Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika Senpai Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika Senpai

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aika Senpai Empty Aika Senpai

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 am

Annabella sighed as she walked out of her room in the large mansion before she made her way towards the spare room Aika was in so she could check on how she was doing since the doctors sent her home, her injuries were still pretty bad and a nurse would come and check on her every hour.

"Aika senpai? Are you awake?" Annabella said as she knocked on the door before she peeked inside the room quietly. "Sleeping? Yes, no, maybe?"
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Aika Senpai Empty Re: Aika Senpai

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

Aika opened her eyes.
"Sleeping... I wish." She muttered as she closed the book she was reading. "It's a good thing Dracula is keeping me company. Otherwise I would have started throwing things a long time ago... I'm not really the type to just lie around doing nothing."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 am

"I'm sorry Senpai...wish I could do something to help but I'm not suppose to help you move with all the stuff your broke.." Annabella said as she walked over to her and smiled lightly at her before she sat down on the bed next to Aika. "So how are you feeling senpai?"
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 am

"Bored?" Aika replied, with a small smile. "And I know I'm not allowed to move around for a while... but every time I ask that nurse if she knows when I'm able to at least walk around here for a bit she changes the subject... dumb cow!!"
She crossed her hands (as far as that was possible with one arm in a sling) in front of her chest.
"But tell me... how's life going for my kohai, hmm? Found a decent boyfriend yet?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

"My life is...slow? I don't have a guy yet," Annabella said in a chirpy tone before she looked stretched slightly and looked at her. "I've been busy with a few hits but not lately so I've had alot of free time on my hands." She smiled at her before she crossed her arm, smiling lightly at Aika.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Aika smiled back at the younger girl after which her expression turned serious.
"Any luck on finding your mother?"

((we need to get Anna a date >>))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Annabella looked down before she shook her head quietly and looked off to the side before sighed lightly. "I lost her trail after she poisoned me that one day," She said to her quietly.

[[The chick that plays Yama doesn't get on barely so Her and Yama haven't even met.]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

"Well, she can't have disappeared off the side of the Earth... though that would make things a lot easier." Aika said. "Have you tried calling that number I gave you?"

((Gianna, right? Maybe someone should make a spare Yama-kun... I can't cause I've run out of e-mails and if I make any more I'll lose track of it =/))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 pm

"I tried the number and they're still searching for her as we speak...it's been four days since I called them and nothing has showed up," Annabella said as she looked off to the side and looked at the box on Aika's night stand. "Oh you have a box weapon? I've always wondered what it would be like to have one of those."

[[But who could play Yama-kun?? =\ ]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 am

"Yeah... though I wasn't able to use her when Kumo attacked me." Aika said with a sigh. "I guess he knew about it because he immediately took the box away."
She took the box in her hand and opened it with her cloud key. Lupita sat on her bed, again in pup-mode since that was a way to preserve her energy.
"Lupita, say hi to Anna."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 pm

"Aw...hey there," Annabella cooed as she placed her hand infront of Lupita to sniff before she started to scratch the back of the pup's ears smiling at how cute she looked. "Must've known then...I don't have an animal weapon, I'll just use my lightening in the professional way like the thunder queen I am." Annabella gave Aika a goofy grin as she placed Lupita on her lap now.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:26 pm

"Maybe you'll get one soon... I haven't got mine that long either." Aika said smiling.

((made an account for yama-kun... stole borrowed one of my mum's old e-mail addresses))
((going to watch CSI: Miami now, responses might be a bit slow))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 pm

"Eh...though I dunno what animal would go with me...I mean I'm a weirdo," Annabella said as she tickled Lupita's tummy and smiled as the pup barked lightly before she rubbed her head. "So adorable~!"
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:28 pm

"You're not weird, Anna. You're just... one of a kind." Aika said laughing a bit. "And besides, I think the animal chooses you so it's just a case of wait and see."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:41 pm

"Alright Senpai," Annabella said smiling at her before she craddled Lupita to sleep and smiled. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 pm

((lazy >>))

"Well, I'm kinda in the mood for anything chocolate... which I've got a huge supply thanks to a overly concerned cousin." Aika said as she pointed to several boxes of bonbons which were on the desk that was also in the room she was in.
At the same time she put Lupita back in the box, since she was sleeping now anyway.
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:50 pm

[[I know the feeling <<; ]]

"Aw~..." Annabella pouted when Lupita was placed back in her box before she left the room and came back with a familiar white tiger cub in her arms who looked a bit muddled by the sudden action. "Cilo~!" Annabella nuzzled the little cub's fur before she looked at the chocolate with starry eyes.

[[Her expression ---> *-* lulz ]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:56 pm

"Take as much as you like... I'm pretty sure I'll be getting more today. Dante's not very original with 'get well soon' gifts. It's come to the point that I'd even appreciate a lame ass fruit basket." Aika said as she slowly leaned forward to scratch Cilo behind the ears.
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Cilo's ears twitched before he whipped his tail at Aika and looked off to the side like a little kid would when they didn't get what they wanted. "Cilo! Be nice, you know Aika," Annabella said as she looked down at the moody little cub, Anna reached over for the chocolates and popped a few in her mouth before she offered one to Cilo who instantly perked up and started to eat it. "Sorry Cilo's moody...like Mia sometimes it's scary when they're both like this at the same time, I'll feel bad for Dino who sometimes hato deal with it."
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 am

Aika stuck out her tongue towards the cat.
"He's a cat... of course he's moody. I've got three at home so I'm used to their antics. Oh I hope Lena makes sure to feed them every day." Aika said, making a mental note to text Lena about said subject. "And I'm sure Dino can handle her pretty well... the thing about Mia is that when she's in a bad mood she locks herself up in her bedroom."
She tried petting Cilo again but he just swatted at her hand with his paw resulting in getting a flick against his nose (which was becoming a frequently occurring event).
"At least the two of us agree we don't like each other, huh Cilo?" Aika said to which Cilo let out a short huff.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 am

"Mis usually doesn't lock herself in there unless it's something really bad but if it's uber bad she'll throw a tatrum at the first person to talk to her...I've learned how to tell when she's seriously pissed cause you can feel the killer intent radiating off her...It scared even me," Annabella said before she looked down at Cilo pouting lightly. "Cilo~ Don't worry Aika, he'll warm up with you, maybe your first encounter is making it take a while for him to like you."
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 am

"Then I guess I should praise myself lucky for never seeing her that angry." Aika muttered with a smile.
Cilo jumped back on the bed and curled against Aika's leg.
"Don't be mistaken... Cilo and I don't hate each other. He loves sleeping on my bed and eating my chocolate, whenever Mia lets him out that is." Aika explained as she started scratching Cilo on his belly. "He just also loves to use me as a scratching post."
As on cue, Cilo decided he had enough of the belly scratch and placed his nails in Aika's hand, kicking her hand away with his back paws.

((my cat does the same thing... only most of the time he kicks my hand away just to pull it back with his front paws so he can start biting (softly) on it))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 am

Annabella smiled lightly before she rubbed Cilo's chin making him pur loudly before she watched him nibble her fingers and she laughed. "Yeah praise yourself extremely lucky...I've seen her like that 3 times and I think Dino's seen her like that...a good eight," She said while a bit of gloom fell on her at the memory of one of Mia's tantrums. "Oh...god it was scary the first time I saw her throw a tantrum and all pissed like that."

[[My cat use to do that too xD But most of the time he would end up jumping on my chest since I would usually be laying down...the little Devil xD;]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 am

"If she'll ever have a tantrum like that in front of me I'll use the same trick to make her cool down like my father always did with me." Aika said smiling. "A bucket of ice cold water always does the trick."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 am

"Aha...You'll have to run then...Dino did that since it would work when she was younger but she just gets more fired up then...we're currently trying to figure out a way to cool her down without the means of a bucket of water...Dino's suggesting the DART," Annabella said as she scratched the back of her head with a nervous laugh. "Just hope Dino doesn't hit himself with it instead when the day comes again."
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next