Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Arianna Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 am

Arianna nodded, "I you'll excuse me, I'm gonna hit the shower next." The red head got up and went to her bedroom to grab some clothes before she disappeared into the bathroom.

"I've got my distraction helper but it's cost me my pride," A sigh escaped the brunette's lips.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 5 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 am

Aika's eyebrow raised.
"Do I want to know?" Aika asked.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 am

"I'm stuck wearing a damned tiara for eight days when we get back." She sighed.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Aika started laughing.
"You're kidding..." She laughed again. "Sorry, but that's just hilarious."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 pm

"Dude, it's seriously not funny. He won't let me live it down." She downed the rest of her coffee.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 am

"I'm not surprised about that..." Aika said with a chuckle. "...though I don't see what the big deal is for you. Alright it's a bit over the top to be walking around with a tiara but did you ever consider that he's making such a fuss about it just because you're so dead against it. I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped asking the moment you start agreeing to wear the damn thing... it's no fun for him that way."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:00 am

"Dude that's not funny. Besides, he'd know right away." Paige was smiling as she spoke because she found it kind of amusing. Clearly she was curious as to what Belphegor would come up with for their fight.

Arianna came back to the kitchen after her shower and started digging through he fridgefor something to eat. "Hey kiddo, go shower." She ruffled Paige's already messy hair.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

Aika stood up.
"I doubt you're interested in going with me to the church. I'm going to visiting Father Gabriel now, he's in his best mood in the morning... or at least that was the case when I was a kid. I doubt it makes much of a different with a man over 2000 years old." Aika said grinning. "I should be back in an hour or so."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Arianna nodded as Aika left.

Paige got up and went to grab some clothes from her bag before going to shower.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 am

It was about an hour later Aika left the church that was Father Gabriel's home away from home. She left out a sigh, she had forgotten just how impossible that man could be... especially since she had to pray at least half an hour so she would be forgiven for her sins. It was a good thing she hadn't told him about the job she had had for years and only recently retired from but that didn't change the fact that now her knees hurt like hell.
But at least she had reached her goal... Father Gabriel had agreed that if she was in trouble (and all of 'God's lost sheep') she could always turn to the church for protection. Alright, he had not said he would specifically help her but Father Gabriel was about the scariest priest Aika had ever met.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 am

Paige was lazing around on the couch when Aika returned. The girl was a little tired, her lack of sleep having caught up to her. She was also slightly scared and stressed out because she'd planned to use her knives for the first time after the incident that had happened. Paige knew that she had to use them eventually and that now was the best time to do so because of the situation at hand. All in all, she was psyching herself out.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 am

Aika walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and returned a moment later. She looked at Paige with raised eyebrows.
"You look like you're about to have a nervous breakdown."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:52 am

A semi bitter laugh escaped the girl's lips, "That obvious, eh?" She was doing her best not to freak out and parshly confused as to why she wanted to freak out.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 am

"Yeah..." Aika said as she sat down. "Wanna talk about it?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Paige sighed, "I suppose that would be the smart thing to do."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte Rowen Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:39 am

Aika just waited to see if Paige actually wanted to talk about it.

((seriously... I'm trying to think of something for the fight with Bel... but I can't think of anything Dx))
Charlotte Rowen
Charlotte Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 am

"I'm attempting to psych myself out for this whole fight because the beat chance for the distraction to work and for me not to get my ass kicked is to use my knives again." She sighed.

((I has a small idea but I'm not sure about it, I'll pm you with it))
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 am

"I see... that is troublesome... but maybe it's good to start using your knives again. To make a new start." Aika said.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 am

"That's why I'm trying to psych myself out. So I can use them without freaking out." She was clearly annoyed at herself.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

"Maybe you ought to use them for real instead of just thinking about it." Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:53 am

"I'll do that tonight when we get this started." She Was determined to do so.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 am

Aika smiled.
"I'm sure you'll do fine...otherwise you can make them laugh themselves to death by telling embarrassing stuff about Belphegor and the rest of the Varia."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:23 am

Paige laughed, "That would probably work too."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 am

Aika looked around.
"By the way, where did Arianna go to? I haven't seen ever since I returned here."

((timeskip or something?))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am

"She told me that she was going out to get groceries so we could eat before we go." Paige laughed as the door opened.

"I'm back." Arianna stepped into the flat with a few bags.

((sure))
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next