Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

FIGHT. NOW. >D

+3
Paige DelMarco
Mia Cavallone
Leiko Toushi
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 6 Empty Re: FIGHT. NOW. >D

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 am

Ryohei woke up slowly.
"Since when's my bed so hard..." He mumbled while sitting up.
He yawned and rubbed his eyes. After blinking a few times he was looking at a pair well-formed legs and slowly his eyes traveled up widening a bit when he noticed it was Leiko standing next to him.
He jumped up.
"EXTREME!! Normally I don't have cute girls in my bedroom..." He looked around for a bit. "Wait... this ain't my bedroom. Huh??"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 am

Holding up an unconscious wolf, she shook her head. "Instead of complimenting me...you should be worrying about you life, kora. These little buggers were sneaking up on ya..and your...'bed'." She said, smirking a bit as she laid the wolf next to the other unconscious ones before walking over to him. "Ya good now?"

(( LULZ AT GOKU BUTT SHOT. >w>; *cough; is now rambling nonsense* ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 am

Ryohei, who was still half awake and very confused, scratched the back of his head.
'When did I compliment her?
"Yeah... I think I am. Training for five days in a row is even a bit too extreme for me..." He said grinning (like the idiot he is). "But why are you here?"

((*ignores the rambling*))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am

"Somehow...I knew you were probably asleep out here...and normally, that'd be fine. But..." Leiko pointed up to the sky, "It's gonna rain tonight, kora. And I'd rather you not get sick cause of it.." She said, scratching the back of her head, not noticing the small hint of pink that had somehow made its way on her cheeks.

(( Lulz. Real men wear pink. *snigger; laughing at Goku* ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 am

Ryohei looked up to notice the dark clouds gathering above their heads after which he looked back at Leiko.
"I guess you're right..."
And at that moment Ryohei did something strange... for him at least. He wrapped his arms around Leiko and pulled her into a hug.
"Thanks Leiko." He said grinning once he released her.

((*bursts out singing* ♪We're men, men in tights...♪))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:47 am

Leiko's eyes widened and she finally felt the heat flood her face. Quickly looking away, she scratched her cheek out of nervousness. "You're...welcome." She simply said, crossing her arms over her chest. What the hell was that? It... She thought to herself, glancing over at the carefree Ryohei before shaking her head.

(( XDDD *is loling like a mofo* Stop dude! XDD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:12 am

Just at that moment the rain started falling (geesh what a coincidence).
"Wow... better get out of here." Ryohei said as he grabbed Leiko's hand and started running towards town. "Wouldn't want get sick after you tried to prevent it from happening, right?"

((OMG I didn't know Ryo could be this observant o_O and at the same time so blind... he's leaving poor Mia behind simply because he didn't know she was in the forest too (or maybe he only has eyes for Leiko) ^^))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:01 pm

[[Thanks guys leave Mia behind in the rain. ._. I don't mind the getting ahead in the rps but leave my character to get sick! Dx]]

Mia's eye twitched as she watched them leave her behind before she slowly followed them back though she took a different route before shouting. "I'LL REMEMBER THAT LEIKO! NEXT TIME I'LL LEAVE YOUR BUTT BEHIND AND NOT REALIZE IT ON PURPOSE!" She shouted as she stood under a tree and watched them.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

((I'll admit it... I did it on purpose, but Ryohei didn't))

Ryohei had dragged Leiko into town and into the only coffee shop in town that was open 24/7.
"Man, what weather." He said as he shook his head, sending droplets of water flying. "Want something to drink? To warm up."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm

[[You are Cruel AIKA! CRUEL! NEH! DX]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:31 pm

((I'm sorry but how else am I suppose to get that idiot Ryo to spend some time alone with Leiko??))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm

[[Mia could've left Dx Didn't have to leave her out in the rain! She's fragile!]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 pm

(( Dude, calm down. ._.; It's just like how we made Ryo poof. Don't get all rwar over it, some people don't know that she's got a weak system or whatever. >> ))

Leiko wiped her face, glancing behind her at the voice. "Ah, sure." She said quietly, taking the hat off and running her fingers through her hair before ringing it out. "Rain is terrible, kora." She sighed heavily, looking up at him.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:42 pm

[[I wasn't going Rwar over it. For the least I don't leave people out in the cold and rain. If I was it would be cap lock.]]
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:29 am

