Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Empty Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Arianna Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

After having run into Aika at the beach and then disappeared to Italy for a little over a week post meeting (not answering any calls made to her phone either), Arianna was back in Namimori and in need of assistance. She didn't trust anyone else besides her brother and Aika, but there was no way that she would drag Lussuria into this and she hoped that the other female would agree to help. The woman had called up the other ex-hitman and requested that she come to the park immediately, hanging up and leaving absolutely no room for questions. She gripped the simple key in her hand before sticking it in her pocket, glancing around as if looking for someone who might be watching her. It was perfectly clear that she'd done something in that time that she'd been in Italy and there was what seemed to be fear, hiding behind determination, in her violet eyes.

"Where are you...?"
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 am

"You called?" Aika asked as she walked towards Arianna. She frowned when she noticed the expression on the other woman's face. "What's wrong?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 am

Arianna ignored Aika's question and went straight to the point, "I can't say much and I don't necessarily have the time either so I'll make this quick." She descreatly handed the ex-hitman a small slip of paper along with the key from her pocket. "Go to the bank and tell them what's written on the paper and then they'll give you a box about the size of a folder for papers but it'll be heavy. I need you to hide the box where no one will find it. Hide the key somewhere else and don't open the box. Don't ask any questions, just please do it and I swear on my life that I wont be asking anything of you ever again. Oh, and to answer your question, all I can say is that I went a pissed off people that even scare me." The red head turned and walked away, disappearing amidst the crowd of people.

On the paper was simply the number of a safety deposit box.

((Don't ask where I'm going with this because it's hard to explain. I just got the idea when I went to bed the night before last and it stuck.))

Last edited by Arianna on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 am

Aika blinked a few times.
"Why do I have the feeling this could mean trouble..." Aika muttered softly as she turned around and started walking to the bank.
When she arrived there she gave the bank employee the number written on the paper and a few moments later she left the building with the small box... after driving around town for a while, making sure she wasn't being followed, she eventually ended up on the beach, she waded through the sea along the cliffs. Eventually she reached the small cavern that she had discovered about a month earlier. It was hidden from view when on the beach and when on the open sea... basically people can only see it when walking passed... just like she had done the first time.
She hid the box behind a few rocks.
Next she drove to the Cavallone mansion and walked into the indoor garden like she did so often, but this time she hid the key... buried under some shallow roots from a palm tree.
"I guess it should be good like this." She said as she walked into the kitchen to grab some coffee.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 am

After leaving Aika, Arianna headed back to her apartment to grab a few key things that she needed despite the fact that it was much more than likely that people had been stationed to watch her apartment. Her main concern was that Aika didn't get dragged any further into this other than what she'd been asked to do, along with hoping that Lussuria didn't get pulled in. Another string pulled a her; the files that she had stolen; she could have sworn that she saw a name that she recognized on them though she wasn't sure because the red head had been more focused on putting enough distance between her and the people after her to get the files hidden safely.

Calming herself as she entered her deathly silent appartment, Arianna used he photographic memory to look back at name on the file - a string of curses leaving her lips when she knew that she was right about the name. She had heard word that the girl was here in Namimori and that they'd sent the same guy to kill her; however he ended up dead rather than her. Arianna hadn't seen the girl once and wondered if she would even recognize her.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:02 pm

-------- New Day --------

Arianna was about to head back to Italy, despite the stupidity of it; however, she was not about to let him get away with what he'd had done to her friends and god son those many years ago and a few years after that, to Leina. Although she hadn't seen her god daughter since the girl was about maybe six years old, the ex-hitman still worried about her all the time after finding out what had happened and how she'd ended up being dragged into the Mafia world despite her parents' efforts to put all of that behind them. The ruby haired female boarded the plane and sat back, waiting for take off. She'd chosen to use a civilian aircraft because it was actually safer than private transportation. She felt her phone vibrate and all Arianna did was end the call, not even bothering to look and see who was calling.

'I swear that no matter what it takes, I'm ending it once and for all.' With that thought, she watched out the window as the plane took off and she left Japan, her brother, and the few friends that she had made, behind.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 am

((just checking... is there something Aika needs to do??))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 am

((that's what I was ruin to figure out xD maybe she's worried and she keeps calling Arianna's cell because Lussuria had maybe asked her if she would because he couldn't get a hold of her? I've got nothing but another part the plot that I think it's too early to bring in. xD))
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:28 am

Aika frowned, as she sat in the Cavallone's garden drinking some tea, when she got Arianna's voicemail again.
It had been over a week since Arianna asked her to hide that box and key and since then she hadn't heard a word of the other woman. Aika had even asked Lussuria but he didn't know anything (which was strange on its own) and when he asked if something was going on she dismissed it with a wave of her hand... it was clearly that Arianna wanted to keep at least her brother out of this. But that didn't mean Aika was going to stay out of this, hell, if Arianna had wanted that she should have asked someone else to hide the stuff... and so she tried calling her again just because she didn't know what else to do.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Arianna sat at the kitchen table of her home in Italy, watching Aika's name flash across the screen of her cellphone, for the fourth or fifth time. The woman actually felt a tightening sensation in her chest at leaving her friend hanging with no answers what-so-ever, but that's how she was kept safe. In a moment of weakness, she answered the phone but said nothing, only listened to see what Aika would say.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 am

"Arianna, you better tell me what the hell you're planning or, so help me God, I'm going to smack you so hard and so often until you realize just how stupid it is to ask me for help and next leave me in the unknown." Aika said in a scary calm voice. She never has been a very patient person and that personality trait somehow always got the upper hand no matter how worried she might be. After taking a deep breath. "Lussuria is starting to ask questions... what am I suppose to tell him?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 pm

