Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 am

"How much food are you planning to prepare?" Aika asked with a raised eyebrow as she walked to Arianna to take a few bags from her.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 6 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am

"Most of it is snack food. There was literally no rood in this place." Arianna laughs as she dumped the bags on the counter.

((gaaaah I have to go to work in an hour and a half. People can't make up their damn minds about my schedule.))
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Later that day

After they had finished eating and everything was cleaned up again everyone started preparing for the mission. For Aika that also meant changing her outfit, a casual summer outfit isn't exactly ideal to wear when crawling through vent systems. Once that was done she unwrapped her gun from the linen cloth which she had kept hidden in between her clothes and tucked it away behind her back, underneath her pants.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Paige's choice attire consisted of jeans, a tank top, a jacket (leather), and a very nice pair of boots (not nearly as epic as Bel's however); all of this in only one color, black. Her weapons of choice were easily hidden on her person - though one would wonder how it was possible to hide thirty knives on the body of a petite girl.

Arianna was clad in simple jeans and and a tee shirt with a white jacket. The woman hand two guns hidden in the back of her pants, along with her twin blades which attached at the hilts to create a double sided spear that were hidden in her boots. "It'll be pitch black outside in twenty minutes. That's our best bet to get onto the grounds without being seen."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am

Aika hid a second small gun in one of her boots and a switchblade in her pocket, just to be sure. She wore a black leather pants and a black tank top, her hair braided.
She looked at Paige.
"Does Bel know what time to call?" She asked. "If he calls to late, Arianna and I will be heard as we make our way through the vents."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 am

Paige nodded, "When I talked to him I told him I'd send him a text and then he'd call right after that. I'm going to send it before I kick the door in." She'd made sure to plan all this already.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Aika wanted to make a comment that the reason they were sneaking in was because they didn't want to give away immediately that they came to cause trouble and that it would all be useless if Paige kicked in the door but she had the strong idea that the younger girl wasn't going to listen to her anyway.
She simply shook her head and prayed to the heavens above that all would go as planned.
"The sun is setting, I suggest we go?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Paige made sure she had everything and made sure that the text for Belphegor was ready to be sent when she needed it.

Arianna was set and nodded, grabbing her keys, "Let's get going." She lead the way to the D'Angeles compound, her intent clear.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Once they had reached their destination Aika felt the familiar rush of adrenaline running through her body.
"Everyone ready?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Paige's expression showed that she was clearly ready for what was to come. Her text to Belphegor was set and she had all the weapons she needed.

Arianna nodded whilst glancing at Paige, "You be careful." A quick nod was her only answer and she motioned for Aika to follow her.

The brunette sent her text to Belphegor, just as she reached the double doors of the D'Angeles household. Avoiding the guards outside was simple enough and so now it was time to make some noise. A loud snap of splintering wood was heard when the doors were kicked open, revealing the petite girl who was wearing an extremely sickly-sweet smile, "Honey, I'm home~"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 am

Aika nodded and followed Arianna.

Once Bel had gotten the text he waited a moment after which he called Paige.
"Does my princess have something to tell me?" He said in a semi-threatening voice (because we all know it's a bit too much when our prince really gets angry).
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Arianna led the way around the building and to the duct that ended outside, "Here we are."

Paige ducked and dodged the punches and such that came her way as she spoke to Belphegor with her phone on speaker. "You couldn't have picked a better time to call? God, your timing really sucks you know. And what could I possibly have to tell you, you airhead; checking to see what time I'm coming home? You're not my dad you know." She tapped the heel of her right boot on the floor, a hidden blade being revealed. Her leg came around quick, the blade piercing the skin on one of the guards' thigh.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 am

"It's a good thing I'm not your father... I would have smacked you around so hard you would not dare to break my rules. What the hell is that thing doing in your room, hmm? The one with the hearts on it... last time I checked I don't own something like that."
Bel took a moment to smack Lussuria against his head who was sitting next to him... why yes, he actually decided to fake a fight while sitting in the living room. But who could blame him... to hear his princess fight like this, it was pretty entertaining.

"Do you know the vent system by head?" Aika asked Arianna as they made their way inside. "I don't feel like taking a wrong turn and getting lost inside of here." She continued dryly.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:19 am

Paige put a highly annoyed look on her face as she pulled a knife - from who knows where - and threw it at one of the guards, nailing him in the shoulder, "You're kidding me right? Those are mine you moron. If you actually pay attention to what I buy for myself when I actually do such things, maybe you'd know that. Besides, your assumption is insulting; it's called having trust."

