Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Ryohei hesitated for a moment but eventually he leaned in and closed the distance between them softly pressing his lips against Leiko's.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 3 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Leiko blushed for a moment before she returned the kiss, lightly reaching up to gently touch Ryohei's cheek, a soft smile on her lips.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 am

When a few moments had passed Ryohei pulled back, looking at Leiko smiling.
"Extreme..." He muttered grinning. "I want to do that again."
He pulled her close and kissed her again, this time more passionately.

((re-posted this cause I'm at home now ^^))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:52 am

(( Lol, I ended up staying at a friend's house after we watched Saw 6~ <3 So I'm up UBER early. 8D; ))

Leiko wrapped her arms around Rohei's neck, kissing back just as passionately. "I knew you'd say something like that, kora.." She muttered when they separated slightly. A grin appeared on her lips as she pressed a soft kiss on his nose. "Idiot."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 am

Ryohei grinned back.
"Maybe... but I'm an idiot with an extremely hot date."
When a couple of guys whistled at Leiko Ryohei glared at them, immediately setting them on fire with his burning eyes >>, wrapping his arm around her waist.
"Mine!!"

((possessive much?))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Leiko rolled her eyes, lightly smacking his chest. "Calm down, tig...bear. They can look all they want," She started, glancing over at them before scoffing. "Just can't touch, kora." She added, sticking her tongue out at the males who sulked off afraid of being mauled by the bear. ._.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm

Ryohei snickered lightly.
"If you say so... it's a good thing that I know that you'll beat them up yourself if they try something."
He turns to the monkeys and blinked a few times.
"That monkey looks like Octopus Head."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 pm

With an eyebrow raised, Leiko glanced to the monkey's and let out a snicker. "Nice! And that one...looks like the baseball freak." She said, pointing to the one who was beating the ground with a stick. Pulling out her phone, Leiko got a picture of the two of them, sending it to each of the guys along with the text:

Hiyo~! While at the zoo, Ryohei and I saw your twins! Cute, ne?

xoxo- Leiko
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm

"Huh you're right." Ryohei said laughing, when Leiko's phone received a text he looked at her. "I bet that's Octopus-head responding."
He looked around the zoo, noticing there also was a gopher area.
"Hey, wanna see if we can find a gopher that looks like Tsuna?"

((first animal I came up with >>))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Leiko snickered a bit, shaking her head. "Goku's mad at me~. He actually told me to fuck off this time, while Yama...just said, 'Ahahahahahah. Cute.'" She said, rolling her eyes.

"A Tsuna gopher? Awesome, kora. Lets get going!" She said, taking his hand and walking towards the cages.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:26 am

Ryohei stayed silent as they were standing in front of the gopher cages. He was standing slightly behind Leiko (cause it was really busy >>) but instead of looking at the small animals to try and spot a Tsuna look-a-like he was looking at Leiko. HE JUST WANTED TO DRAG HER TO HIS BEDROOM AND HAVE SECKS ALL NIGHT LONG!!

((Ehh I'm running out of ideas for this date DX ))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Tugging on his hand a bit, Leiko pointed to one of the gophers that was currently being chased by another. "I think I found Tsuna~." She said, grinning a bit. She paused, leaning up to lightly tap his cheek, "Oi, focus~. Ah! I know, lets go see if we can find something that looks like you, kora!" Veering to the right, she started heading through the numerous exhibits, looking at all of the different animals.

(( Mmm...Well, we can do a little time skip to later that night when he takes her home? o: ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Ryohei lightly shook his head.
"Sorry." He said grinning. "I saw something more interesting then gophers."
When Leiko started looking for an animal resembling him he looked at her surprised.
"A tiger?" He asked hopeful. He stopped walking when he saw a certain animal. "Huh, I found an animal that fits you."

((He's looking at peacocks... beautiful yet proud... I figured it fits Leiko, if you disagree pick a different animal))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Leiko glanced over at him, an eyebrow raised. "One that resembles me?" She repeated, a small grin crossing her lips. "Let me guess, it's probably a dog or something..." She paused in her thoughts, looking towards the cages that Ryohei was looking at before leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "See? You do know how to act around girls, kora."

(( Cuuuuute. :3 *claps* Good job Ryo-Nii~ <3 ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Ryohei looked at Leiko, grinning sheepishly as a soft blush claimed his cheeks.
"N-not really... I think it's just you."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

Scratching the back of her head, Leiko blushed slightly. "To be honest...I don't know if I can find an animal that represents you. Because.." She paused, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"Because you're unique.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Ryohei grinned.
"Thanks!! But I could be a tiger!!" He said, not even noticing the double meaning it held.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Leiko paused for a minute, grinning slightly. "Oh really now? That's quite interesting.." She said, scratching her cheek and looking off. She had obviously gotten the hidden meaning in his message, even if he didn't. "You're loud enough..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:18 pm

"RAWR!!" Ryohei said grinning, pretending to be a tiger. "I'm the tiger, and you're my prey!! Better start running!!"

((very mature huh? xD))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

(( Cuuuuuuute. x3 ))

Tapping his nose, she grinned widely. "Got that right." She said before dashing off, glancing back over her shoulder. "I'm not letting you beat me this time!"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Ryohei grinned as he started chasing Leiko... actually holding back in speed a bit. He didn't want this to end too soon.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 am

Leiko quickly turned a sharp corner and hide behind the corner of one of the buildings, hiding. The second Ryohei had gotten to where she was, she quickly lunged out, effectively tackling him to the ground.

"HA~! The mighty tiger was taken down by a peacock. Such a shame~."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Ryohei grinned and flipped Leiko over, straddling her and pinning her down.
"Don't underestimate the tiger." He said grinning.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

"Don't underestimate me either~." Leiko replied, bending her legs a bit to lock them with his, pushing him up so they were both sitting. "Now I wonder~." She muttered to herself, tilting her head a bit as she leaned in. "Do peacocks bite?" She asked, not waiting for a response as she bit Ryohei's neck, grinning.

(( Kinky~ 8D; ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 pm

A surprised yelp escaped the boxer, though a smirk quickly appeared on his face.
"Just what does the peacock think she doing, hmm?" He asked in a whisper, placing a hand on her hip as he, at the same time, placed soft kissed on her neck. "Don't try and beat the tiger."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next