Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 am

"I didn't say you have to use him in person... I was actually talking about the call. Nothing distracts a man more then a possible soon to be single girl who's having a fight, fake or not, with her boyfriend." Aika explained as she started to unfold the couch into a bed.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 4 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 am

Arianna came back with some sheets and blankets, "So we'll get some sleep and we'll go through the plan again tomorrow."

Paige nodded and then answered Aika, "I'll have to call him and explain the situation or wait until he calls and then do some major apologizing when we get back.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte Rowen Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 am

((Lazy))

"I'll leave that for you to decide." Aika said as she lied down on the couch/bed and closing her eyes. "Goodnight. "
Charlotte Rowen
Charlotte Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

"Night."Arianna had already gone to her room for the night and so Paige decided that she'd call Bel up now being that he was probably awake. She grabbed her cell and left the flat, going to stand outside the apartment complex that was Aika could get to sleep. The brunette dialed Belphegor's cell and waited as it rang.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

"It took you long enough to realize that you miss me, shishishi~" Bel said once he had answered the phone.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 am

Paige laughed before she started talking to him, "Bel, I'm gonna need your help okay? I'm the distraction for something important so what I need is for us to have a fight. It's got to be as real as we can make it. I'll have a text ready that says 'Now' and when I send it to you, what you have to do is call me and I'm gonna have to have you on speaker because I'll be kicking ass at the same time. It's crucial that it's extremely believable otherwise our plan is screwed. You understand so far?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 am

"But I don't want to fight with my princess." He said, you could actually hear the pout in his voice.
He could be so childish at times.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 am

"I don't wanna argue with you either but it's necessary. I'll be sure to make it up to you when I get back, but I really need you to do the for me okay?" Paige really didn't want to fight with Belphegor, even if it was fake, because of the very first and very real fight they'd had when she'd said she hated him. Even though they'd made up, she still didn't want to fight with him.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 am

Belphegor stayed silent for a moment.
"Very well, I'll think of something... BUT, only if you'll wear the tiara I bought you once back home."
Blackmailing happened to be the prince's hobby.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 am

Paige cringed and it was clear in her voice that she wasn't big on wearing a tiara, "I'll wear it for one day when I get back alright?" She bit her lip to keep from laughing at the mental picture of user in a tiara.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 am

"A month... or else no deal... shishishi~"

((well no-one ever said it's easy to have Bel as your lover... and make him do something for you xD))
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:53 am

"A week and a day." She was so going to regret this but so long as the plan went well it'd be worth it. " Paige was getting slightly impatient, "Well?"
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

"Deal~" Bel answered happily. "Now I just have to think what to fight about."
He stayed silent for a while.
"You know, I would have been happy with that one day if you had pressed on. But too late for that now. Love you. Bye-bii!!"
And with that he hung up (on the other side of the planet a blonde prince was grinning from ear to ear as he was polishing his princess's silver tiara).
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 am

Paige laughed and turned off her phone, "It would he a shame if the tiara just happened to break because it fell and got run over by a car." She headed back inside looking to see that it was one thirty in the morning; she'd be able to get a little sleep. The brunette slipped noiselessly into the bed and closed her eyes.

It was 4:07AM when Paige walked into the kitchen to quietly make some coffee and sit around to pass a few hours until Arianna and Aika woke up. She started the process and looked out the kitchen window at the early Italian morning.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:11 am

Aika woke up around six. She walked into the kitchen, looking still very sleepy, where she grabbed some coffee and sat down on one of the chairs. It was clear she wasn't that much of a morning person.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:55 am

Paige laughs softly, "Morning Aika." She brought the cream and sugar over to the table along with her umpteenth cup of coffee. The girl had been awake for two hours by this point but there was nothing surprising about that, though she would mention the hour at which she'd woken.

Not five minutes later, Arianna stepped into the kitchen and headed straight for the caffeine source. "Mnnmm," clearly she was still half asleep due to the fact that her 'morning' was incoherent.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 pm

"It's unhealthy to be so cheery in the morning." Aika grumbled as she glared halfheartedly over the edge of her mug.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm

"She's got a point kiddo." Arianna agreed tiredly.

"There's a difference between bein' cheery and being awake." The brunette's responded simply.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 pm

"Either way, you talk to much." Aika said as she finished her coffee. "Arianna, would you mind if I take a shower?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm

"Go right ahead Aika, I don't mind in the least." Arianna smiled.

"Well, I know not to talk to someone in the morning." Paige replied.

Last edited by Arianna on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 pm

"Glad we agree on that." Aika muttered, looking at Paige, as she stood up and started walking towards the shower muttering something along the line of 'I hate mornings'.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 am

Silence passed between Arianna and Paige, neither speaking a word because it was early and there was nothing to be said at that point. The ex hitman grabbed another cup of coffee.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 pm

About ten minutes later Aika appeared back in the kitchen, seemingly a lot more awake.
"So, when do you want to start the plan?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm

"When it gets dark would be our best bet of getting in unseen." Arianna explained as she finished her coffee.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:49 am

"Good, that gives me some time to visit an old friend who, in case it's needed, could provide us with some help." Aika said smiling. "The old man might do nothing else but read his bible... but he also lives by the rules that anyone can come for refuge. Even those who were responsible for giving him his gray hairs before his forties.There shall be no fighting in the house of god. Which might be handy in case we get caught."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next