Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Where We Live! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Where We Live!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where We Live! Empty Where We Live!

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 am

Leiko stumbled into the house, a hand still on her neck and a sigh leaving her lips. "I hope he's not home, kora. Training Ryohei.." She paused, her eyes narrowing. "At least I could help him..." She said quietly, walking over and lying down on the couch. "Stupid jerk really dug in, kora.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Where We Live! Empty Re: Where We Live!

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:57 am

Colonello looked up from the bed in his baby form before he turned into an adult again and headed into the living room. "Leiko? Are you here? Kora," Colonello said as he walked out into the living room and he spotted her but his eyes narrowed at the pained looked in her eyes and he looke at her neck. "Leiko...what happened to you?" He asked her queitly though there was a hint of anger in there.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 am

Leiko jumped a bit, falling off the couch and blinking as she looked over at him. "Ahaha, you're home..." She said, ignoring his question and scratching the back of her head, "Shouldn't you be out training with Ryohei..?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 am

"I let him off today so he could spend time with his sister," Colonello said nd his eyes narrowed more as he looked at his 'daughter'. "Answer the question Leiko. What happened to you?"
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 am

Leiko looked off, her arms slowly crossing over her chest. "Duty called...and I had to protect the Vongola, kora." She said, seeing as it wasn't lying...per sei.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 pm

"Ok...but what I want to know it what the fuck happened to your neck and what bastard did it?!" Colonello asked her as with a angry tone that he hasn't used for ages. Colonello at the moment was seriously pissed off and wanted to rip the person's head off.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Leiko winced a bit, closing her eyes. "I...don't know his name, kora. All I know is that I did what I had to so that I could protect Ryohei.." She muttered, clenching her eyes and biting her lip lightly.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 pm

"What did he look like and I can garuntee I can find him and kick his ass for hurting you and threatening my student," Colonello said as he leaned down to her and before placing her back on the couch and looked at the wrap that covered her neck.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Leiko was about to reply when she glanced down at her phone, reading through the text. "N-Never mind. He's not going to bother us anymore.." She said quietly, a hand moving back to her neck as she sighed lightly.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm

"Come one, kora," Colonello said to her as he helped her sit up more before he left the room and came back with a few medical things and unwrapped the wound. He felt anger boil as he looked at it before he started to disinfect it, even though it already was and gave her a painkiller. "I'll still get him if I ever meet the guy," he muttered as he gave Leiko a hard embrace.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 am

Leiko popped the pill in her mouth, slowly bringing her hands up to clutch at his shirt. "Some how I knew that you were going to say that...but.." Leiko paused, lifting her head a bit. "We need to tell Ryohei what happened, kora. He needs to know to be on his guard more than ever."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 am

"Ok..I'll tell him tomorrow though you can come with me too when I go to train him," Colonello said as he looked at her and he sighed while wrapping his arms around her and pecked the top of her head.

Last edited by Colonello on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn keyboard *mutters*)
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 am

(( Colonello's a rapper now? *gigglesnort* ))

Leiko nodded, resting her head against his chest and sighing lightly. "Alright...and that jerk too a lot of blood...I'm freakishy tired.." She said quietly, moving her arms around his waist and closing her eyes. "G'night..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 am

Colonello nodded at her quietly as he looked down at her before he picked her up and carried her back to the room where he set her down and laid next to her, still holding her. "Sleep well..." He whispered to her as he closed his own eyes thinking of ways to kill the bastard that hurt his daughter.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:25 pm

|| ~* NEW DAY *~ ||

Leiko was able to quickly make her way back to their home and set Colonello down on his bed before quickly heading out and grabbing a warm wet cloth. Coming back, she placed it on his forehead as she down down next to him and narrowed her eyes. "Come on Dad...I know you're stronger than this..." She muttered, taking his hand and gripping it as she closed her eyes. Should I call Ryohei...?

Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm

A small groan left Colonello's lips as he started to come to a bit though it even hurt to move his head in the direction Leiko was in. "L-Leiko? ...kora..Is that you?" He asked her since he had received quite a beating after fighting for so long against that girl. "My whole body hurts..." He opened his eyes slowly and looked at her to see her red puffy eyes. "Sorry if I made you cry, kora," He said to her weakly as he forced a smile.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Leiko's eyes widened, tears one more making their way to her eyes. "Colonello..." She said quietly, clutching his hand with both of hers. "You...You're alright now....you're alright.." She muttered, moving a bit to placing her head lightly on his chest.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:06 pm

"Y-Yeah...little...punk actually gave me a beating of a life time, kora," Colonello said as he narrowed his eyes back at the thought of someone from Millefore actually beating him until he was unconscious. He carefully placed his free hand, as much as it ached, on top of her head and sighed lightly. "Sorry to worry you," He muttered to her before he looked around the room slowly. "They still have my gun."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 pm

"I'll go get it later..." Leiko muttered, clenching her eyes for a moment before looking up at him. "What the hell happened, kora? Did she catch you off guard or something? You'd never let yourself be beaten.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:24 pm

"She caught me off guard with some weird technique...I guess she's got some weird ability that she either all ready had or her weapon did that to her," Colonello said as he looked at her. "I almost had her beat but she was just acting it and then...I got my ass handed to me."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:45 pm

"At least...you're home now. I'm glad I didn't have to beat someone's ass to get you back.." Leiko replied, lifting her head a bit and smiling a him. "I'm not letting you out of my sight for a while.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 pm

"I know you won't Leiko,"Colonello chuckled at her before he ruffled her hair a bit. He groaned as little waves of pain went through his body and he placed his head down. "Next time...I'm kicking her ass," He said while thinking of ways to beat Kisa.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:02 am

Ryohei stood in front of the house of Colonello and Leiko. Colonello had told him they would meet at their usual training spot today but when his sensei hadn't arrived Ryohei thought something wasn't right and he had decided to drop by to see what was going on. When he tried the door he was surprised to find it unlocked.
"Hello?!" Ryohei called from the door. "Sensei, are you home?"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am

Leiko glanced at the door and then down at Colonello. "Be right back...don't you dare move." She said, standing up and wiping at her eyes as she headed out the bedroom door and made her way down the hall. Leaning against the door frame, she smiled lightly, "Yo. Colonello's not going to be doing much for a while..." She said, glancing back down the hall and then to Ryohei. "He's outta commission."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am

When Ryohei saw Leiko's expression he quickly walked to her.
"Why have you been crying? What happened to Colonello?" He asked worried.
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum