Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Squ-kun~! I'm here~!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Squ-kun~! I'm here~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Squ-kun~! I'm here~!

Post  Squalo Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

"Are you ok?" Squalo asked concerned about her wound but still wary about getting close to her because of the hair and depression issue from a few weeks ago.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Kyrie waved it off, "Yea, I'm fine. I just got a few ribs broken and probably bruised the bones too. No big deal."

The blonde flopped onto the couch, "Squ-kun, can we go out and have fun? I wanna hangout with my bro-bro."
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Squalo's eye twitched before he finally gave in. "Fine I'll go 'play' with you Kyrie but it better not be something stupid," He said to her as he crossed his arms while he gazed at her with a semi stern look now.

Last edited by Squalo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 pm

"You know what Squ-kun, forget it. It's not worth it if you're going to be an ass about it and just do it begrudgingly. I'll go find someone else who'll actually hangout with me becuase they want to, not because they want me to piss off," Kyrie glared at her brother before walking out and heading down the street, probably to get cheese cake or something in town.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm

"She....did NOT just walk out on me," Squalo said before he left to look for Kyrie and quickly caught up to her. "Just because I don't look it or sound it doesn't mean I don't want to hang out with you little drama queen so take a chill pill and let's go somewhere," Squalo said to her before he led her towards the Varia base again. "First rule though. No. Alcohol. Only rule for you got it?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 pm

"Squ-kun, I'm not being a drama queen. You need to learn to not always be a damn stick in the mud or I'm never going to know when you're being a douche or not! And why no booze? I'm eighteen," she said.
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

"You're not twenty-one Kyrie. I see you touch any form of booze I'll cut your hands off," Squalo deadpanned as he looked at her before sighing as they walked through the doors of the headquarters. "I don't give a damn if I'm a stick in the mud, I'll stop being one when I feel like it so deal with it like you have most of your life Kyrie. Now pick a game I dunno what you want to play."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrie Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 am

"Go to Canada~! In Ontario you only hav eto be nineteen to drink and in Quebec you anly have to be eighteen, therefore I'm legal and I can have booze if I feel like it," Kyrie countered with a wide grin on her face.

"I never said I wanted to play a game, I said I wanted to hang out with my brother."
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 am

[[Too lazy to switch accounts =w=]]

"You're here in Italy infront of me therefore you will not touch booze unless you're twenty one so deal with it! If I see any form of alcohol in your hand I will snap your fingers Kyrie," Squalo deadpanned as he looked at her with a serious look.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 am

"We're not in Italy idiot. We're in Japan, in Namimori so stick that in your pipe and smoke it," Kyrie replied in her normal sarcastic tone.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 pm

"Still not touching Alcohol while your here in this town and believe Me I'll know if you touch it and I'll appear and break it," Squalo said as he looked at her.

[[They have different bases so I said Italy so they could give Namimori a rest. ]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 pm

"You're so mean Squ-kun. Fine, what do you wanna do with your cute little sister?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum