Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Where We Live! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Where We Live!

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where We Live! - Page 2 Empty Re: Where We Live!

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Leiko crossed her arms over her stomach, eyes cast downwards before she quietly spoke, "He was almost killed..the Millefiore got a hold of him. I guess they either wanted him...or his gun or something. But I have to go back there tomorrow to get his rifle." She said, biting her lower lip. "When I got him back...he was so close to dying..I-It scared me..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 pm

"Leiko! Is that turf head?" Came Colonello's voice from the room followed by a groan before the sound of something falling hard came. "My gun!"
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Ryohei pulled Leiko close, wrapping his arms around her.
"He's okay now... although I think he has fallen out of his bed." He said while looking in the direction of the bedroom. "Oh and I'll go with you tomorrow. I'm not letting you go into that place alone again."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Glancing down the hall, Leiko nodded and lightly clutched to him as she led them back towards the bedroom. "Thank you.." She muttered as she opened the door, peering in.

"Colonello...you idiot.." She said quietly, shaking her head and sighing a bit. Leiko detached from Ryohei and walked over, lifting Colonello up on the bed. "Stay."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Sile calmly knocked on the door to Colonello and Leiko's place. She had heard some rumors that the blonde male had run into some trouble with an opposing family. She rocked back and forth on her feet nervously waiting for someone to answer the door hoping that the rumor was just that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:12 pm

(( ANOTHER QUICK POST. Dx ))

Leiko frowned, glancing out the door to Colonello's room. "Seriously, does everyone have to invade right now?" She muttered to herself, standing and heading down the hall. Opening the front door she started, "Yeah, what the hell do you..." But stopped upon see the girl standing there. Her eyes narrowed and she left the door open but walked back down the hall to Colonello's room.

"Someone else can take care of you, kora." She said, bowing her head a bit before heading to her room.

(( Leiko is such a bitch. >>; BATMOBILE))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm

"Leiko! Leiko! Come back here! And this is your room!" Colonello called for her before he sighed and threw his head back on the pillow before he groaned a bit and sighed. "What the hell is wrong with that girl...She was fine just a minute ago."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:32 pm

"Colonello." Sile whispered as she peeked through the open door to Leiko's room. She should have left the moment she saw Leiko's face and the attitude but she really wanted to make sure that her boyfriend was ok. "Umm are you ok? Is Leiko alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 pm

"Hi..I'm fine I guess in one piece after getting beat by some Millefore chick," Colonello said to her as he gave her a small smile. "I can't get to Leiko but can you go to the room next door and try to get her back over here?" He then looked at Ryohei. "And you...I guess we can just talk about future training while I recover."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Sile nodded and made her way to the other room. "Leiko.' She knocked quietly on the open door. "Colonello needs you." She felt bad for interrupting on an emotional moment for the two of them which probably make Leiko hate her more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Leiko glanced over to the door before grabbing a pillow and plopping down on his bed, a grunt leaving her lips. "Pft, he doesn't need me. He's got you, remember?" Leiko said into the pillow, looking over at a photo of her and Colonello that was sitting on his night stand.

I've...got an idea...maybe
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 pm

"He wants you right now not me." Sile crossed her arms over her chest. Even her patients were beginning to wear thin with this one. Colonello sure raised a spoiled child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Leiko stood up, her eyes closed. "Fine, I've gotta tell him something anyways.." She muttered, walking past the other woman after grabbing the picture and placing it face down.

Standing in her doorway, she looked to Colonello with a serious expression. "I'm leaving for a while." She said simply, though inside, she knew she didn't want to say it.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 pm

Sile stood in shock as she heard Colonello she was leaving. Great just what she needed another fight between the two. she took a calming breath and made her way behind Leiko. "Would you like some company." She figured if they could have a serious talk between the two of them maybe some hurt feelings could be avoided.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Ryohei, who had been keeping Colonello company and because of that hadn't heard the words spoken by Leiko just moments before (nor did he know Sille was Nello's girlfriend, for that matter).
"Ehh Leiko what are you talking about? Where are you going?"

((As usual the poor guy is completely confused... the idiot))
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 pm

(( And to make it even worse on Ryo, 'Nello didn't even know she was thinking about this. >>; ))

Leiko glanced to Sile before looking to Ryohei. "I don't know how long I'll be gone...but, I'm entering the COMSUBIN program, kora. It's been on my mind for a while...and I've decided that I want to go ahead and take up the offer while I still can. Get more training under my belt.." She said, looking back to Colonello, before shooting Sile another glance, "And I don't need anyone to come with me. I'm not a baby."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:48 pm

Sile just smiled and put her hands up in defense. 'I never thought you were a baby Leiko I just wanted to keep you company that's all. I would love to travel there with you so we can get to know each other better if you'll let me that is, as a friend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am

Leiko looked off, "No. Someone needs to take care of Colonello...and, Ryohei has his sister to get home to." She said, glancing at Ryohei and narrowing her eyes a bit. "The two of you have already stayed over with each other, so there's no problem, kora." She added, walking over to her closet and pulling out a duffel bag.

(( Why do I make such difficult characters? D: ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 am

"Colonello is a grown man and can take care of himself. I think You and I need sometime together." Sile was growing tired of this bickering,if she was to be with Colonello then her and Leiko had to get along. "And Us staying together already has nothing to do with this so I would appreciate if you didn't hold it against me."

(but difficult characters are fun!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 am

Leiko narrowed her eyes in a small glare as she looked at the older woman. "How about this. I don't want to. Simple as that." She said, going to her closet and throwing some changes of clothes into the duffel bag and standing up, holding the bag in her right hand. "I'm not holding it against you, this is me telling you that I don't care. You can take my spot, it's not..." She stopped, shaking her head. "Forget it.." She muttered, walking over and placing a hand on Colonello's forehead.

"Be careful, baka. Don't do anything I'd do, kora." Leiko said, smiling lightly as she narrowed her eyes.

(( Gah, but...Leiko's so...*wants to slap her* ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 am

Sile growled to herself. Seriously that girl needed to be smacked sometimes. "I'm not taking your damn place! You were here first and will always be here. He cares more about you than I could ever hope for but I get it." She clenched her fist together before exhale in a shaky laugh. "You remind me of me when I was a kid you know, my dad remarried and I thought he would ignore me..." She stopped talking letting her head hang to hide the hurt in her eyes. "I don't want to put you through that. I love Colonello but if it bothers you I won't try anymore, to make us a family." Her soft blue eyes glanced at Leiko. "I had thought a lot about how I would be as a mother, I guess I have no patients for it after all." Rubbing the water from her eyes Sile chuckled to herself.

(I can see what you mean! Poor Sile she doesn't know what to do.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 am

"Make us a family? Ha! That's a good one. I don't want a family...no...I don't need one. It's been me and Colonello for years, and then suddenly everything just breaks! I know you make him happy...but.." Leiko stopped, clenching her fists and looking down before quickly walking out of the room again though heading for the bathroom this time.

I wish Mom was still here...I could...

As she sat on the toilet, a few tears leaked down her cheeks and she hid her face. "Mom..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 am

"Damn it me and my big mouth." Sile grumbled smacking herself in the face. Taking a minute to regain her composure she followed after Leiko. She opened the bathroom door slowly and shut it behind her. Leiko was crying and it was her fault. Mother?Leiko still misses her mom?

She rubbed the back of her neck as her feet gave way and she slid down the door to her butt.

"I never meant to make you upset. I forget not everyone wants to be coddled and mothered over by me like my sisters. I grew up not having a mother and being one for them I forgot that well I'm not one."

She brought her knees up to rest her head and sat silently with the young girl not knowing what to do now. I really messed up this time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 am

(( Lulz. -w-; We just left the other two. xD; *shrug* They....were...too shocked to say anything? XDD ))

Leiko was silent for a moment, not looking up at the older woman. Trying her best to regain some composure, she took a shaky breath in.

"Even...when I was younger.." She started quietly, wiping at her eyes. "And I was with Mom and Dad..I barely got to see my Mom because of work. So Dad was the one who did everything for me. Calling me a Daddy's girl just because I felt more comfortable around him. I'd always get jealous when him and Mom would go out on their own, leaving me home with a babysitter. But...it's only because I never got to really know my Mom, kora. I still love her and I always will...but..." Leiko crossed her legs on the toilet, sitting cross-legged as she looked to the tile.

"After they died...and I met Colonello..he became my 'Dad'. The two of them acted the same in many ways...'cept Nello is more of a 'fight now, talk later' while Dad was the other way around. I took the role of Daddy's little girl up again with him...but, once again..." She stopped, finally looking up at Sile, tears still falling.

(( *looks up* P: Long post. xD But, she's opening up. :3 Never told anyone about her family before Colonello...except for 'Nello. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 am

((yeah they were shocked..that's men for you!))

Sile listened as Leiko told her about her family before Colonello. She could sympathize with the young girl. "My mom died when I was still a child, she was a fighter like you and a robust woman from a very hearty Irish Mafia, Dad said I took after her a lot." She smiled softly at the crying child trying not to let her own tears fall. "He remarried and his new wife had my sisters but I was still the other woman's child and Dad paid more attention to them then he did me. I felt left out especially when he arranged for me to marry some Mafioso I didn't know. Once again I was being pushed to the side."

She crawled closer to Leiko and lifted her hands to wipe the flowing streams of tears from the young female's face.

"I would never take him away from you, I know how that feels and wouldn't wish it on anyone else." Slowly she cradled Leiko's face in her palms. "I'm sorry if I've made you feel like I'm taking away your Father. I guess I'm a bit jealous of how close you two are also, I've never had that. I would never damage what you two share I just wish to be a part of it somehow."

((Yeah she's opening up! aww Sile wants to be Leiko's new mommy!!!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum