Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aiden...You and me. Date. Now.

3 posters

Go down

Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Empty Aiden...You and me. Date. Now.

Post  Squalo Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Squalo groaned as he ran his fingers through his white hair and glanced down the street wondering where his pink haired girl was. He had called her a little while ago and she said she had the day completely off and so he made a date for them. Though, he was debating on what to do since this would be their first date...EVER.

The Superbi Squalo actually felt nervous about the date and he had no fuckin' what to do already besides...wandering towards the Zoo or somewhere he didn't know where. 'Maybe I should take her to Mafia Land instead...' He thought as he actually broke a sweat thinking.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Aiden...You and me. Date. Now. Empty Re: Aiden...You and me. Date. Now.

Post  Aiden Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm

(( WELL HAI THAR. 8D I'm in an optometrist office. owo ))

Aiden slowly walked towards where Squalo had said to meet him, her fingers running through her hair as she looked at the (now) vibrant, pink locks. Can't believe I redyed my hair pink...I'm just too used to it.. She thought to herself, sighing lightly before looking up and seeing the familiar male.

"Oi. 'Sup, punk." She said, holding up a hand as she approached him. "So...What did you want to do?"
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 pm

[[OwO Why are you there?]]

Squalo lookerd at Aiden and nearly jumped from surprise before he realized how much brighter her hair looked. "Heh, redyed it?" He asked her before he led her towards the map of where the train would go. "You can pick...since I suck at picking places to go to. But I'll pay for everything." He smiled at her lightly before looking off to the side with a nervous look.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 pm

(( Gotta go to work soon. >>; So I'm not switching accounts. ))

Aiden tilted her head a bit, looking at the map and tapping her fingers against her arm. "Hn...How about we go to that museum that's right outside the city?" She said, glancing up at the white haired male with that same bored expression. She was happy...just...didn't show it?
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm

"That sounds good," Squalo said as he got on the train so they could head over there. 'God are dates REALLY this awkward? I can't think straight and that's not normal for me!' Squalo thought as he sat down, gently pulling Aiden down next to him as he looked around only to see that most of the people had moved away from them. 'Weirdos....' He thought rolling his eyes. He didn't even bring his sword today just so they could look somewhat normal but he guessed their hair colors and clothes had a little something to do with it.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Aiden glanced over at the staring people, snapping her fingers at them. "Oi, assholes. Don't you know it's rude to stare? So either find something else as amazing as us, or you're going to lose your eyes." She said, pulling out her knives and keeping her gaze on them. "Stupid fuckers..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Squalo grabbed her wrist lightly and pulled it down smirking at her. "Stay calm Aiden...I know it's hard with people staring," Squalo said before he glared at them, the people bolted for another car, and then looked back at Aiden. "But we shouldn't...do anything rash." That last part mostly went for Squalo though he didn't have his sword.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 pm

"Do you think I care what other people think of me...?" Aiden said, looking up at him with narrowed eyes. "So...whatever..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Squalo narrowed his eyes back at her before he looked off to the side. "Fine, whatever destroy the train if you want...not literally," Squalo said and then muttered the last part since he didn't need to be saving his own life not even halfway through the day. "Do you wanna eat something before we go directly to the museum or what?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 am

"I kinda ate before I came here...didn't know if you had some fancy lunch or some shit like that planned.." Aiden said, putting the knives away and leaning into the seat as she closed her eyes. "Ugh.."

(( She's even more anti social. D: I dunno why.. ))
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Squalo rolled his eyes at her before he leaned back in the seat and sighed. "No I didn't have anything plan that's why I fuckin' asked," Squalo said, trying not to snap a bit. 'This is suppose to be a date...be happy...no worries...be hap--Like Hell that'll happen...' He thought as a scowl came upon his face.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Aiden glared over, "Well excuse me for not reading your mind and knowing you weren't planning anything." She said, crossing her arms and looking out the window. Why the hell is it so shitty already today?
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

"VOI! I'm planning as I'm going cause I have no fuckin' clue how a date works!" Squalo said to her in a snappy tone before he crossed his arms and growled under his breath. 'Stupid...dates...neh,' He thought as he looked over his shoulder and out the window.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:01 am

"I have no idea either...but I know you're not supposed to be a complete asshole." Aiden shot back, clenching her fists. "Feh, I can just find some other sod who'd not get all snippy at me like you're doing right now...it's a bit annoying for royalty." Well, there's her problem, been hanging out with her brother for a little too long.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am

"Oh wow, I'm so sorry sorry princesa I didn't mean to offend you in any way or maybe I did cause you're not the fucking I fell in love with!" Squalo shouted at her as the train stopped before stomping off on at the stop. "Girl I fell in love with looks like you but acts nothing like a damn spoiled b--princess like you're fuckin' acting and snaps at EVERY little thing. Damn she was toletrate of somethings unlike you. You're just like your damn brother and that's not something I'm going to deal with." With that he went through the large mob of people heading out of the station as quickly as possible while muttering some crap about how all this was a waste of his time.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 am

Aiden sighed, a hand over her eyes as she made her way off the train, leaning against the nearest support beam. "Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to come when I feel like shit.." She muttered to herself, looking around and not seeing the white haired male anywhere. Slowly she slid down to sit on the floor and lean against the pillar her eyes closed under her eyes.

"Feel like I'm going to die...still have a damn fever..." She said quietly, placing the back of her hand against her head before bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them lightly. "...Hope no one decides to fuck with me right now.." Aiden leaned her head against her knees, feeling herself start to fall asleep. "Awesome..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Several minutes later Squalo was walking back to the station with a troubled look on his face. He felt guilty for snapping at Aiden like that but sometimes she was just arrogant like her brother and that was the one thing he hated. She never acted like that whenever they were around each other but now suddenly she does? Squalo has it hard enough handling Bel but trying to handle Aiden him is just too much.

He stopped short when he saw Aiden laying on the floor and he ran over to her. "Aiden? Aiden what's wrong?" He asked quickly as he knelt down infront of her before he took his glove off and placed his hand on her forehead. "Tch. If you had a fever you shouldn't have agreed to the date woman." He picked her up bridal style and got on the train to head back to town.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Aiden slowly opened her eyes, a soft shade of red on her cheeks from the fever. "I came because I'm not that much of a bitch that I'd say no to my boyfriend.." She said quietly, looking up at the white haired 'shark' before looking around at the passengers that were now staring at them. "I'm gonna kick someone's ass..." She muttered, moving a bit and getting out of his arms, standing, but leaning against him. "Ugh.."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Squalo held her up and shot a glare at the people staring making them back off alot that some started to go into different cars of the train. He looked down at Aiden again, with a bit of a soften expression on his face. "If you would've said you were sick I would have understood if you had said 'no' Aiden," He said to her quietly.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

"No...like I said. It's fine. I just need to take something..." Aiden said quietly, closing her eyes and sighing heavily. "Then we can go and do something..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm

"I'm taking you home and putting you in your bed! I don't want you getting worse woman! You have a fever!" Squalo said loudly making the rest of the people move into a different cart. Squalo looked down at her hard with his arms crossed over his chest.

[[Totally sorry for not ever replying to this >w>;;]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Tue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm

"I'm not going to get worse! Shit! Just let me get stupid medicine and I'll be fine! I'm not like that stupid brat Lucille. I don't need people hanging around me to make sure I'm fine!" Aiden said, placing a hand against her head and closing her eyes. Stupid fever.

(( Lulz. >w> I forgot about it too~ ))
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down