Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

"Alright, you two can have a part in this but you have to agree that if I tell you do get out, you'll get out." Arianna wasn't going to budge on this point just as she knew they wouldn't budge.

"Fine," Paige agreed but she knew that Aika knew well enough there was no chance of that happening.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

Aika merely shrugged her shoulders.
"Now will you tell us who you pissed off?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 am

Arianna uttered two words, "Felicianno D'Angeles." The ex hitman knew that Paige probably wouldn't know who that was, but had a feeling Aika would because all hitman knew who the head of the D'Angeles family was.

"I've got no idea who that is." The brunette felt pretty stupid for not knowing.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 am

"Ah I see..." Aika commented calmly though the expression on her face showed that she realized in how much trouble Arianna had gotten herself. "But how did you manage to do that... he's not easy to anger."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Arianna sighed as she began her explanation, "At one point, years ago, I was a part of the D'Angeles family. I was also an ally of the Carpella family and that was how I met Paige's parents. I had no idea that Felicianno was planning on taking out that family. I would have warned them had I known. It was luck that you'd come along," she looked at Paige while saying this, "-and it was at that point that your parents decided that they wouldn't raise a child and be involved in the mafia. The head of Carpella agreed with them and said that he wouldn't ask anything else of them and he let them take one of the single family homes that he had in North America. I kept going to see them and I was there when you were born, they asked me to be your godmother. Everything was calm for the next three years and your brother came along. Again, everything was pretty well calm for another three years. But that was the last time I went to see you and your brother because by them I found out about what Felicianno was planning and I was doing everything I could to stop it. I was under suspicion for treason and was always being tailed. Seven years later Felicianno said that all of the suspicions against me would disappear if I agreed to take out your whole family and I refused. I was stupid enough to go see your parents a few weeks later when you and your brother were at school. I told them everything and that they neededto take you two and hide for a while. They called Jullian, the head of Carapelli and explained everything. He was sending some people over to take you all somewhere safe. D'Angeles was quicker and hired that insane bastard to take you and your family out. You know what happened there so I'll skip over it. The men Jullian had sent got there too late but they managed to help you because you were stubborn enough to stay alive. That's how you ended up in the mafia. Jullian knew that Felicianno would find out you survived so the safest thing for you was to be part of a family."

"Then came Lucille. Was this situation explained to her?" The question just came, she wanted to know if Lucille knew.

"No. The only thing Jullian explained was the murder of your family and how you were a part oft mafia." She turned back to Aika and finished. "I turned my back on Felicianno and anything D'Angeles related, becoming a hitman for hire. About seven years ago this family was killed and I was hired to kill the guy who did it. I did, but found out that he'd taken one of the girls with him. Her name was Leina and so I took her with me. I set aside being a hitman and took care of her because she was young. I went to get her from school one day but she wasn't there because Felicianno had gotten to her. He called me and told me that I worked for him now and if I tried anything he'd kill her. I went with it and when I found out where she was I broke her out one night. He caught me and killed her. I ran, taking up where I left off and swore I'd kill him one day. When I told you to hide those files, it was because I'd broken in to the D'Angeles household and stole them. I needed something to prove that he'd set up everything to have the Carpella family wiped out. And I thought Paige should know the truth."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 pm

"I see... and what is your next step?" Aika asked.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:41 pm

"I'm gonna kill him no matter what it takes," She stated matter of factly while getting up and going to the kitchen for a drink, "You want some Scotch Aika?"

"You mind if I have some?" Paige questioned.

"Tch, no suit I mind. To hell with that chicka, you can have Sprite." Arianna smacked Paige upside the head lightly for even considering the thought of booze. She won't be too happy when she finds out the girl goes for vodka at points. >>
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 pm

"On the rocks, please." Aika said, smiling as she leaned towards Paige whispering: "I guess, it'll be best not to tell her about your secret stash you keep under your bed, huh."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 pm

"I agree with you there," Paige replied as Arianna went back to the kitchen to get aika some scotch.

The ex-hitman came back with a bottle of Sprite and a glass of scotch on ice. She tossed the bottle to Paige and handed the glass to Aika. "So, you're sure you want to get involved?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 am

"Did I ask you the same thing when I had Kumo after me and you offered your help?" Aika asked as she took a sip from her scotch. "Not that I needed your help because I had Dino who came to my rescue... ugh, that made me sound very helpless... though I have to say that I've never seen him so angry."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 am

Arianna smiled at the two and brought out plans of the seemingly impenetrable fortress that they were breaking in to. "The only sure way to get in without being seen is through the ventilation system, the ducts are a fair size so we should be fine, unless you two would just like to walk in through the front door."