"I only find it terrible when I'm training outside... for some reason I always get water in my shoes." As to prove what he had just said he took his shoes off, one at the time, and literally poured some water out.
"I'm going for hot chocolate, how about you?"
With that he walked to the counter and ordered his drink... most likely the idea of paying for Leiko didn't even cross his mind after all he didn't pay for his male buddies either, now did he?
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 am

Leiko walked over and placed a foot on his hip, kicking him over. "Seems like I have to be the gentleman here." She said, ordering a second hot chocolate and placing the appropriate amount of money on the counter. Grabbing her cup, she smirked over at the dense boxing male. "I'm guessing you're not only street stupid, but girl stupid as well, kora." She said, shaking her head a bit.

(( Ryo is so oblivious it's adorable. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 am

Ryohei looked at Leiko, his head tilted to the side.
"I don't fol... oooh." He said as he suddenly remembered something his sister Kyoyo once told him (two days ago -_-"). "I guess that's what she meant..."
He grinned at Leiko while scratching the back of his head.
"I'll make it up to you... I think... just tell me how, okay?"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 am

"The only thing I can think of..." Leiko started, holding onto the cup with both hands "Is..When he's with you, please...take care of Colonello. And try your best, he holds a lot of faith in you, kora." She said, smiling down to the cup before looking back up at him. "Is that alright?"

(( Don't you think it's sad...that she only wishes for him to be happy? D: Dumb girl... ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 am

Ryohei was surprised when he heard her request. The few girls he knew from school weren't like this at all... they would never make a selfless request like this.
"Of course... and to make sure I'm doing it right, you'll drop by every now and then, right?" He said as he suddenly found the painting on the wall very interesting.

((damn since today I'm back to work and people keep walking by.... it's impossible to write stuff here -_-"))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 am

"Hm...If that's what it takes...then of course, kora!" Leiko replied, a soft smile grazing her lips. "But if you aren't advancing to the point where he wants...I'm gonna take action and beat it into you myself!" (Wow...that sounds wrong) She said blowing on the drink before taking a sip. "Heh."

(( Really? D: Were you on break or something? ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 am

"I don't even know what he wants... I asked him but all I got was his boot in my face." Ryohei said, sweatdropping when he thought back of that day. "But I'll go to the extreme!! You can count on that!!" ((you know, Lee's good-guy-pose would go very good with this scene ^^"))

((sort of... Tuesday, last week, I got a call from my boss with the message that a certain program wasn't working and because of that they didn't have any work for me... and the budget wasn't big enough to let me do something else -_-))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 am

Leiko laughed a bit under her breath, smiling slightly. "I'm glad I can count on you!" She said, looking out the window to the shop. "I hope Mia made it home alright...and I really hope Colonello's still asleep, kora. If not...he'll come out here looking for me..and then get mad cause he had to look in the rain." She said, scratching her cheek.

(( *blink* You've gotta be kidding? So you didn't get paid for this past week?! D< ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 am

"Mia? She was in the forest too?" Ryohei said as he looked out of the window. It seemed like the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon. "Gah, you're kidding me!! If Colonello is pissed he'll surely take it out on me... that means no food for at least a weak." (his face: TT_TT)

He looked back at Leiko to see the smile was still on her lips.
"This is the first time I see you smile... you should smile more."

((Oh I did get paid... but only because I had enough free days/hours I could take... the company hired me through a employment agency (not sure if that's the correct English word) so that's the only reason I got paid.))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:28 am

"I'll make sure he doesn't do that...you do need to eat after all.." Leiko started, pausing as she looked back at him. "Hm? I should...smile more?" She questioned, blinking a bit as she felt a slight heat rise to her cheeks.

(( Ah...well at least you got money for sitting around. xD; Right? ))
(( And...Ima head out. D| Last night's adventure of staying up till 6am was terrible...and it's almost 3:30am now. xD *shakes fist* And I just got to the Goku and Bel fight! Damn you for being sexy Hayato! <3 Peace peace for now! ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 am

"W-was that wrong of me to say?" Ryohei asked, scratching his jaw.
Why did girls have to be so damn confusing??

((Goodnight ^^ ...oh and do you actually want Colonello to storm inside and such?? Would be fun =D... but we'll have to inform Mia))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum