Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:25 pm

"I think the tiger is more like a little puppy, kora. His bark is worse than his bite~." Leiko replied, moving a hand to his chest and gripping the fabric covering it. "Ain't that right...puppy~?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D) - Page 4 Empty Re: A date?! EXTREME!! (Going to the zoo 8D)

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 am

Somewhere inside of him he felt a sting in his masculine pride (why yes he has that too >>) as Leiko compared him with a puppy. With a growl he started kissing her, again pushing her down.
"I don't think I want to be as innocent as a puppy." He mumbled after which he continued kissing her, his hand slipping under her shirt.

The following moment he was harshly tapped on his shoulder.
"Sir, please refrain from such activities in the children's playground." The Zoo's employee said sternly.

((couldn't resist
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Leiko blinked for a moment, looking over at the slide and a few of the children staring at the two of them. "Oops...this would be my bad~." She said, grinning a bit before pushing against him a bit. "Come on, lets go somewhere without children..."

(( LULZ. Those poor children.. >w>))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 am

A mischievous glint appeared in Ryohei's eyes after which he picked Leiko up bridal style.
"Can't I take you somewhere where there are no people at all?"
Like a bedroom... He added in his head.

((He's a healthy teenage boy... of course he thinks stuff like that >>))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm

"Eh, why not?" Leiko said, grinning as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Onward puppy!" She said, pointing off in a random direction.

(( PFT. Lulz Ryo. And she just likes to push him to the limit. x3; ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

"That direction is the restaurant..." Ryohei said grinning. "I don't think they want us there... not with the current mood I'm in."
He started walking in the opposite direction.
"And stop calling me puppy."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Leiko blinked for a moment, shrugging. "Whatever works for you~. And give me a good reason to stop calling you puppy~. Cause I think it's kinda cute, kora." She said, moving a hand to lightly tug on his cheek, the smirk widening on her lips.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

"Well because it's..." He fell silent, he actually couldn't give a decent reason other then 'it's embarrassing'. "Fine, you win... call me puppy but only when we're alone... if you'll call me that in public my revenge will be extreme!!"
He hadn't really been paying attention to where he was walking but he looked up when he heard a man's voice.
"A room for two, young sir?"

((damn this post is lame -_-" xD))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 pm

eiko was about to reply, but looked up at the man. "....Seriously? You went to a hotel without looking?" She said, snickering a bit as she shook her head. "You're an idiot."

(( To the EXTREME ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

"Just shows what goes on in my head." Ryohei said grinning. Though his expression got a bit more serious after that. "Are we taking a room?"

((Naah... he's insecure xD))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Leiko's eyes narrowed as well, her gaze set down on the ground below them. "Yeah...lets just get one to get away..." She muttered quietly, tightening her grip around his neck a bit.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:37 pm

The man behind the desk handed Ryohei the key.
"Your room is on the third floor." The mand said with a nod. "Have a pleasant stay~"
"Uhh... thanks." Ryohei muttered, somehow feeling very embarrassed all of a sudden.
He put Leiko back down on her feet when they stood in front of the elevator, it was kind of difficult to push the button while holding her.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Leiko moved a bit, leaning against the side of the elevator. "You know..." She started, taking a glance at him. "We don't have to do anything...I just want to stay with you for a while..." She said quietly, looking down.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

"I wasn't planning anything or something..." Ryohei said as he pulled Leiko close. "I guess, it just feels good holding you close like this."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Leiko smiled softly, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing a soft kiss on his jaw as the elevator came to a stop. "What was the number of the room...?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 am

"Uhh 309..." Ryohei said as he took Leiko's hand and walked to the room.
He opened the door and walked inside, almost getting a heart-attack when he saw the luxuriant decoration of the room...he did not want to know how much he was going to have to pay after spending just one day here.
Anything for her... He thought with a smile even though he knew he couldn't afford those new boxing gloves after this.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm

(( -w- My turn to be lazy ))

"Holy...friggen crap. This place is..." Leiko looked around, eyes wide like a little child at an amusement park. "I've never seen something so luxurious! Is it really alright that we're just crashing here for the day..?" She asked, turning back to Ryohei with a slightly concerned expression.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Ryohei grinned at her.
"Of course it is." He said as he pressed a kiss on top of her head.
He walked to check out the bathroom his eyes widening a bit when he saw the enormous bath.
"I am so going to take a bath here!!"
He bit his tongue just in time before he could ask her if she wanted to join him.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Leiko paused for a moment, going to the window and peering out. "Wow...the view is amazing.." She muttered to herself, glancing to the bathroom. "How big is it..?" She asked, walking towards it and pausing in the doorway. "...Oh. That's...pretty big.."

(( LULZ, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Ryohei almost had a nosebleed. Damn his hormones... for responding to such a simple comment.
He needed some distraction.
"That leaves just one more thing to test..." He said grinning.
The next minute he threw Leiko over his shoulder and walked to the bed where he threw her onto it. Next he jumped on it himself, actually causing Leiko to lightly fly up too ((sorry I have no idea how to describe it properly)).
"Man, it's like a trampoline!!" Ryohei said after which he started laughing.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Leiko laughed, shaking her head before she stood up and bounced on the bed. "It is! That's so freakin cool!" She said, jumping up before plopping on her butt and letting her head fall back against the pillows. "Soooo comfy. Unlike my bed. I should get Colonello to buy me some new pillows.."

(( I got what you meant. x3 ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:33 am

Ryohei smiled as he droppped himself next to Leiko.
"I don't mind lying around like this doing nothing..." He said as he looked at her. "...especially if it's you I'm doing nothing with."
He frowned a bit.
"That came out wrong."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:37 pm

"You...are such an idiot." Leiko replied, reaching over to ruffle the boxer's hair. "But that's okay~. Cause it's what makes you fun to mess with."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 pm

"Oh yeah?!!" Ryohei said grinning. "I'm fun to mess with, huh?"
The following moment he was straddling Leiko and started tickling her.
"Nobody messes with Ryohei and gets away with it unpunished to the extreme!!"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Leiko laughed a bit, grabbing his hands. "I'm not that ticklish, buddy. Gonna have to find some other way to get back at me~." She said as she looked up at him with a small smirk visible on her lips.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next