Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
VOI! Don't throw that at me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

VOI! Don't throw that at me!

2 posters

Go down

VOI! Don't throw that at me! Empty VOI! Don't throw that at me!

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Squalo grumbled as he walked down the hallway after hearing yet again for the tenth time that day that Xanxus didn't like the food that was given to him after so many times of giving him a different plate. The men were shot back or kicked back to, somehow, where Squalo was and they would tell him Xanxus's complain. It was getting annoying and he knew what to expect the moment he walked in there. One: An angry and moody Xanxus, then two: a glass or bottle of scotch thrown at him...again.

"VOI! What the fuck is the problem with the food you trash?!" Squalo shouted as he opened the door into Xanxus's room and got ready to dodge a bottle or glass of scotch. "Are you that damn picky that you complained for all ten plates of food brought to you?!"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

VOI! Don't throw that at me! Empty Re: VOI! Don't throw that at me!

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 pm

On cue, a scotch glass was promptly tossed at Squalo with great force, "The food fucking sucked."

Xanxus grabbed another glass and poured himself more scotch.
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Said scotch glass his Squalo's nose before he could actually dodge it and he glared at Xanxus with his eye twitched as he walked over to him. "Well damn seeing as you're the one complaining why don't you cook your own food?! Oh wait. You can't because you can't cook for SHIT!" Squalo shouted at him as he held his hand up with the sword that was attatched to it and pointed at the boss.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Xanxus threw yet another scotch glass at Squalo in annoyance, "Maybe people in this damned place should learn to cook a decent fucking meal."
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Squalo ducked quickly away from the scotch glass before he growled at him. "I know how to cook unlike you!" Squalo shouted at him. "Besides we have the best cooks here! What the hell in specific did your ass wanna eat?!" He huffed as he glared at Xanxus before he turned away from the scarred man and rubbed his forehead in annoyance.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

"My ass doesn't want to eat anything you dipshit," Xanxus stated in monotone with annoyance.

The Varia leader glared at Squalo before giving him an entire list of things that he wanted to eat.
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Squalo looked at him before he rolled his eyes and left the room. After twenty minutes he came back in a power walk with a cart full of food and some scotch on the side. "There be happy and don't bug my ass...Jeez everytime I end up cooking for you and how does that happen I don't even wanna know!" Squalo said as he grabbed his bottle of rum and started to drink quietly.

[[ LULZ Housewife!Squalo comes in action! 8D]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 pm

"Now get the fuck out," Was the simple respond that Squalo was given.
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm

"Hell no, you torture me I'mma torture you!" Squalo shouted as he pointed his sword at Xanxus before he sat down on the floor some distance away from his pmsing boss. 'Little...prick..bastard,' he thought darkly as he drank the rum.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 pm

A scotch glass and the empty bottle were thrown at Squalo, "Go find your fucking sister or something you prick. Either that or go screw Aiden."
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm

"You're a prick too you know!" Squalo said as he slashed at the glass and scotch bottle with his sword and he glared at Xanxus. "My sister is fine where ever she is and Aiden is out somewhere! Shut your trap about her anyways! Why don't you for scew Finn or something if you're so moody and have angry sex!"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Cue an empty plate being thrown at Squalo's face, followed by a knife and a fork. Xanxus began eating again, using the spare fork and knife, "Leave my fucking office."
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Squalo got hit by the plae but the knife and fork he dodged when he fell backwards and he shot up and glared at Xanxus. "SEE?! You don't like it when I tak about you and Finn so don't tak to me about me and Aiden!" He said as he pointed at Xanxus, it was questioned many times how they were respected friends when they argued like this.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Xanxus completely ignored Squalo by this point as he continued to eat his food.
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:05 pm

[Squalo's face ---> .__. ]

Squalo looked at him before he shook his head and stayed where he was while he continued to drink from his bottle before he placed the empty bottle on the table. 'Little..damn...prick likes to talk about others but when you get in about him he'll give you the silent treatment like a girl,' he thought as his eye twitched slightly.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanxus Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Xanxus finished eating and then kicked the cart over at Squalo before going into his bedroom to get away form the idiot.
Xanxus
Xanxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 pm

(thought I'd pop in XD)

Finn peeked her head into the room once she heard the yelling and throwing stop. "Hey Squalo what was all that about? Is the boss in a bad mood or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Squalo who was laying on the ground with the mess from the cart falling over him, looked up and spotted Finn. "He's in a bad mood, got lippy, I snapped bakc and he threw more the one bottle of scotch at me!" Squalo said before he stood up and ordered some of the men to take care of the mess. "I swear...sometimes i think I'm in your place since he'll only eat my damn cooking!" He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed before he walked out pulling Finn along. "No point in staying here...let him take his stupid nap...moody bastard."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 am

Finn looked behind her at the closed bedroom door and nodded her head softly as Squalo dragged her out of the room. "Wait what do you mean my place." Her cheeks were red and she had a distinct feeling that by now everyone knew about her 'relationship' with Xanxus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down