Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Late night swim Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Late night swim Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Late night swim Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Late night swim Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Late night swim Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Late night swim Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Late night swim Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Late night swim Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Late night swim Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Late night swim

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Late night swim Empty Late night swim

Post  Julie Castle Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Julie glanced around the empty beach before looking down at Zack who was rolling in the sand like a small puppy before she shook her head at him as she dropped the towel that was wrapped around her so that her silver bikini and she took her hair out of the ponytail she had it in. "Bark if you see anyone, especially out favorite blonde," She said to the german shepard before she dived into the water and swam around.

Midnight swims were the best since the water was nice and cool and she was able to let Zack run around the beach to stretch his legs.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Late night swim Empty Re: Late night swim

Post  Alaude Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 am

Alaude walked on the beach, returning from an annoyingly long-lasting job, when he saw a familiar silhouette walking into the sea. A smile appeared on his face... something that always happened when he saw her.
"Hey Zack..." He whispered softly.
The dog had been to busy playing with a crab to see him coming and before he could start barking Alaude started scratching him behind his ears. He placed a finger against his lips to order the dog to stay quiet after which he started walking towards the sea.
"Can I get a welcome back kiss?" He asked with a smirk.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 am

"Jeez! OH MY GOD!" Julie shouted in surprise before she lost her footing and fell underwater. She came back up and looked at Alaude with a pout before she swam over to him and looked at Zack. "You little traitor," She muttered while Zack just wagged his tail and then she looked up at Alaude as she placed the towel over her shoulders.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 am

Alaude smirked.
"Don't blame him... besides I'm just glad he finally stopped running me over every time he sees me."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 pm

"Oh he could run you over again but I told him not to," Julie said with a smirk on her lips before she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply. When she pulled away she rested her head on his chest and let out a relieved sigh. "So...for how long are you going to be back for?" She asked him quietly.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

"Don't know..." Alaude said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "...it depends if the other party is finally willing to listen to my advice or not. Hopefully it'll be a while."
The smirk came back on his face as he picked her up and started carrying her to her home.
"Now... enough swimming."
As he walked on the beach he did not notice the man that was hidden behind some rocks a good distance away, taking photos.
"I've got you now..." The man whispered smirking after which he disappeared into the darkness.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:54 am

"Fine Alaude," Julie said to him before she looked over at Zack who was growling lowly making Julie frown. "Come on Zack there's nothing there." She wrapped her arms around Alaude neck before she pecked his cheek lightly and Zack ran after them barking lightly.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:42 am

The next morning Alaude walked downstairs as silent as possible, making sure he wouldn't wake Julie up.
As he walked to the balcony door to let the dogs outside he was surprised when he saw a manila folder lying there. He grabbed it and a frown appeared on his face as he saw the photos of him and Julie along with a note saying 'Be careful'.
Who had send this? He had to find it out... and was it meant to warn him or scare Julie?
From the kitchen drawer he grabbed a box of matches and not before long the photos and note had turned into a pile of ash in the sink which he flushed away. He grabbed some coffee and sat down at the kitchen table pretending nothing happened.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Julie groaned quietly as she woke up and moved her hand to place over Alaude's chest but found that it wasn't there and she sat up holding the covers to her chest. "Alaude?" Julie called quietly before she heard the dogs barking outside making her sigh lightly. Getting up and out of bed she went into the bathroom to take a shower and wash her hair, coming out a few minutes later in jean shorts and a green cammi under a black tanktop.

"Alaude, I didn't think you'd get up so early," Julie said when she entered the kitchen but stopped at a smell that came into her nose. "Did you burn something?"
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 am

Alaude blinked a few times as he sipped from his coffee.
"Your toaster hates me." He lied easily as he pointed to the machine.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am

"Please tell me you didn't break it cause I love that toaster," Julie said as she quickly walked over to it and made sure the machine wasn't broken. "How could burn toast Alaude?" She looked over at him with a slight frown on her lips.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:40 am

"The toaster in fine." Alaude responded dryly. "And I managed to burn the toast because I never made it before."
He wasn't planning on telling her the truth, even if it simply was because he didn't know who had send those photos. Whether he liked it or not, he needed to talk to Giotto about this... because for the first time in his life he had someone he cared about and who could be harmed just to get to him.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm

"Then next time wake me up so I can make you breakfast," Julie said as she sat on his lap and hugged him snugly. "What can we do today?" She looked at him curiously as Zack and Rosa came paddling in to eat from their bowls.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

"I am not going to wake you up just so you can make me breakfast." Alaude said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'll just have to make something else for breakfast. As far as today, you can decide... I just have an important meeting later today. The rest of the day I should be free."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 pm

"Fine...we'll have pancakes!" Julie said happily before she pecked him once more and then got off him to start the pancakes. As she mixed the batter for it Julie hummed quietly as Zack looked up at her with begging eyes and Rosa was laying down in the corner.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am

As Julie was busy preparing their breakfast Alaude grabbed his phone and send a mail to Giotto telling him they needed to discuss something.
"Oh... I think I need to take Rosa to the vet." Alaude mentioned as he looked at the young Doberman. "She seems to be gaining weight while she's eating nothing more then usual."

