Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, Big Sister has come to shower you with affection! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi