Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 pm

"Eh, you're no fun." Ryohei said with a fake pout. "I guess that means I'll just have to kiss you."
With that he leaned down and started kissing her.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 5 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:53 pm

After a few moments, Leiko pulled away, grinning. "You know, you look so cute when you try to pout." She said, leaning up a bit to wrap her arms around his neck, hugging him.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:11 am

"Fits with the puppy nickname you gave me." Ryohei replied dryly as he rolled to the side, pulling Leiko along so he could still hold her close.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

"See~? Embrace your nickname." Leiko said, moving a bit and leaning her head against his chest, closing her eyes. "That's a good puppy~♥️"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 am

"I'm not embracing the nickname." Ryohei muttered as he started playing with a lock of her hair absentmindedly. "But if you like it I guess I don't mind you calling me that... as long as you keep smiling at me like you're doing today."

((I swear this topic is getting lamer and lamer with every post that's written... but in a good way... I think xD))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 pm

"What is it with you and seeing people smile..?" Leiko asked, glancing up at him. "You're just one of those people that likes to see everyone happy...aren't you?"

(( But it's alright, cause it's so lame that it's cute? ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:51 pm

((I've got about fifteen minutes before I have to go to work... so no time to change accounts))

"No, I'm not like that." Ryohei said while looking at the ceiling. "It's just when I first met you, you were so serious... even when a little smile showed it didn't reach your eyes. So the first time you really smiled at me..."
He shrugged his shoulders.
"...at that point I decided I wanted to see it more often. Call me a greedy person."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

Leiko glanced off, her eyes narrowed. "Well...I'm not really a serious person...I just don't think there's a lot to smile about in life. I've been forcing it since I moved in with Colonello.." She said, scratching the back of her neck and keeping her gaze locked on the fabulous curtains.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 am

"I'll give you things in life that will make you smile!!" Ryohei said as he clenched one hand into a fist, his eyes (literally) burning with passion. He sweatdropped before he continued: "Even if that means allowing you to call my your puppy. Just don't force yourself in doing things you don't want to do, okay?"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

( laaaaaazy . =w= )

Leiko nodded, leaning up and pressing a small kiss on his lips. "If I don't want to do something, I'll mess with it until it's what I want it to be.." She said, grinning a bit. "And I only call you puppy cause you're cute. Rather me call you something like...walrus?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5