Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:46 am

Leiko bit the tip of her thumb. "Do...you think we could get both? I have this unhealthy addiction to salt, kora. And fries are like...my heaven." She said, grinning a bit. "I'll grab them and then we can go get your pancakes~?" She said, tilting her head towards him a bit, clenching her fists together in a 'begging' type manner. "Please~?"

(( Ahahah...It's 12:46am...and I gotta be up at 6am. -w-; Oops. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 2 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 am

Ryohei took a step back.
"H-how am I suppose to say no to that?" He stammered. "O-of course we can."
Apparently he was sensitive for girls looking pleading at him like that.

((You're an idiot >> I don't know how you do it... if I have less then 7 hours of sleep I'm useless the day after xD))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 pm

"Gahaha, Leiko prevails yet again~!" She said cheerfully walking behind him and placing her hands on his shoulders. "This way then~." She said, steering him towards the french fry stand with a grin on her lips.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

When they were at the french fry stand Ryohei's stomach started grumbling and he grinned.
"There's no way I want to wait for pancakes." Ryohei said as he ordered something to eat. "I'm extremely hungry, I could eat a... a... uhm."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 pm

(( I just noticed how friendly I made Leiko. >w> She's actually a sweet heart. xD ))

Leaning her chin on his shoulder, Leiko glanced up at him. "You could eat a bear, huh?" She asked, snickering a bit before poking his side. "Come on, order something then." She added, pulling out her wallet from a pocket in her skirt.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 am

(and yet again a bear let out a scared yelp, running for cover)
Ryohei looked at Leiko smiling.
"I'm going with fries and a hamburger... and what do you want?" He asked as he took out some money from his jeans.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 pm

"I'm just gonna get fries. And..." Leiko paused, looking at the menu. "Mm...And a milk shake~." She added, pulling out the appropriate amount of money and setting it on the counter.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:05 pm

After they had finished their lunch Ryohei looked at Leiko.
"I'm glad you wanted to go to the zoo with me, Leiko." He said grinning. "It's fun to spend time with you like this. You're... uhh... not like a normal girl."

((He actually means that as a compliment >>))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:04 pm

( She barely takes offense to anything...I think. ._. )

Leiko glanced over, a small smirk playing on her lips. "I'm not, huh? Well, that's good. I don't like to be like the norm, kora. Being like I am proves I have individuality! Just like you, am I right?" She asked, leaning back in her chair and smiling lightly.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 am

"I don't know, I've never compared myself with others." Ryohei said, scratching the back of his head. "Normally I don't pay attention to other people. You're kinda the first to stand out... I just don't know what it was exactly that made you stand out in the first place."

((how is it possible... they're having a serious conversation o_O))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Leiko thought for a moment, tilting her head a bit. "Mm...Maybe it's because I'm Colonello's other student?" She suggested lightly, shrugging. "But, I've never really made any friends...I just don't see a lot of them, kora. It's strange.."

(( ....Wow. *claps* Good job idiots. C: ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:14 am

Ryohei shook his head.
"Something different..." He muttered. A blush dusted his cheeks as he scratched his jaw, a grin appearing on his face. "I just thought you were good looking."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Leiko glanced off, scratching the back of her neck. "Good looking? Ha..you've got a good sense of humor. Don't lose it~." She said, grinning a bit as a soft blush came over her cheeks as well.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

He chuckled a bit.
"Yeah, well, told you I wanted to see you smile more often." He said while standing up, holding out his hand for her to take. "Now how about we continue walking around this place... there's still a lot of animals to see."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 am

Leiko paused for a moment, smiling slightly as she took his hand and stood up, gripping it slightly. "What do you want to go see then?" She asked, looking up at him as she grabbed the trash and tossed it in a nearby trash can.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 am

"Uhm... how about the uhh... monkeys?" He said.
It was the first thing that came to his mind, about 95% of his brain was too preoccupied with the fact he enjoyed holding Leiko's hand... he really couldn't care which animal they would see as long as he could keep holding her hand.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 am

"Alright then~. Lets go, kora." Leiko said, tugging on his hand and starting to walk in the direction of where she thought the monkeys were. "You don't have to be so nervous, Ryo. Just be your normal, loud...extreme...self." She let out a light laugh, shaking her head as she looked back at him.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 am

He scratched the back of his head, grinning a bit.
"Okay..." He said, his eyes getting a mischievous glance. "How about a race... the winner gets to pick the price... anything can be asked."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:54 pm

"Anything?" Leiko repeated, a soft smirk coming to her lips. "From here to the monkey's little den thing? You're on punk." She said, letting go of his hand, and getting ready, sending him a glance. "You better be serious about this, kora. Or you're going down."

(( LULZ. I just perverted that last line. >w> *cough*))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:04 pm

"Ready... set... go!!" Ryohei said grinning after which he took off.
The two of them earned some strange glances from other visitors (again) but Ryohei was too busy trying to beat Leiko. He knew exactly what he was going to ask for...
With the Monkey Den in view he got a bit too confident and he slightly tripped over his own feet, seeing Leiko pass him.
"Damn..." He muttered as he tried to catch up to her again.

((Can't blame you... the 'anything' part was meant perverted so yeah))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:24 pm

"Ahahah! LOSER." Leiko called back, turning around just in time to stop herself from smacking into a few children. "Ah geez, sorry about that kora." She said, placing a hand on one of the child's heads. "That's why you never race in a zoo, alright?" She said, pausing for a moment, remembering the fact that she was in fact in a race at this moment, and was probably going to lose now. "Well frick..."

(( ANYTHING = WORKING ON THE STREETS....Selling matches. :3 ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Ryohei started jumping around like the idiot he is when he was the first to arrive at the "finish".
"Alright!! I won!!" He said smiling.
However the smile soon turned into a smirk when Leiko arrived too.

((But I wanted to sell cookies Dx))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Leiko walked up with her arms crossed over her chest, and a smirk on her lips. "Well don't you feel special~?" She said, cocking her head to the side. "Now what do you want, eh?"

(( NO! D< That's too normal. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 pm

"You gotta close your eyes first." Ryohei said seriously.

((Yeah... not very original but I don't care >>))

((But they're special... they make a person see pretty colors 8D))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Leiko rolled her eyes before closing them, sighing lightly. "Closed~."

(( ...Special cookies? COUNT ME IN! 8D ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next