"How do you think I got in to steal the files? As far as they're concerned, I came in through the basement." She kept her voice low as they moved through the vents without making a sound.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

"Men don't go shopping with women... it's a known fact they'll only be used for their credit cards and to carry the bags. So who knows what you're doing when you tell me you're shopping... with the clothes you wear, if you can call it that."

Aika chuckled softly as they made their way further into the building.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 am

"You ass, when I say I'm going shopping, I mean I'm going shopping. And excuse me, but it's my that I use to pay for our groceries and it's my money that I buy myself things with; when I actually by myself stuff - once in a blue moon. You'd know that if you weren't being a douche all the time. Lastly, up yours, there's nothing wrong with what I wear. A simple tank top and jeans, or jean shorts is perfectly casual and normal thank you very much." Its a good thing that Paige had good control over herself otherwise she'd be laughing her ass off right now. She tossed another knife, purposely missing and just knicking the guy's jugular - nothing too serious.

A smirk crawled across Arianna's face as she saw the last of the guards inthe building heading towards the front where Paige was. Once they were out of sight she lifted the grate and jumped to the floor, "Come on Aika, there's no guards left from here on."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 am

"Showing so much skin isn't normal in my book, princess. You know what I want you to wear." Belphegor replied coolly. "You better start behaving properly or else you'll have to be taught a lesson or two when you get back here. I hate it when you disobey me... you should know how I can be when upset."
Right at that moment the sound of shattering glass could be heard on Bel's side... what do you know, seems like Xanxus can actually have a good timing for throwing his scotch glass against the wall.

Aika jumped down.
"Seems like Paige is having a good time." She said with a small smile.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 am

"And you know how I like to be comfortable so you can take how you want me to wear and shove it up your ass." There was a low strig of cursing from to girl as a stray bullet lodged itself in her upper thigh, "Oi, watch where aiming that thing!" She growled and threw a few knives, smirking as they hit their target.

Arianna smiled, "I'm thinking the same thing. Though I'm wondering if we should be prepared for a body count on the way out." She laughed as they made their way through the empty halls.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 pm

((uhh I've run out of things to say for Bel-kun -_-" ...any ideas?))

As Aika and Arianna made their way through the halls Aika noticed it seemed a bit too empty... sure Paige was forming a distraction at the front door but it was unusual for the rest of the place to be so deserted. Something was going on here...
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:22 pm

((I've got nothing xP))

Arianna picked up on something and stopped abruptly. Though there were no guards left in this part of the building, something wasn't right. She couldn't tell what was out of place, but something definitely was. "Aika," she whispered, "stay here and keep an eye out." The red head moved around the corner, one of her guns in hand and she kept an eye out.

Paige finished her alotted task and headed off to meet up with Aika and Arianna. She mad eher way carefully through the halls, not picking up on the fact that something was wrong. Oddly enough, she didn't even get the feeling of being watched, though she clearly was being watched.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 am

((lazy >>))

Aika stood still, paying attention to hear every sound and seeing every movement.
She aimed her gun at one side of the hallway when she heard footsteps.
She let out a sigh when she recognized the familiar brunette.
"Oh it's you."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuran Millefiore Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

[I'm lazy too dont worry. xD]

Paige nodded, "Yeah, I'm done down there. Where's Arianna?"

Clearly something wasn't right. Arianna hadn't made it back to Aika and there had been no noises of any kind. She should have known that it wouldn't be this easy and this was proved as she was now in an unconscious heap on the floor of the D'Angeles Boss' office.
Byakuran Millefiore
Byakuran Millefiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:28 am

"She went ahead to check on something... but she's taking to long in my opinion." Aika said frowning. "I don't trust this... let's go."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 am

Paige nodded and had a very bad feeling about Arianna having gone off alone. That was when she noticed it; the feeling of being watched. "Aika. He's watching us." She noted no visible cameras in the hall but she knew they were being watched.

Felicianno D'Angeles was seated, an amused smirk present on his face as he watched the screen with the two brunettes on it. He completely ignored the unconscious red head who was beat up and on the floor. She was nothing more than a traitor in his eyes and traitors always ended up dead.

[[The font colour reminds me of that idiot Light who's floating around my head still. Look Light! It's your twin douhebag!]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:23 am

"I know." Aika said. "He was already watching us when we were still outside the building."
The next moment she noticed something moving in the shadow and she immediately shot. A guard fell to the ground, grabbing onto his shoulder which was now bleeding heavily.
"He has been playing with us. He knew we were coming and that pisses me off."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next