Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Delivering Egg To Spanner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Delivering Egg To Spanner

2 posters

Go down

Delivering Egg To Spanner Empty Delivering Egg To Spanner

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Kisa yawned asshe covered her mouth with one hand while holding on to Egg in the other before sitting down. "He'll be here soon Egg and thne you can go with him again...I'll miss you though you little rascal," Kisa said as she hugged Egg gently.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Delivering Egg To Spanner Empty Re: Delivering Egg To Spanner

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Spanner's eyebrows crinkled in worry as he neared the Millefiore base. The place still gave him the creeps, to be frank, and he wished he'd never have to come back. "I'm here," he called, hands shoved in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

"Calm down Span-kun, Bya-kun is out right now," Kisa said as she looked down at Egg and pointed at Spanner before placing little Egg down. "There's daddy." She smiled at Egg as he looked at Spanner, she had grown attatch to the little guy while taking care of him.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Delivering Egg To Spanner Empty EGG

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm

( *cough* LOOK MY NAME SAYS "EGG" 8D )

Egg paused, looking up at the tall male, his mechanical eyes wide. "DADDY." He shouted, lunging at the blonde. "Yay!!!!! Daddy's back!"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Spanner smiled at his little mini Mosca and squatted, letting Egg waddle-hop over to him. "Hello again," the mechanic greeted. He checked over him (BECAUSE EVERYTHING DESERVES A GENDER) briefly, making sure no one had toyed with him or... added anything new. "Is that all you needed?" He asked Kisa before standing once more, still wary.

(I gotta do my homework, but I'll be back!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:49 pm

"Yes I know Egg...now you leave aunt Kisa and go with Daddy that way you can be happy, little tyke," Kisa said as she crossed her arms with a small smile on her face while the other small mosc came up next to her and tapped her leg making her smile. "Do you want shorty too?" She asked pointing down at the midget mosca.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:49 am

His narcissistic qualities shone through when he wondered, "When did I ever find the time to make these?" He tilted his head forward and smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 pm

"I don't know when you made all of these. All I know is that I would walk in and Egg was rolling around and you had finished this little guy here too and then the next you had finished up king Mosca," Kisa said as she laughed lightly and shook her head before becoming up the short mosca in her arms likeit was the lightest thing in the world. "Do you want shorty back? Or do I get to keep him."
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm

*Grabby hands* "DADDY WANTS SHORTY BACK NAO!" He folded his arms, "I would like to have him back, yes," he huffed. Would it be too much to say he was pouting?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Kisa looked at him for a moment before she looked at her cellphone before smiling at Spanner. "Sorry Span-kun..I know you have someone out there but.." She said as she took her tranquilizar gun out and shot him. "Boss wants you back too." She went over to him and looked down at Egg. "He'll be staying with us again, but for now let him sleep." She picked Spanner up on her back, grabbed Egg and ordered shorty to go back toher room before they all headed back inside the Millefore base.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down