"I'm good with either." Paige answered simply.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am

"Actually the last one wouldn't be much of a problem if you weren't with us, Arianna." Aika said dryly with a shrug of her shoulders. "After all, we haven't pissed him off. How about one of us uses the front door... as a distraction while the other two go through the vents."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:38 am

"I can cause a scene very easily," Why the idiot always volunteered for the jobs that had a high chance of getting her killed, we may never know. Judging from the look Arianna was giving her, the red head wasn't too happy about the teen's decision.

"To hell with that you idiot. You'll get yourself killed. If anyone should go through the front door as a distraction it should be me." She was completely serious shot not letting Paige do it but sh also knew he girl would do it anyways.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 am

"Arianna I know you'll do anything to protect Paige but I'm afraid I'll have to agree with her." Aika said slowly. "After all, didn't we just conclude that you definitely can't go through the front door. So either Paige or me will have to be the distraction."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Arianna sighed in agreement, "Alright, but Paige if you don't come out alive, so help me, I'll find a way to kill you." It was clear that The ex-hitman wasn't too fascinated by the idea of user goddaughter offering the distraction.

"Not to worry, Neala and I will kick some ass and take some names. We'll be fine." The brunette smiled and opened her bottle of Sprite, taking a sip.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am

"Alright then it's decided... Arianna and I will go through the vent-system while Paige will form a distraction at the front door." She looked at Paige for a moment. "Just don't do anything drastic... like pissing them off, otherwise it still might have been useless for us to hide our presence by crawling through vents that might be crawling with spiders."
Aika shuddered lightly at the thought of spiders.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am

"Normally kicking ass and taking names involves pissing people off. Besides, if I piss them off they won't be on your tail because I'm pretty damn sure that they know who I am. Or at least the smart ones do." That was why she said she'd be the distraction, because she knew it would work out being that D'Angeles wanted her dead and all.

"So that's why you're doing it. You wan some satisfaction out out beating them all or what." Arianna snapped as an automatic response.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

Aika just sighed, why did she suddenly have the feeling that Paige was going to end up in big trouble?
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 am

"Thats not why I'm doing it. I can cause one he'll of a scene and lead almost every guard or whatever in that place to where I am." She defended. Paige knew that she wanted some kind of revenge, but that was not why she was going.

Arianna sighed in a frustrated manner, knowing that she wouldn't win the argument because Paige was just like her parents in hat matter; stubborn to high hell. "Tch, your mother was the same way, always arguing until she got her point across."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm

"Well then, I suggest we leave this topic to rest." Aika said calmly. "Anything else we need to know or that needs to be prepared in advance."
Even though it had been months since Aika had 'retired' from being a hitwoman it showed she hadn't lost her skill... when it came to this she was all business. That and she had an somewhat overprotective fiancé sitting in Japan.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Arianna went on to explain everything they needed to know, in great detail. She left nothing out and was sure to note all the points of entry that would and would not be guarded. By tue time all the explanations were finished, it was a late hour. "We should all get to bed. I'll take the couch, it folds out into a bed so I'll be fine. You two can have my room if you're willing to share."

"I can share the couch with Aika, it's fine with me." Paige countered. There was no way she would ake Arianna's bed nor would she really sleep in the first place; not that she'd be mentioning that.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm

"I agree... the couch is fine with me." Aika said.
She was somewhat surprised when Nightwish's Moondance was heard.
"Oops..." She muttered. She had promised Dino she would send a text once safely in Italy but she had completely forgotten about that so she wasn't surprised when she received a text from him. She texted him back telling him everything was just fine and that she would be home before he knew it.
She looked at Paige.
"You're actually lucky that Belphegor only complains before you're leaving... mine tells me it's okay and won't start complaining until I'm actually on the plane."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

"If you two are sure about that, I'll grab some blankets." Arianna got up and headed off to another room to grab the things that they needed.

"Actually I'm pretty sure he's gonna end up calling me while I'm being the distraction because he's got timing." Paige laughed.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

"Maybe you can use that as a back-up plan?" Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders. "All I know is that I'm turning my phone off tomorrow... it'll ruin the attempt to sneak in when guitars suddenly sound from the vents."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:17 pm

"Somehow I don't doubt that he'd find a way to get here in record time, but I refuse to drag him into this." Paige stated simply.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next