A soft intake of breath was the only sound before the red head began to speak quietly, "I can't tell you anything, not unless I want to get you hunted down and killed. Tell Lussuria whatever you have to, but make sure that he doesn't find out about this. I can't drag him into it; it's bad enough that I asked you what I did." Arianna sighed and a thought came to mind. Though she couldn't tell her, maybe Aika could figure it out in a sense. "Aika...find my god daughter and you'll figure out the answers. She's in Namimori. You'll know who she is when you read the first file on top..." with a look around her apartment, the woman lowered her voice more "- DelMarco." The ex-hitman ended the conversation after that.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 am

Aika stared at her phone. Next she shook her head as she started walking to the other side of town.
She didn't need to look at the top file because the last time she checked there was only one DelMarco living in Namimori and that girl was one of her fellow guardians of the DaLuca family.

She walked inside the mansion, greeting Dante in the process, after which she walked to the living room and when she found it empty she walked to the kitchen, hoping to find Paige there.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Arianna had no idea how the sixteen year old would react to the contents of the file but she did know that the girl was smart and would be able to figure out the details to answer some of the questions that she had. The red head hoped that she might be able to see her god daughter when this was over, but knew that the possibility of surviving this was slim to none.

Paige wasn't in the kitchen, but the sound of a familiar guitar along with a voice could be heard coming from the direction of her and Mira's room - though, it was currently just her room. The brunette was bored so she'd grabbed her guitar and started playing NickelBack and Kid Rock's cover of 'Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting).'

[[A thought occurred to me Mino. I really miss the DeathNote site. D8 You think we should revive it even though we no longer have Zen?]]
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 am

((Yeah I was thinking the same thing... maybe we should promote it here? See if people want to join ^^
Oh and I might not be posting for a couple of days cause I might have to work... or maybe not... not in the mood to explain ^^"))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 am

Aika followed the sounds of the guitar until she reached Paige's bedroom. After knocking on the door she walked in and tossed the file in front of the younger girl.
"Got something for you. Arianna said you could help me answer some questions."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 am

Paige stopped playing and blinked in confusion at Aika before glancing to the file and back. "You mean Lussuria's sister?" The brunette hadn't met Arianna but she'd heard Lussuria talk about her plenty of times. As she picked up and looked over the front of the file, reading her family name and becoming more confused, the girl spoke, "How exactly would I be able to answer your questions exactly and why does this file have my family name on it?" Paige looked up at Aika for answers.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

"I'm afraid I have no idea. All I can tell you is that it seems that Arianna got herself in trouble and she asked me to find her goddaughter who has the name DelMarco and currently lives in Namimori." Aika said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "I haven't read the file myself so I don't know what's in it. But Arianna refused to tell me what's going on, all she said was that you might be able to help me."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Paige ran a hand through her hair and crossed her legs while staring at the file. She seemed to be thinking but then pushed it aside and opened the file, reading through the first few lines until she came to part of a paragraph that stood out to her: 'The main threat to the D'Angeles family are the two whom the Carpella family have designated as weapons designers - the DelMarcos. Intel states that they've resigned from their positions because they have a child now and so the Carpella family has decided to help cover their tracks. An informant has been sent to tail the child's godmother and gather information on the DelMarco's whereabouts.' The brunette continued to read and flip through the different pages of the file until she came across things that were slightly more recent. She stopped on three pages, each of which had a picture and the word 'TERMINATED' stamped across the information; her parents and her brother. "They had been...and I never knew...but why him too..?" Her words didn't make sense, but she too was confused and wanted some answers. "Aika...do you have her cell number...?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:41 am

Aika looked at Paige for a moment and without hesitation she grabbed her phone, searched for Arianna's number, and handed it to Paige.
"It's already dialing."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Paige held the phone to her ear, waiting for it to be answered. She had questions upon questions but her top priorty was to get confirmation that all of this was true. If everything turned out to be true, she'd have the answer to a question that she'd been asking herself for the longest of times.

Arianna watched Aika's name flash across the screen again but she didn't answer, she wouldn't. it was a moment of weekness before and there was no way that she'd let it happen again. She ran a hand through her hair and went to the bathroom to shower and clear her head.

"Damnit." Paige hung up the phone and went over to her computer, pulling up a program. The brunette went through Aika's contacts and found Arianna's number, punching it in and using the program to find out where the older woman was, narrowing it down to an address. "She's in Rome."

[[D00d, just as a heads up. I posted a new topic on the Death Note site and responded to the topic in Randomness]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 am

"And now what?" Aika asked dryly. "You're gonna take the first plane to Rome? Did you maybe realize that Arianna wants us to stay away and that's the reason she won't pick up the phone? I know you want answers, so do I, but maybe you gotta be a bit more patient."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 am

Paige looked at Aika, her eyes clearly showing her intent. "If any of this is true, then I haven't seen her in almost ten years. Something's going on and I'm not about to let her go into something that's going to get her killed indefinitely if she does it alone. Aika...she's not flesh and blood, but next to the DaLuca's and everyone who's a part of the family, she's the closest thing I have to family."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

((lazy >>))

Aika sighed.
"Yeah, I figured you'd say something like that." Aika said, nodding her head. "But don't think I'm letting you go alone... I'm coming with you and if you try to leave without me I'm sending Lucille after you. And you know how she can be when pissed."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Paige nodded, agreeing to Aika's terms, "I've got her address right here so we can head out now." The girl knew that they had to head out as soon as possible because she had a feeling that hey didn't have a lot of time.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next