((pfftt.... Clueless!Alaude, I didn't think he existed xD ))
((Do you want Julie actually meeting Giotto and the rest of the group so they can be all 'What the...?!' (o_O) at the idea of Alaude having a girlfriend?? Or should we just skip it?? I still don't know where I'm going with this topic anyway -_-"))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Julie glanced at Rosa for a moment and then looked down at Zack who trotted over to her before licking her nose lightly and Rosa nuzzled Zack's neck. Her smile brightened as she looked at the two dogs before she looked back at Alaude. "No need I know what's wrong with Rosa," She said happily as she reached into one cupboards to get some treats for the dogs.

"She's having puppies~!" Julie sang out happily as she went over to them and gently petted Rosa. "And I suggest you don't touch her stomach or puppies when they come cause mothers don't like the men near them for a while when they have the puppies."

[[That would be interesting but how about we only make it with Asari and Knuckles first...I guess G aswell before Alaude goes in to talk to Giotto.
Where we're going with this topic? Well i thought you had something going there with the whole guy spying on them thing so I assumed either something was gonna happen to Julie or Alaude. <<]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Alaude raised his eyebrows at Julie's explanation but eventually just shrugged his shoulders.
"Ever since I met you Rosa has been ruined as a guard dog..." He said dryly. "...now what? I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to pregnancies."

((that's just it... I'm still deciding whether the target is Alaude or Julie... it could be an opposing mafia family out to target either one of them and since Julie is sorta famous it could also be a paparazzi with bad intentions. *sigh*))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

"I can help her with that Alaude so don't worry, for now I guess Zack can be your guard dog for now, just train em, he's obedient," She said to him as she gently petted the tired doberman's head who licked her fingers lightly in thanks while Zack sat next to Alaude.

[[Okies xD It could be a paparazzi from an opposing mafia family who hates Alaude? O:]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 am

"Works for me..." Alaude said with a shrug.
Once he had finished his breakfast he stood up.
"Ready to meet my... colleagues?" Alaude asked as he looked at Julie. He was still trying to keep the fact he's part of the mafia hidden... for a moment he wondered if he should alert the guys about this so they'll keep their mouths shut but for once he figured they might actually be smart enough (though barely) to realize this.

((sure, why not... let's go with that xD))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm

"Alright then, now Zack you watch over Rosa ok boy?" Julie said to the young German Shepard who barked in response before going back over to Rosa and laid next to her. She couldn't help but smile before she whipped her phone out quickly and took a picture and went over to Alaude. "I'm ready now~" she said to him as she grabbed his hand and put her phone away.

"I'm interested in meeting them since from the very small bit of information you told me on them," Julie said to him as she clung to his arm a bit.

[[okies xD The other Primo Guardians will be in shock to see that he has a girlfriend! >D]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 am

It was about half an hour later that Alaude stopped the car in front of a big mansion that was the home/office of Vongola Primo and the other guardians (the latter only use it as office >>).
He walked around the car and opened the door for Julie, holding out his hand for her to take.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:44 am

"Oi...Knuckles! Alaude's here and he's brought someone with him," Asari said from the second floor window and he gestured for the black haired priest to come see. "He's acting like a gentleman too."

"That's a first who's he brought with him that he's acting like that?" Knuckles asked as he looked out the window, both their jaws dropped a bit when Julie stepped out of the car.

"This place is huge Alaude," Julie said looking up at him before gripping his hand in hers as she glanced around her, the place completely new to her and she liked the nice secure feeling there was but she could feel a bit of tension. "What is your job anyways?" She pecked his lips lightly as they walked towards the door.

"NANI?!" Both Knuckles and Asari exclaimed from behind the second floor window before they ran down the hallway to tell G.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 am

((LOL xD))

"I travel around the world to advice people that if they wish to stay safe they should join our... company." He said with a shrug. It would be so much easier to just tell the truth but with that truth came too many dangers, he only lied to protect her.
When he stepped inside he heard some stumbling and shouting upstairs to which he simply shook his head.
They're all idiots. He thought.

(('If they wish to stay safe...'? That sounds like extortion Alaude >>
Alaude: I have no idea what you're talking about... I'm in security business.))

Last edited by Alaude on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:42 pm

"That sounds more like threatening people but I'll let it slide," Julie said as she looked at him with an arched eyebrow before she heard the shouting from above and then two men, one dressed as a priest and the other in Japanese style clothing, came running down the stairs. "Um..."

Both Asari and Knuckles gaped at Alaude and looked from to Julie and back.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next