Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Byakuran Millefiore Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 am

"The only way he could know that is if he had he tailed. It makes sense." Paige was clearly annoyed at this and pulled out her gun, "We're just going to have to get creative. Him keeping an eye on us is all fine and dandy but we aren't the idiots that he thinks we are. If you were some pain in he ass douche and you had cameras set up but they couldn't be seen, where would you put them to get the best angle of everything?"
Byakuran Millefiore
Byakuran Millefiore

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 7 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 am

Aika looked around the area when she noticed something almost invisible to the human eye.
"Paige, how are you with hitting an almost perfectly hidden cable that most likely supplies all the cameras here with power." She said smiling as she pointed to a cable that was hidden within a small edge of the wall, only a small part, not bigger then a few millimeters, visible. "I'm sure it's much easier then destroying the cameras that are hidden within the mirrors and paintings plus those hidden within the gargoyles on the corner of the ceilings/walls."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:49 am

"I feel honoured that you would ask Aika." The girl moved quickly and threw one of her knives, severing the cable easily. "Done and done. Sadly he'll have guards waiting at his doors, so should we surprise him?" She was referring to the vent system, though this far in the building they were slightly smaller.

[I'm off to school now~ Bye]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:51 am

"We could do that... though I find the direct approach so much more entertaining." Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Besides, I'm not as small as you are."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:39 am

Paige grinned, "Than the direct approach it is." She peered around the corner and went after seeing that no one was there.

A smirk crawled over the mafia boss' lips as his camera feed was terminated, "This will be indefinitely interesting."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:13 am

Once they had gotten deeper inside the building she and Paige were jumped by a bunch of idiots.
"Why do criminals always cheat... twenty against two, not very fair." Aika said with a sigh. "Easy... but not fair."
She quickly took out three men but because of that she missed the fourth behind her.
"GODDAMMIT..." Aika shouted as he managed to cut her in her side. "You son of a bitch!!"
With that she punched him in the face... smirking when she felt his nose break.

((why do I suddenly feel like quoting Hannibal??
"I love it when a plan comes together"
Only without the cigar thank you very much >>))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Paige took on roughly three men as well, easily dispatching them before turning to help Aika out. Noticing that Aika had things under control, the girl ducked when she heard something behind her; effectively avoiding a sucker punch to the side of the face from behind. "Now that's just unsportsman like. The least you could do when fighting a girl is face her head on instead of insulting her but aiming from behind." The man's arms were twisted behind him and he was kicked into a wall, bashing his head off of it and falling unconscious.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:00 am

"The most hilarious part..." Aika said once the last guy had been beaten. "...the moment they realize they're going to lose from a girl. Boys will be boys... they remain stuck at age four, only the toys get bigger."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"I do agree with you on that point, though they aren't all like that." She made an unconscious reference to a certain tiara wearing blond. "Anyways, it's time to kick some D'Angeles ass." Paige's eyes rested upon the door that had previously been guarded.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Aika nodded her head and walked to the door.
"Honey, I'm home~" She called sarcastically as she walking in. "Oi, I really should stop watching those action comedy's."
She looked at the D'Angeles boss.
"For some reason I had expected you to be a bit taller." She said dryly as she looked at the small man in front of her.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 pm

A smirk played on Felicianno's lips as the two girls walked into the large room. He payed no attention to the crumpled, bleeding heap on the floor that was known as Arianna. "You two should go. I'm willing to let this slide so long as you walk out the door and never return. You also leave that one," he motioned to Arianna, "- here."

"Tch, you're smokin' some crazy shit if you think we're leaving before kicking your ass." Paige commented, her gun in hand.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:39 am

"I'm afraid we can't do that." Aika said with a frown on her lips as she walked to Arianna.
She knelt down next to her and she was relieved to see that she was still breathing, even though it was just barely.
If looks could kill Felicianno D'Angeles would've been dead immediately with the look Aika was sending him.
"Just as a warning... those who have hurt my friends always get hurt. It's just that no-one ever lived to tell the tale just what I did to them."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

"Now, now Aika. Don't leave me out of the fun. I'd like to show this asshole just who he's screwed with." Paige glared at the D'Angeles boss.

A low chuckle came from the male as he looked upon the girls before him, "Well, some big words for such a small girl. Didn't your parents teach you to respect your superiors? Ah, I apologize; they couldn't have." Felicianno smirked as he watched Paige bristle with fury. He noted that the key that the girl had fastened to a chain on her waist, was glowing a dark midnight blue. It seemed the the mafioso was paying Aika no attention as he stared at Paige, quite amused. "You're the spitting image of your father, dear girl. But you have your mother's dark eyes."

"Neala." Paige whispered quietly as she unlocked her box weapon with teh glowing key. The snow leopard was immediately beside her, fully grown and growling fiercly.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:04 am

Aika chuckled.
"Have fun." She said.
Her own key also gave off a soft glow and the next moment she opened her box weapon.
Lupita appeared next to her.
"Listen to Paige, Lupita." She said as she looked at Paige. "I'll take care of Arianna."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Paige looked at the D'Angeles boss and didn't plan on playing nicely. "Neala," The growl she received in response told her that the snow leopard was completely ready, "- tear his throat out and work with Lupita." Her eyes didn't leave the man once, "Lupita, same for you. Work with Neala."

Felicianno was completely amused by how this girl could make the decision to kill him without it affecting her attitude at all. "You can try DelMarco, but I'll just kill you like your parents." He sat there, completely amused.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

Aika fussed about about Arianna. She cursed inwardly that neither of them had the sun attribute, it would have made the possibility to heal the other woman a lot easier. For now she just tried to stop the bleeding.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

Paige found it odd that Felicianno wasn't bothered by the fact that his throat would be torn out in a matter of seconds. She processed the possible reasons for this before she found one; he knew what her intentions were and had prepared himself. "Neala, Lupita. Stop." When the two animals looked at her, they backed off back to her side. The brunette stepped forwards, "It'd be too damn easy and unfair if I let them take you out. After everything that you've done, you're going down by my hands."

Felicianno was amused and stood up, "You're a very brash girl. You act as if I don't know about the flames of the DaLuca family or the Vongola family. I've done my research. I will say this, you can try to get your revenge, but it will not be easy."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

"Be careful, Paige." Aika warned. "He's got something up his sleeve."
She finally had Arianna stabilized even though she was still unconcious.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Paige glared heatedly at the man before her as she drew multiple knives from spots all over her person. The girl was clear in her decision of what she wanted to do and wasn't about to change that any time soon. One after another the knives were thrown with percision in Felicianno's direction as Paige stepped towards him with killer intent.

It was rather disturbing how easily he dodged the knives, getting knicked by two or three and ignoring it completely. Clearly this girl wanted a fight and so he was more than willing to show her just what her decision was going to get her in to. Felicianno simply countered the girl's footwork with his own and pulled a katana. When Paige darted forward at him, he swung and was amused when she blocked it with her simple blades. "You can soon say hello to your parents and brother, I assure you."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 am

((lazy >>))

Just when Aika dared to think that the D'Angeles boss was going to keep it fair a few of his men appeared in the room.
"And that calls himself a man." Aika said while shaking her head.
She stood up.
"Lupita, Neala... want to have some fun?" She asked smiling. "We'll take care of these fools... keep it a bit fair while Paige can focus on the idiot who is their boss."
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

The fight between Paige and the D'Angeles boss went on for a while but it was clear to see that it would be ending. Both the brunette and the boss having wounds on them. How she managed it even she didn't know, but she soon had the boss pinned to the ground with his own sword at his throat. The girl kneeled down next to him and leaned over, "This isn't for them; this is for me, because I've finally gotten off my ass to do something about what happened." With that being said, Paige pulled a gun from her right boot and shot the Felicianno point blank in the head. She paid no mind to the blood that splattered both her clothes and her face from the close range of the shot.

Ignoring the blood trickling down her legs and arms, the petite girl walked over to where Arianna still lay unconscious. She took one arm and pulled it over her shoulders before slowly standing and supporting all of the red heads' weight, "Aika...it's over..." Paige moved slowly as she supported Arianna, ignoring the protest that came from the wounded and overworked muscles of her shoulders. Neala spotted her master and trotted over, reverting to the size of a leopard cub while following the brunette. All Paige wanted to do was to get Arianna back to her flat, and to see Belphegor (though, being that he was in Japan, she'd have to settle for a phone call).
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:48 am

Lupita also turned in her cub form and followed Aika.
Aika had walked up to Paige and took Arianna's other arm.
In silence they left the building.

Once back at the flat Aika made sure that Arianna was lying on the couch, which was closest by, after which she turned to Paige.
"Alright you, go take a shower and some rest. I'll take care of Arianna." She said, though basically that meant covering up Arianna with a blanket and waiting for her to wake up, since her wounds had already been treated.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Paige nodded and started the bath before going to make some tea in the kitchen. Once the tea was finished brewing, she disappeared into the bathroom with the phone; she wasn't going to wait to call Belphegor. With the number dialed, she sunk slightly lower into the warm water, waiting for the blond to pick up.

There was slight movement from the red head, but it was clear that she still probably wouldn't be conscious for a little while.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:10 am

Belphegor's eye twitched as his phone started ringing...again.
"Kohai, call me one more time and I'll kill you in your sleep... very slowly." Bel said as he answered the phone.
Apparently our blond prince completely ignored a little thing called Caller ID.

Aika sat down on a chair with a sigh. She took out her phone to call Dino to let him know everything was alright.
Sadly enough she got his voice-mail but that's the risk when having a fiance who is the boss of an entire mafia family.

((Okay, I kinda forgot how Bel calls Fran so I just used kohai ^^"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 am

A small smile came to Paige's lips as she listened to how Belphegor answered the phone, "You should be nicer to Fran, you know." There was a slightly relaxed sigh from the girl as the warm water worked on her burning muscles.

Arianna still remained unconscious.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next