Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 am

"It be smart if we packed up some stuff because I'm pretty sure we won't manage to solve this in one day. Besides I have to tell Dino why I'm leaving the country before he starts freaking out over nothing." Aika said smiling.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:03 am

Paige nodded in agreement before responding, "I have to tell Belphegor as well so we'll back and then do that." The brunette went over to her closet and pulled out a large gym bag that could fit two weeks worth of clothes, or one week of clothes and many weapons. She'd have to find a way to get those past security though.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:05 am

About two hours later, after packing their bags and telling the guys, Paige and Aika were on they're way to the airport.
"Paige, should I worry about the contents of your bag?" Aika asked. She had noticed that the younger girl's bag seemed exceptionally heavy and the last thing she was interested in was being held for hours at the airport customs.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 am

Paige laughed, "As strange as it may sound Aika, no you don't have to worry because I got around that problem, trust me." One would not ask how she did it because they wouldn't get a straight answer from the brunette. She bought about Bel, who wasn't too happy when she told him why her and Aika were heading to Rome, but she was glad that she managed to reassure him.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:45 am

"Hmm okay." Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Suddenly Paige's phone started ringing and once answered a somewhat disturbed prince was on the other side:
"I've changed my mind... get back here... I'll even let you borrow my boots."

((Aaah... our prince can't be without his princess xD))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 am

Piage let out a little laugh at Belphegor's words, "Bel, I'm with Aika. I'll be fine okay? Just relax, besides we're already going through security. I'll call you when we land alright?"

[['Course not xD]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 am

Bel whined a bit about it being unfair that his princess was leaving him alone but eventually he hung up.

Everything went just fine at the security, much to Aika's relief (then again she had experience enough when it came to hiding certain items), and about an hour later they were high in the sky and on their way to Rome.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Paige sat in her seat, staring out the window as their flight to Rome began. The girl was slightly zoned out in her thoughts.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte Rowen Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 am

((whoopsie forgot to respond here ^^"))

Aika had slept for a few hours but woke up when the purser called that they would be landing in Rome soon.
Charlotte Rowen
Charlotte Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Paige was staring out the window like she had been since they had taken off, save for the one trip to the bathroom that she'd taken. There were too many things going through her mind at the moment for her to even think straight, let alone sleep a wink.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 am

"So.." Aika started after they had picked up their luggage. "...besides finding out Arianna is Rome did you also find out where she's staying?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 pm

"Yeah, I narrowed it down to an address and apartment number. Let's just hope she's still there." Paige carried her bags and went over to the car rental station. "Hi, there's a car reserved here under the name DelMarco." The girl at the counter hit a few keys on the keyboard and smiled, "Yes, here it is. Parking spot 22 F, here's the keys." After grabbing the keys Paige led Aika through the parking lot and found 22 F. There sat a sleek, charcoal grey, 2010 Cheverolet Camaro. The brunette popped the trunk and put her bags in, waiting for Aika to do the same. Paige climbed in the drivers side and waited for the older woman to get in the passengers side.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am

"It's impossible not to like this car." Aika said smirking once she placed her luggage in the trunk and sat down next to Paige.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:46 am

"Most definitely." The brunette pulled out of the parking spot and took off towards the address of the apartment complex where Arianna was staying. Paige cursed in fluid Italian as they hit traffic.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 am

"And then they say I have a temper when driving." Aika said laughing once they had reached their destination. "I'm quite sure that poor old man has a trauma for the rest of his remaining days."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 am

Under normal circumstances the brunette would have laughed but that wasn't the case at this point. She handed the keys to Aika and headed up to Arianna's flat, knocking on the door. There was no way she was going to walk away from the flat at all.

Arianna heard the knock at her door and didn't hesitate to grab her gun. She looked through the peephole, seeing a familiar pair of dark brown eyes, this time full of determination whereas the last time she'd seen them - almost ten years ago - they'd been filled with happiness. The woman swore that her eyes were deceiving her and so she wrenched the door open, the gun clattering to the floor when she was sure that the teen before her was really her god daughter.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 am

"I guess you can understand I couldn't stop her from coming here once she found out about the whole godmother thing." Aika explained in a soft voice.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Arianna smiled at Aika, indicating that it was fine. Her next move was to envelop the teen in a hug while murmuring things that couldn't be deciphered. "You're almost grown up and you look so much like your mother."

Paige was surprised at first but then remember the familiarity of this embrace, "Why can't I remember you...?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Aika smiled as she watched the two others, inviting herself inside the apartment.
"I guess it's time for some answers, huh?" She said after giving the two some time.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Arianna led the shorter female into the apartment before closing and locking the door. She then went around closing each of the curtains because she had a feeling that someone was keeping tabs on her. The red head leaned against one of the walls, "I agree Aika, it is time for answers. Paige, why you don't remember me is because you were only about six years old the last time we saw each other. Now, I understand you've come for answers and I'll provide you with what I can, but you shouldn't be here."

"What's going on? Who..sent him to kill them....?" Paige had so many questions but she asked ones that were relevant to the current situation.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 am

Aika stayed silent. After all, the only reason she had come to Italy was to prevent Paige for doing something stupid (and of course because she was worried about Arianna).
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:34 am

Arianna sighed, knowing that her next comment would get her that smack that Aika had promised her over the phone, "I can't tell you what's going on. All I can say is that I've pissed off people who even scare me." She took a breath before speaking again, "As to who exactly hired him, I don't know. I do, however, know who gave the order for them to be killed."

Paige knew that Arianna wouldn't give her a name because she knew the hostile intentions and rash actions that would follow such information. Little did Arianna or even Aika know, that this stubborn girl was not leaving the red head to fight this battle alone.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 am

Aika raised an eyebrow and smacked Arianna against the back of her head.
"Do you still remember what I told you about asking me for help and leaving me in the unknown? You'll just have to accept that we're involved in this whether you like it or not."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 am

"What you don't seem to understand is that there's relatively no chance of surviving this. That's why I left you in the unknown."

"No, relatively no chance of surviving is when you've got multiple heavy bleeding points all gushing out at the same time and you've been like that for longer than would be expected. But look at me, I'm still alive and walking." Paige countered, content with her argument.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 am

Aika held back a laugh, leave it to Paige to make a comment like that.
"Paige is right, we've all stared death into his face more than once and came back alive."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next