Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
BOREDOM!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

BOREDOM!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BOREDOM!!! Empty BOREDOM!!!

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Squalo tapped his fingers impatiently against the arm of the couch before he stood up and looked around the headquaters. "GAH! VOI! WHY THE HELL IS IT SO QUIET?!" Squalo demanded as he cut the vase next to him cleanly in half.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

BOREDOM!!! Empty Re: BOREDOM!!!

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 pm

(( *cough* If I must~ 8D ))

Lucille smashed open the doors to the Varia HQ, a grin splitting her face. "LUCY IS HOME." She shouted, looking over to where Squalo was. "SHARKY." She yelled, dashing over and attaching herself to him. "Hi~." She said, looking up at him, smiling. "Been a while, ne~?"

(( *cough* And now I gotta give Mum the laptop, damnit. >> ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm

"VOI! GET OFF ME!" Squalo shouted as he tried to get her to uncling frim him and he jumped over the couch keeping his distance. "Not long enough missy! And what's this me hearing you're in love?!" He pointed his index finger at her and watched her carefully.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Lucille blinked, tilting her head. "Wait...what?" She questioned, not going to give in easily as she made her way around the couch. "Squalo~. Ima tackle you..." She said, trying to change the topic.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

"I heard you like a boy~! Another blondie at that!" Squalo said as he moved towards the door that headed towards that maze of hallways in the headquarters. "Don't try to deny it! One of your cousin's told me!"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 pm

"That's not true! I don't have anyone I like, damnit!" Lucille replied, blushing as she moved to block his path. "And you should mind your own business!" She said, pouting a bit and glaring at him.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm

"YOU ALWAYS COME HERE BUGGING THE HELL OUTTA ME AND SUCH!! I HAVE RIGHTS TO BUG YOU ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS!" Squalo shouted as he pointed at her before he looked away from her. "AND YOU SO LIKE SOMEONE! HE LIKES LOLI POPS AND WOULD LIKE TO USE HIS WRENCH ON YOU! AND YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!" He spoke without hesitation as he moved away from her, it was the perfect opportunity to tease her.

[[*Is currently laughing A$$ off* XDDD]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Lucille's eyes widened and she tackled him with a glare etched on her face. Sitting on his chest (more like straddling. xD), Lucille huffed. "Damnit Squalo. Can't you ever just shut up?" She said, looking down, her face redder than before. "If you want, I'll bring up your infatuation with Xanxus..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Squalo glared at her before he flipped them over being sure to pin her down not caring about their position. "One: I don't care that I have a big mouth, Two: I'm straight and three: Xanxus has vanished off the face of the earth and I swear Lussuria did it!" He said to her his face pretty close to her's, not caring about their closeness.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 pm

(( LULZ. LOVE THE LACK OF PERSONAL SPACE. >w>; Though...I wouldn't mind it~ 8D ))

"One: It's annoying that you have a big mouth...you probably use it on other things as well...Two: You're not. Three: Why don't you go find him to get rid of all your stress~." Lucille replied, smirking up at him as she tapped his nose with the tip of her finger.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:20 pm

"One: I don't care and no I don't use it for that you sick girl! Two: Yes I am Straight! Three: I'll take my stress out on you if you keep this up!" Squalo said as he looked at her.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm

"Ah, I love this game..." Lucille said quietly, holding one of her guns to his forehead. "Go ahead and try and take your stress out on me. It'll be like last time." She said, mentally scolding herself for not remembering what happened the last time the two of them had gotten into this situation.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm

"Really? Pull the trigger and you'll be stabbed," Squalo said as he pressed the tip of his blade against her chest as he looked at her. "Remembered that the last time you got a little touchy feely?"

[[I have no clue what happened the last time so you can correct Squalo if you want >>;;]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:31 pm

(( *cough* I have no idea either. 8D I just had her say it. >w>; ))

"You're the one who got touchy, I believe. I think you're just sexually stressed." Lucille replied, glancing down at the sword and smirking. "Knew you were a kinky one, Squalo." She said, tilting the gun a bit, pressing it into his temple.

(( I'm glad Spanner doesn't visit the Varia. -w-; Though...*looks up* I wouldn't mind being in her place right now. |3 ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 pm

"You started it since you decided to sit with your legs open while wearing a skirt and tease me by touching me firs with your damn kinkinesst!" Squalo said to her as he moved it up a bit towards her collarbone which he could shatter through with ease if he wanted to. "Face it we're both sexually stressed here but I want a girl."

[[I bet you wouldn't mind being in her place. |D Yeah or else Spanner would be shocked...and more. >>;; xD;]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Lucille rolled her eyes, yawning as she lowered the gun. "That's what you said last time too...but I don't see a girly running around here with the name, 'Squalo' rolling off her tongue." She said, looking up at him with a bored expression. "When you do find a girl that can deal with your constant 'VOI'ing, let me know, I'd like to see how she does it." She added, smirking a bit as she pushed the sword away with the butt of her gun.

(( FFFFFFFFF- I feel bad for Squalo now. D: *pause; cough* Is there any other guy that you'd like to rp 'romantically' with? Cause I can grab another girl. >w>; *cough; scratches back of head* ))

[ Lucille you bitch. D: ]
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:48 pm

"Because current;y that positoin is taken by you coming here and calling me," He said to her rubbing his head. Squalo sighed as he got off her and threw her up onto the couch like a doll before he sat on the big chair where Xanxus usually sat on. "So what brings you here?" Squalo asked her a bit too seriously. "You sometimes come here for business or to bug me."

[[Where the hell IS Xanxus? ._. Yes I just asked that question! He's Squalo's stress reliever.]]

[xD Nice Roy]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Lucille moved a bit to lie sides on the couch, propping her head up with her hand and chin. "I just came here to visit. There's not much to do right now. No fights or anything...and all my girls are busy with their 'boyfriends' to be." She said, grinning a bit. "I finally decided to go against Papa and let them have a little fun."

(( Cooky plays him. =3; So...Yeah. xD; ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Squalo nodded at her as he got comfortable in Xanxus's chair as he rested his head against his palm. "They all don't have boyfriends to be...you're cousin Dino has a girl...shockingly but not his sister...from what I know...and THAT STUPID YAMAMOTO HAS NO ONE! HE'LL BE SINGLE FOR EVER!!" Squalo shouted as he started to flail a bit and then calmed down almost immediately as he looked at her. "Everything is moving so fast..."

[[Damn! DX SQUALO NEEDS HIS BUDDEH! D:]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 pm

"From what I hear...Mia will have someone soon...though I don't approve...and neither does Dino. Yama...well, he's an oblivious baseball nut. Give him time." Lucille said quietly, sighing a bit as she closed her eyes. "And I've not slept in god knows how long...It's exhausting..."

(( ^^; Surry Squalo-Chuu~ ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Squalo scoffed at her for a moment. "You and Dino don't approve? It can't be that bad!" Squalo said to her throwing his arms up in the air before bringing them back down. "Basebal freak? If he gets a girl I'll cut my hair short again!" Though he didn't plan on going with that deal there. "Sleep then...I'll get the tranqs and it'll knock you the fuck out."

[[GET ME A MAN!!! ER~WOMAN!! D<]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:43 pm

(( *cough* 8D YAYZ ))

Aiden crossed her arms as she watched the two of them straddle, threaten, almost maim and who knows what else before she spoke. "Squalo. Just what the hell are you doing? And who's the blondie?" She questioned, pointing to a slightly shocked Lucille before tilting her gaze back to the long haired male.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 pm

"Mind your own business and go to Bel or something and bug him," Squalo said rolling his eyes at the pink haired girl. "Seriously dye your hair back to the normal color! Pink is so girly and we have no girls in Varia," Squalo said smirking at her.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 pm

"You know just as well as I that I can't do that. I lost a bet with Bel and this is what I had to do. Just wait until it fades out to the blonde again." Aiden replied, sighing a bit. "And you do have a girl in the Varia...or do my boobs not count?" She asked, smacking a hand over her chest as she looked at him.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 pm

"You barely got any boobs! Lucille has more then you! So you're considered a guy in MY book," Squalo said pointing at her from the chair before he stood up. "I'm hungry...Pizza it is!" He walked out leaving Lucille and Aiden alone and headed into the maze like part of the headquarters.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum