Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Where We Live! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Where We Live!

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where We Live! - Page 3 Empty Re: Where We Live!

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 am

(( PFT. STUPID PENIS WIELDERS. *shakes fist xD* ))

Leiko clenched her eyes, shaking her head a bit. "I-I'm sorry...for being so hostile. I don't...know how to act around women, living with a Spartan and all." She said, laughing weakly under her breath.

"I...just have this fear..That one day, he's not going to be the same Colonello I grew up with. I just don't want him to change...no matter what." She said quietly, rubbing at her eyes and grinning weakly. "It's really stupid."

(( It'll be a while before Leiko sees it like that. >w>; She's still a stubborn girl. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 am

((geez think they are so cool cause they can pee standing up!!))

Sile chuckled to herself, the tears she had tried to hold back running down her face. " He's a stubborn spartan man I don't see him changing ever." She tentatively wrapped her arms around Leiko in a small embrace.

" And It's not stupid you were just acting on feelings. I get it and I don't hold any grudges for it." She pulled from the hug and pressed a small kiss to the girl's forehead - like she would do for her sisters when they were upset- before pulling back quickly and blushing. "Sorry I'm used to doing that."

((lol I know It's cool...damn it's 3:40 already!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:47 am

(( ....DD8 I WANNA PEE STANDING UP. ))

Leiko shook her head, looking down at the tile floor again. "It's alright..." She said quietly, crossing her arms over her chest and hugging herself lightly. "I'm..not sure if I want to do this training...but...Colonello was able to put up with it. So, it's to prove to him, and myself, that his training wasn't for nothing." She said, looking up at her with narrowed eyes.

"But, my only problem is leaving him...and.." Her thoughts trailed off to the boxer that was in the other room, probably dumbfounded as he always was.

(( It's 1:47...and I have to be up at 6. :3 ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am

((I know me too!!! Not only that but Damn men don't have periods!!! ))

Sile nodded her head. She could understand why Leiko wanted to do the training. "If you do go through with it just think..you could probably beat Him and that loud boxer with one had behind your back." She chuckled to herself before breaking out in a big grin.

"You think they give away cool guns like Nello's?" Ahh there it was her Idoititis shows when she thinks of weapons.

((yeah I have to get up at 7:00 and for some unknown reason I find myself watching Avatar and indulging on wine))

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:12 am

(( But they sometimes act like they're PMSing >w>;; ))

Leiko grinned, "I bet I could beat 'em. I almost got Colonello down in our wrestling match the other night." She said, slowly standing up and stretching out before wiping her eyes again.

"But, they might. Who knows. He's not told me a lot about the COMSUBIN program...just that it's really difficult. But...if they give away guns, I can just add it to my collection!" She said, obviously a gun and knife lover herself. To display such, she pulled out the gun she always carried around, grinning like a maniac.

(( ._. LETS GO TO BED...NOT LIKE THAT. 8D; But I do gotta go. :3 Mum won't want me driving out to the college if I'm half asleep. ^^; And I gotta print off my paper for Sociology. I finished it, but it's utter bull. C8 ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:16 am

"Nice to hear you two are bonding," Came Colonello's voice from the bed room before another loud sound of breaking glass came. "What the-- You!" "Hush now I simply came to return the gu--" Came Kisa's voice now. "MY GUN! IMMA KILL YOU! WHY DID YOU TAKE MY GUN!" "Some reason's...bye~!" "Ugh! I'm going to beat that girl one day, kora." Colonello said before he tried to wiggle out of bed but ended up falling again. "Gah!"
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 am

Leiko facepalmed, "That's another reason I don't want to leave him alone..." She muttered, groaning a bit before walking back into the room. "You are an IDIOT, kora! STOP FLAILING ABOUT OR YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT EVEN MORE YOU DUMBASS." She shouted, placing a foot on his stomach and looking down at him. "GEEZ."

She was obviously unaffected that the Millefiore girl had been in there, she was more concerned with Colonello and his falling out of beds problem.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am

"Should we maybe get one of those bed guards things?" Sile asked as she followed Leiko back into her room. She chuckled as she watched Nello squirm on the ground and Leiko pinning him down by her foot.

"Idiot." She sighed shaking her head at her boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 am

"Leiko! My stomach already hurts bad enough! Get your foot off! Kora!" Colonello said as he wiggled a bit undernearth her.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Leiko grinned, and decided that since she wasn't even putting pressure on his stomach, she might as well try and have some fun. "It hurts, eh? Well....I guess you're calling me FAT, kora!" She said, quickly sitting down on his stomach and looking up at Ryohei and Sile.

"So....'sup?" She said calmly, her arms over her chest as she smirked, a glance being sent to Colonello in a 'take that' way.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 pm

((*is too lazy to change accounts))

Ryohei blinked a few times looking at Leiko and Colonello after which he just started laughing.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 pm

"Ow! ow! ow!" Colonello yelled before he actually fainted from how bad the pain was and on his stomach, his head hitting the floor hard.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:09 pm

"Seems the little guy wasn't exaggerating." Ryohei mumbled, looking at Leiko.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Sile's face grew blank as she watched Colonello pass out. She blinked a minute waiting for him to start laughing and say it was all a joke. Nothing happened. "Uhh Leiko I think he really did pass out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Leiko rolled her eyes, patting his head. "Good, now he'll shut up and not move." She said, standing up and lifting him back on the bed with ease. "Don't fall out this time you dobe." She said, frowning a bit and shaking her head.

"Only way to get him to stop moving is to make him sleep...kinda."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Colonello 's eyes shot open before he grabbed Leiko's arm and pulled her back before he got her in a head lock and started to tickle her or give her a noogy. "Oh really?! Really?" Colonello said as he continued to tickle her and such.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

"Oi Idiot You're going to cause yourself more damage." Sile shook her head in disbelief. What was this man made of?

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 pm

"HA! You should know I'm not ticklish ya dobe!" Leiko said, laughing a bit as pulled out of his grip and locked her legs with his. "Stop moving, damnit!"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 pm

"I remember you're ticklish some where because I got you one time when we were wrestling!" Colonello said as he looked up at her with his arms crossed. "And you're the dobe...mind putting my gun away?" He pointed at the gun Kisa had so kindly dropped off.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 pm

"I'll put it away!" An unhealthy grin spread on Sile's face as she picked up the gun and rubbed her cheek on it. I still want one so bad!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Leiko raised an eyebrow, "Please don't rape my Dad's gun...ew." She quickly stopped herself and shuddered a bit. "Ew ew ew..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 pm

"Sile...don't shoot that anywhere ok?" Colonello said to his gun loving girlfriend before he looked at Leiko and pushed her off of him so she was next to him.

Last edited by Colonello on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

"I'm not going to rape it...I'm just gonna hold it for a minute." She smiled softly before hoisting the gun to her shoulder and taking aim out the window. Her fingers itched to pull the trigger but she stopped herself and lowered it back down. "So where does it go?" Her voice was sullen - she really wanted to shoot it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

"It goes in the case in the spare bedroom," Colonello said to her before he sighed lightly and looked at Ryohei for a moment and then looked at Leiko.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Leiko blinked and pointed at herself, "What?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum