Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night.

2 posters

Go down

Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Empty Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night.

Post  Cilia Morretti Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. LargeAnimePaperscans_High-School-of-the-Dead_spaz07__THISRES__186808-1

Cilia Moretti
[ SYMPATHY! Won’t get the best of me Misery! That’s what you're giving me Sympathy! It’s just like trickery Breaking me down ]

Take a gander:

You know my name. Now here's what people call me:: [Cil, Lia-chan]
I’ve been in this world for:: [20]
When you look at me you should see that I am:: [having too many parts to be male]
I enjoy the company of: [well built, and handsome men. I'm straight.]
And my heart belongs to: [Currently no one, because I don't care to find myself a man. I don't need one.]

My burning desire:: [Thunder]

Don't fight with me because i fight back:: [2 nine mm Berettas, Dagger and chain, spiked leather gloves, and her feet.]

Don't you wish you where like me?:: [I'm an Italian and American hybrid. I've dual citizenship.]

See what i'm fighting for:: [eh? I fight for Solomon's cause. And who ever pays the most money.]

Look at what adorns my fingers, and what holds my power!: [Rings : : 2 Rings. One is a grade A Thunder ring that allows her to open all her boxes.
The second is a 7 band puzzle ring that she will play with when she's bored.
Boxes : : 3 boxes. First one is a storage box of Thunder flames. She stole it from Gamma.
Second one is an animal box, containing a lynx called Dori. Dori means Defense.
Third one, holds her dagger and chain.

A trip to the past:

personality:
I'm an explosive kind of person. I've got severe mood swings. One moment I will be your best friend and the next I could be threatening to kill you. I like to have fun, but don't be surprised if I am a bit of a poor winner. I like be better then everyone, but I'm loyal as ever to people who manage to earn it. I'm spoiled, but I know how to work for what I want. If you want it simply, I'm a bitch. If you don't like it, too fing back, because I don't care about what you think.

bio:
I've been a Mafia lady since day one. I know how to kill as well as I know how to make love, and let me tell you. I'm damn good at both of them. My past is nothing special, at least it's not to me. It's been my life, and I lived it the way I wanted to. I regret nothing.

My first kill was done when I was 16. It was a small hit, something a 10 year old could have done. There was an additional reward for the time limit being hit. Guess what. I hit it. With three hours to spare. Doing easy hits bore me, and I don't normally take them. Then there was the day that I met the perfect man. His name was Solomon Black, and he had a cause worthy to follow. Needless to say, that's exactly what I did. I had no hesitation, no regrets. I left my family, whom I had loved for 19 years of my life, and followed him. His goals became my goals, and those are classified.

Get in my way, and I'll kill you without a second glance. I remember the names and faces of those that I've killed, so you'll never forgotten, but you're just another trophy to me. If you want to know the real me, take your time. Don't push me where I don't want to go, cause I'll kill you. *smiles* Have a nice day.

i speak in [Hot pink] and i think in [Gold] but I write in black

Cilia Morretti

Back to top Go down

Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Empty Re: Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night.

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am

((Uhh feel free to use all those colors if you want to but as you might have seen by now people use just one color when writing here (easy to recognize and such... especially when you have multiple characters like most of us).
In books they don't need multiple colors either to see the difference between speaking and thinking but here we just useitalics when writing a thought ^^"))
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night. Empty Re: Pass me one more round, and that'll last me the night.

Post  Cilia Morretti Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 am

I actually just pulled the profile off of Gaia. It's one I've filled out like.....five times, so I know it really well. I forgot to take the bottom piece off. I like being colourful. Smile

Cilia Morretti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down