Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Empty A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 am

Ryohei was nervous as hell as he waited in front of the train station for Leiko to arrive. They had agreed to meet here at ten o'clock after which they would take the train together to Namimori Zoo (which strangely enough wasn't in Namimori at all).
He looked at the clock... 8.30

Alright, so he was a bit early.
His nerves had gotten the better of him and so he had woken up at 5 in the morning to start running around town. He barely remembered to go back home to shower, put some decent clothes on (sweatpants and -shirt aren't really date-worthy) and have some breakfast. Without checking the clock he had run out of the house again and ran towards the train station on the other side of town.

He let out one of his well-known roars, pumping his fist in the air (maybe he shouldn't have drank that coffee >>)), earning a few strange looks from passer-byers.
He checked the clock again... 9.00

((I'm pretty sure I wrote passer-byers wrong but whatever... I can use the excuse that English isn't my own language ^^"))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Clad in her normal wear (besides the fact she was wearing a shirt that actually covered her stomach this time...and she didn't have her hat), Leiko blinked as she walked to the train station. "Well...that answers my question on if he was gonna be here early..." She said, smiling a bit as she shook her head.

Pulling her hair in a small ponytail, she held up a hand. "Yo. I had the feeling that you'd be here way before hand...so I decided to come a bit early, kora." She said, looking at the clock that read 9:15. placing her hands behind her neck, she shifted her weight to one foot. "And now we wait for the train..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 am

Ryohei grinned.
"The next train comes in 10 minutes so we won't have to wait long."
Why the hell was he feeling so nervous all of a sudden... it almost felt like he had an important boxing match instead of a casual trip to the zoo with a girl he happens to like a lot and who looks really cute like this and... *cue mental nervous breakdown here* ...why would a girl like Leiko go on a date with him??
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am

Leiko glanced over, tilting her head a bit. "You alright? Looks like you're...freaking out mentally.." She said, grinning a bit. "You don't need to be so nervous. Just think of it as..." She paused, biting her lower lip, "Ah, think of it as if it were a school field trip...and the two of us lost the rest of our group!" Giving a small thumbs up, Leiko smiled. "It'll make it less...weird?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 am

Ryohei blinked a few times... that actually had happened to him a few times.
"That might work." Ryohei said slowly.
At that moment he saw how the train arrived at the station.
"That's our train... let's go!!" He said grinning as he grabbed Leiko's hand and started running (slowly for his doing) towards it.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:17 am

A small laugh came from Leiko's lips as she ran to 'keep up with him' before she paused and looked at their hands. A small blush settled on her cheeks and she smiled a bit, gripping his hand as they got to the train.

"Well, we made it in time." She said, scratching the back of her neck as they got on. Making her way to the back, she sat down in the (for once) empty back seat. "Ah...is sitting back here alright?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 am

"Yeah it's okay." Ryohei said as he sat down next to her. "So what do you want to see first when we arrive?"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 am

Leiko grinned a bit, leaning back and sighing. "I know what you wanna go see, kora. The bears..and I don't mind~." She said, glancing over at him before looking out the window, watching a few trees go by. "Though, after that I'd love to go see the penguins!"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:51 am

"He owes me a rematch for beating me in a boxing game!! He cheated!!" Ryohei roared, pumping his fist in the air.
At that moment he remembered where (and with who) he was.
"Uhh... let's go to the penguins first."

((I love that Zoo episode))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 am

Leiko smiled, waving him off a bit. "I'd like to see who'd win the fight...so bears first~. And if you win..." She paused, glancing at him, "You can go with me to see the penguins. Otherwise...I'll beat the bear myself and maybe leave you behind~."

(( Me too. xD; "Kyokugen Straight! >D" ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 am

Ryohei grinned.
"You got yourself a deal!!" He said eagerly. "But we need to find a way to distract the zookeepers... they won't let me near the bearcage since last time."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 am

Tightening her ponytail as the train stopped, Leiko let out a huff. "Leave that to me~. They won't expect a girl to kick their butts." She said, stretching her arms out above her head as she stood up. "Come on, lets get a move on, kora." She said, motioning him to head out.

(( Dude. ._. Do you know how hard it is to write fluff for...Hibari? xD It's terrible. ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 am

"Someone's in a hurry..." Ryohei said smiling as he got out of the train too.
He walked to the cash register at the entrance of the zoo and bought two entrance tickets.
When both of them were inside, his grin widened.
"Bears here I come!!" He shouted eagerly, only then noticing the zookeepers. "Oops... time to run again."
He turned to Leiko.
"I guess we'll have to race them to the bears!! Ready?"

((I feel sorry for you...but it doesn't have to be terrible... I mean, he was really different in that Valentine's episode where I-pin gives him some chocolate... he smiled instead of his usual smirk))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 am

Leiko smirked, turning to the zookeepers and cracking her knuckles. "Nah, you head on over...I'll be there in two minutes~." She said, glancing back at him before flashing a peace sign. "Head out, punk!" She said, giving a two fingered salute as she started running towards the zookeepers.

(( Yeah. :3 That was really cute. But...I did a small amount of fluff. -w-;; ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:27 am

"EXTREME DASH!!"
"Quickly... go after him!!" One of the zookeepers called.

---

Ryohei stopped in front of the bears-cage.
"I demand a rematch!!" He shouted, earning a few strange looks from the fellow zoo-visitors.
One of the bears stood on his back legs and roared... for some strange reason it seemed as if the bear recognized Ryohei (and was that the bear version of a smirk?) and made clear that he accepted the rematch.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:32 am

Leiko walked up exactly two minutes later, dusting her hands off. "You got about half an hour to settle this thing." She said, leaning against the bears cage and smirking at Ryohei. "Do you wanna get in there...or do you want the bear out here~?" Leiko tapped the bear's nose as it approached the bars before crossing her arms. Obviously, the two of them were quite stupid, if the bear was out in the open...the other visitors would get kinda...pissed...IE frightened.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 am

Another fifteen minutes later Ryohei stepped out of the cage (let's leave the idea how he got in in the first place behind, shall we?).
"You really need to train harder or you'll get nowhere in life." He scolded the bear which was now lying unconcious on his back.
He turned to Leiko grinning.
"On to the penguins??"

((I was too lazy to write a fight between Idiot and Bear))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 am

(( That's fine...-w-; Cause Ima head off to bed...it's 4am. xD And school starts today...at 7pm. xD ))

Leiko smirked, ruffling the boxer's hair. "Good job. And now we can head on out." She said, being 'aggressive' for the first time NOT dealing with her training, and taking his hand, heading towards the penguins.

"Gotta say, I thought that you might've been a goner when the bear backed you into the corner. But I think I need to have a little more faith in you, kora."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 am

He was surprised when Leiko grabbed his hand but he enjoyed the strange tingly feeling that appeared because of it.
"I did that on purpose... give him the idea he might win so he gets too confident and then... BAM!... punch him with my Extreme straight!" He said grinning, showing he actually had thought of a strategy before jumping in.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Leiko grinned slightly as she looked over at him. "Well it worked so, good job." She said, stopping in front of the penguin habitat. Walking up to the railing she leaned over a bit to look at the penguins. "They're so cute..." She said quietly, smiling. "Aren't they?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 pm

"I guess so..." Ryohei said as he looked at the small black and white birds. "I just find them funny... it must be really tiresome to walk all day while not having knees."
He started wobbling around a bit, pretending to be a penguin himself.
"Try to imagine if we had to walk around like this all day."

((for some reason I can see him do stuff like this once he's done boxing with bears >>))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Leiko snickered a bit, shaking her head as she looked over at Ryohei. "Keep it up and you're going to fall. We weren't made to walk like that~." She said, turning around and leaned against the railing as she looked at him.

(( That and...wanting to fight tigers. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm

The words hadn't left Leiko's mouth or Ryohei lost his balance and landed on his butt (he was trying to be a penguin who was walking backwards).
"Now I know why no-one ever sees a penguin walking backwards... it's impossible." Ryohei said grinning while looking up at Leiko.
He stood back up again, dusting himself off.
"I'm hungry."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Laughing quietly, Leiko pushed herself off of the railing and made her way over to him. "Then lets go get something to eat, Mr. Penguin." She said, placing her hands behind her head. "What do you want to go get?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 am

"I don't think there's much to choose here.... so it's either pancakes or french fries." Ryohei said while walking to the food corner of the zoo. "So I vote for pancakes."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next