Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Squ-kun~! I'm here~!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Empty Squ-kun~! I'm here~!

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Kyrie burst through the front doors of the Varia before she called out, "SQU-KUN! WHERE ARE YOU~!?"

The seemingly innocent and oblivious girl walked around, looking for her older brother, annoyed that he hand't bothered to even see her since she'd first come to town.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Squ-kun~! I'm here~! Empty Re: Squ-kun~! I'm here~!

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh god..She devil!" Squalo muttered as he hid himself around the base. "Even though she's my sister if Aiden sees her she'll think of her as another crush or something!" He facepalmed before he went into his room and locked the door. 'I should be safe...for a majority of ten minutes...unless Aiden comes and then I'm screwed cause Kyrie will find me!' he thought before he slammed his head against his nightstand. 'Why?!'
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

The door to Squalo's room was promptly kicked open and in stalked a very annoyed eighteen year old, "Squ-kun, how dare you not even come to find your own sister when I come into town. It's a fucking insult."
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

"How the fuck did you find me so fast and HOW was I suppose to know your ass was in town!?" Squalo shouted as he looked at his little, yet annoying, sister. "Next time call before you just drop by here!"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 pm

"I left you a damned message four fucking days ago! You idiot! And I found you because I'm badass; have you forgotten that?" Kyrie had calmed down at that point but was still glaring daggers at her brother before a sly smirk slide across her face.

"It's alright though, I have a nice little plan to get you back," The evil in her mind could almost be seen as she thought about the many different stories she could tell the other Varia members of Squalo's childhood.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:41 pm

"You know I can get you aswell and if you mention anyone on our childhood they already know all about that! Besides I was out on a mission and came back today!" Squalo shouted as he looked at her before he ran his fingers through his mid-back long hair and sighed. "Damn what do you want anyways? Every time you come looking for me you want something and the last time you came you wanted to borrow money...that you still owe me."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Kyrie waved him off, "You already knew I wouldn't pay you back. Besides, I'm not here because I want something, well, in a sense anyways."

The blonde looked around Squalo's room before taking residence on his bed, "You need to get yourself a girlfriend Squ-kun."
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm

"I already have one thank you very much," Squalo deadpanned as he crossed his arms and sat in his chair and looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Why are you here?" He knew she wanted something no matter how much she denied he knew her well enough to know when she wanted something.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:00 pm

A grin spread across the blonde's face when she heard her brother say that he had a girlfriend, "I'll have to meet her. Anyways, I came because I wanted to see my damned brother. Is there something wrong about that? I'm just making sure you're alive and well."

Kyrie wasn't completely bullshitting her brother but she wasn't telling the entire truth either. Stretching, she turned and headed out of her brother's room to take a look around the Varia base. Little did she know, that when she stetched, it revealed a bit of the bandages that wrapped her midsection.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Squalo's eyes narrowed before he grabbed Kyrie's forearm and pulled her back and he glared down at her before pointing at her mid section. "What did you do?" He asked in a dead serious tone, sure he acted like a total ass around his sister but he still cared about her well being. "And don't you dare lie to me about it either Kyrie you know I dislike it when you do."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:08 pm

"I got in a fight and the bitch caught me," Kyrie shrugged, adjusting her top so that it covered the bandages once more.

"It's no big deal, I'm alive aren't I?" She snapped slightly, not meaning to but doing so anyways.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Squalo looked at her before he smacked her upside the head, but not hard. "Don't snap at me missy! I may be a ass but I care about my little sibling," he said to her as he crossed his arms and looked at her. "Is this person hunting you down or something?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 pm

"Hell if I know, the bitch just attacked me," Kyrie answered as she smacked her brother back.

"Smack me again and watch what happens."
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Squalo narrowed his eyes before he smacked her upside the head again and then thre her over his shoulderas he walked out of his room and he ignored her protests. "You know I don't hit you hard, never have either," He said to her as he continued to walk down the hallway making sure to hold her legs down aswell.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oi! Where in the hell are you taking me? I can walk you know!" Kyrie smacked Squalo upside the head for the second time, hoping he'd let go.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

"I'm taking you to the living room. I don't need my girlfriend finding me and you in my room andget the wrong idea when you're my sister," Squalo said as he looked at Kyrie and then looked ahead before he dropped her on the couch. "Hits in the head I get everyday so it won't work dear girl."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

"You know, you used to be alot more fun Squ-kun," Kyrie pouted up at her brother, wondering where the Squalo who would always play games with her was.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm

"Kyrie...I'm not that little kid anymore, and you ain't one either. Life is serious for me," Squalo said to her as he crossed his arms and sat in rhw arm chair before he sighed deeply.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Kyrie sighed and looked to her borther, "Squ-kun, I know we're both grown up. Even though life is serious, it doesn't meant that you aren't allowed to have fun anymore. Having fun is wat keeps people sane. It's what keeps bonds strong."
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 pm

"I'll have my fun when I retire from this," Squalo said as he narrowed his eyes on Kyrie before he ran his fingers through his hair again. 'It's a miracle she hasn't realized it's a bit shorter then the last time she saw me,' He thought as he glanced at his blonde, odd sister.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

On cue Kyrie's eyes widened and she jumped behind her brother, "Squ-kun! What the hell did you do to your freaking hair!?"
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Squalo tensed as he looked over his shoulder and looked at her with a nervous look in his usual stern eyes. "I...cut it?" He said, questioning himself if it was wise to tell her that /he/ dared to cut his hair, his hair that Kyrie liked long.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Kyrie punched Squalo in the side of the head, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CUT YOUR HAIR SQUALO!?"
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Squalo grunted before he rubbed the side of his head and looked at his sister. "I was....depressed?" He said as he started to retreat from his little sister, in all honesty when it came to his hair and his sister, Kyrie was the only one who could actually scare him.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Kyrie calmed herself, "Sorry Squ-kun, but when you're depressed you're suppose to call your sister and talk to her so she can fix things and a stupid thing like cutting your hair doesn't happen!"

The blonde took in a deep breath and winced slightly from her wound.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum