Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]]

Go down

Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]] Empty Mukuro's sister~ [[They have a colorfull family~]]

Post  Holly Sutton Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Name: Hollyanne Sutton ((Different last names because it's not like Mukky used his family name Razz))
Likes: Illusions, sweets, idolizing her big brother, swinging her hammer when her illusions fail

Holly was born into the Estraneo family, like Mukuro, and experimented on like him. Although being saved from such tragedy she wasn't as effected by this because she was more interessted in the 'magic' (as she calls it) her brother used.

She trained under her big brother and although she is hyper and childishly optimistic by nature he somehow tolerated her enough to teach her. She's a fast learner which is good because her attention span is very short.

She's a happy kid who loves using her illusions to play small tricks on strangers and when in battle she remains childish and spunky. Usually when an opponent sees through her illusions she resorts to swinging her giant hammer she manages to handle despite her small frame.
Holly Sutton
Holly Sutton

Back to top Go down