Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

FIGHT. NOW. >D

+3
Paige DelMarco
Mia Cavallone
Leiko Toushi
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

FIGHT. NOW. >D - Page 9 Empty Re: FIGHT. NOW. >D

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Leiko looked to the ground, shaking her head. "Never mind...just..." She paused, clenching her fist. "You don't need to stay here if you'd rather be with her..."

(( O: DRAMA SERIES. I LOVE IT ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Colonello looked at her for a moment before he shook his head at her. "Dont' start acting like this young lady," He said to her in a stern tone with hard eyes. "Just because I started to date someone doesn't mean you have to get jealous or something over it."

[[Oh yes...you realize it's like this with most of our characters? Aiden and Squalo, Mia and Dino, someone else which I forgot ._.]]
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

"I'm not jealous! I just know how things work, kora! You're going to be so busy with her that you'll forget about me! It happens all the time, and you're no exception." Leiko replied, sending him a small glare. "You are going to leave me...I know it." She looked down quickly, clenching her eyes. No. I'm not going to cry...

(( ...We just love daytime soaps? xDD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 pm

"Sorry but Leiko...I'm not going to forget you or leave you," Colonello said to her before he looked away from her. "It can always be the other way around since you like Ryohei now aswell. It might be YOU who leaves me."

[[*shrugs* C:]]
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Leiko clenched her fists, looking up at him with tears in her eyes. "Like I'd ever think about leaving you! I've only ever had you...and you've always been there for me! It doesn't matter who I like...you're like my Dad...and I've always been a 'Daddy's Girl'! It's never going to change!" She said, shaking her head. "I-I'll see you around, Ryohei..." She muttered, quickly walking to her room and closing the door behind her.

(( D8 And poor Ryo is just caught in the middle of it... ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 am

"L-Leiko...?" Ryohei asked confused/worried as he watched her leave.
Now what was he supposed to do?
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Colonello sighed as he looked at Ryohei before he looked away from him. "Sorry you got caught in this...But she's only thinking that I'll leave her...but she should know that there might be a time that she'll want to leave this house," Colonello said and he looked at him again. "You might wanna head home...you've got a date to get ready for and a good night's sleep is crucial."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 pm

"Uhh yeah..." Ryohei said as he stood up, automatically looking in the direction Leiko had left in one more time. "Thanks for... uhm, well, giving me a chance."
Again Ryohei felt completely confused again and so he just left the house without saying another word.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Colonello sighed after he was sure Ryohei was gone before he stood up and headed for Leiko's room before he knocked on her door. "Leiko...." He called for her quietly as he ran his fingers through his blonde locks.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Leiko glanced over from her position (being face down) on her bed, a few tears dawning her cheeks. "What do you want?" She asked quietly before burying her face in her pillow again.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 pm

"I want to talk to you...open up please Leiko," Colonello said as he turned the knob even though it was locked. "Come on....Kora...I really don't like to see or hear you cry because of me or what anyone else did."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:41 pm

"Just leave it, kora. I'm going to sleep.." She muttered, shaking her head before chucking a bear (ironically enough~) plushie at the door. And of course, it so happens that it unlocked the door. Ironic~.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Colonello opened the door now and looked in on her before he shook his head and picked up the bear that he had gotten her when she was younger. "You know...this is the reason Bears wanna fight you...you're aways chucking this little guy," He said as he walked over to the bed since...he usually slept there along side her. He sat down and ran his fingers through her red hair before he ruffled it lightly. "I'm sorry if what I said hurt your feelings Leiko," Colonello said as he looked down at his 'Daughter'.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Tilting her head to the side, Leiko opened her eyes a bit to glance at Colonello. "...No..." She started, shaking her head a bit. "I'm sorry...I'm being selfish. I still have this fear that you're leaving...and..." She clenched her eyes, gripping the pillow a bit. Leiko slowly sat up and hugged him. "I don't want things to change.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Colonello sighed as he hugged her back and stroked her hair gently before he pecked the top of her head lightly as a caring gesture. "It's alright....I won't up and leave you...I'll always be here for you to come to and talk about your problems. But..things will change little by little. We both found someone we like er...my case is love but still..I won't leave you alone...kora," Colonello said to her quietly as he laid down and against the head board of the bed and gave her a tight squeeze. "Ok? But for the least be nice with Sile...she finds you adorable."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

"I'm not adorable..." Leiko said, her eye twitching a bit. "Those words bother me..." She said, shaking her head before leaning it against his chest. "Blah. I'm not used to having to deal with people. I like it better when it's training time.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm

"You wouldn't complain when I called you adorable Leiko," Colonello said as he looked down at her. "Fine...if you think that's the problem you're gonna have to coupe for a while missy, Kora." He ruffled her red hair for a moment before he closed his aqua eyes and held his 'daughter' close to him.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm

"That's because it's you..." Leiko said, glancing up at him. "And I don't mind it, kora. It's like when I call you cute. Or...hot." She said, laughing a bit.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 pm

"Hush young lady and go to sleep. Youhave a date Tomorrow, Kora," Colonello said to her and pecked the side of her head before he started to drift off. "Night Leiko. Kora." H epassed out shortly afterwards.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Leiko smiled, hugging him tightly as she watched him drift off. "Night, Colonello. Love you, punk." She said quietly, closing her eyes as well and crashing within minutes.

(( BAM. Relationship fixed. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum