Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

BOREDOM!!!

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BOREDOM!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BOREDOM!!!

Post  Squalo Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 pm

"And who would I be infatuated wit? You? Lucille?...that one would be kinda interesting if I was since then I'll have to compete against the guy that likes her too," Squalo said thoughtfully as he twirled a lock of her pink hair with a gloved hand.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 am

"You have to remember a girl's feelings. No matter what they may act like..a girl is still a girl..." Aiden replied, averting her eyes. "You can tell by her actions that she doesn't see you as anything other than...a 'friend'. So she's a hopeless cause.." She said, not trying to imply anything, but uncaring if she did.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 am

Squalo looked at her for a moment with an arched eyebrow. "I know Lucille only sees me as a friend. You're...sorta unreadable until you have your moments," Squalo said to her quietly as he looked up at the afternoon sky. "So I dunno who you like, until you let it slip, or what you're thinking."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 am

"I...don't like letting people in. They can use it against me..." Aiden replied, running her fingers through her hair. "I've learned to stay away from people. That way I won't get flustered...or embarrassed.." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and gripping her hands. "I'm giving you this...and you can take what you want from it..." She started, slowly glancing at him, "You're not the only one who has an infatuation.."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:19 am

Squalo looked at her for a moment. "Well we all found out about you being a virgin when we played truth or dare Varia style when you first came into this squad," Squalo said beforehe froze at her last sentence. 'Does that mean...she likes someone too?' he thought as he gazed at her with his light blue eyes.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 am

"Yeah...I remember that. And that's why I haven't really talked to anyone except for Bel. Him and Lussy are the only ones who don't remind me...or use it against me." Aiden said, frowning a bit. "Even Xanxus'll laugh at me for it...douche."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:28 am

"But Lussy has been trying to dress you up so you can attract guys lately almost as though he knew you like someone," Squalo said to her before he chuckled."Hey I stopped picking on you about it for a week or so now and Xanxus...he's locked himself in his room for a while and goes out without us knowing really."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 am

"No...he dressed me up so I'd attract guys so he could stare and drool. Poor thing hasn't found someone he likes as much as the Sasagawa kid." She said, laughing a bit. "But you still like to pick on me for random things that I might do..." Aiden said, sighing heavily and moving back to hang upside down on the railing, looking out at the trees.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 am

"You have a point there," Squalo admitted as he leaned against the railing a bit and looked down at her. "You better not fall..I don't need you bedridden or anything, Lussy would annoy me till either I killed him or I died."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 am

Aiden looked 'down' at him, her arms over her chest. "I won't fall...what kinda Varia member would I be if I did something stupid like that?" She asked, grinning a bit. "And I'd rather neither of you die..." She started, catching herself and looking away.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 am

Squalo nodded at her as he watched her for a moment, he had notice her little falter there. "Jeez...I'm heading back inside and check to make sure Lucille isn't cut up and to see if she's having a perverted dream about her crush," He said as he turned away from her for a moment and looked at her from over his shoulder and the corner of his eye.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 am

(( ;w; My poor Lucille. xD ))

Aiden clenched her eyes for a moment before swinging herself up so she was standing. Clenching her fists at her sides, she slightly glared at Squalo. "Can't you just leave her be? It's like your fucking obsessed with her or something! Pisses me off!" She shouted, quickly walking past him, a hand over her eyes.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 am

Squalo's eyes widened as he looked after her before he went and followed her before slamming her against the wall and pinning her there. "What's your fucking problem?! You never snap this fast towards anyone and you only do it to me! Lucille is like a little sister that I like to pick on! I see no reason for you to fucking snap at me!" he shouted at her angrily as his lightly blue eyes seemed to darken while he glared down at her.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 am

Aiden clenched her eyes as well as her fists as she shook her head. "You're so stupid! It's so painstakingly obvious, yet you still don't get it! There's a reason I only yell at you! But I might as well just head on out, you don't fucking care." She said, pushing him away a bit and ducking under his arm to quickly walk to her room. "Damnit."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 am

Squalo's eyes widened in realization as he ran after her and caught her arm before whipping her arouns so she was against his chest. "Well you know...I can be slow on some things," He said looking into her eyes as he placed a hand on her cheek while the other stayed on the small of her back.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 am

Aiden narrowed her eyes, moving her hands to grip the front of his jacket. "You're slow on everything..." She said quietly. Though she wouldn't admit it, there might have been a hint of pink on her cheeks as she looked off, gripping his jacket tightly.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 am

Squalo smirked at her as she looked away from him and he pulled her chin up a bit roughly and slammed his lips against hers as he gently backed her up against the wall, wrapping his arms around her slender waist and he pulled away looking down at her, he smirked upon seeing her cheeks red for once.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 am

Unable to contain the blush anymore, Aiden felt her cheeks heat up and she turned her head. Looking off and pouting a bit she huffed. "Stop acting so cocky...conceited jerk." She said, looking up at him slightly, hesitantly wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his once more.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 am

Squalo smirked into the kiss as he pressed her against him more and kissed her deeply and passionately as he rubbed the small of her back. He pulled away and started to kiss by her jawline a bit before returning to her lips.

[GET SOME SQUALO! 8D]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

Aiden smirked a bit into the kiss, leaning up into it. "You know...I've not been honest with you completely..." She said, grinning a bit. "I didn't lose a bet against Bel to make my hair this colour..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:20 am

"Really now?" Squalo said as he looked at her before he tilted his head to the side slightly and smirked slightly. "Then what really happened?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 am

"I did it simply to catch your attention. Piss you off, if possible~." Aiden replied, moving slightly to put her hair in a ponytail. "That's the real reason..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm

"Well I was more pissed off at Bel for giving you the bet," Squalo said as he watched her keeping her close to the wall. "I still like your hair blonde though." He smirked as he looked down at her. 'Now I can prove Lucille wrong for I AM STRAIGHT!' He thought while looking down at Aiden.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm

"Why~? Cause I've known him longer? Or you just like to find new reasons to hate the blonde cutie?" Aiden asked, smirking slightly. She paused, peering around him to see a gawking blonde that didn't go by the name Bel. "...Shoo. We're kinda busy." She said to the girl, watching as a grin broke out on Lucille's face.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Squalo looked at her when she said 'Shoo' and looked over his shoulder to see Lucille standing there. "Oh you," Squalo said as he rubbed Aiden's sides, caressing them. "Have a nice dream?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum