Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Let's See What Spanner Left... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Let's See What Spanner Left...

2 posters

Go down

Let's See What Spanner Left... Empty Let's See What Spanner Left...

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Lucille slowly made her way into the HQ of the 'deadly' Millefiore, her lips pursed together in a slight frown. "So this is where Spanner used to work..." She muttered, looking around, wondering why she hadn't been caught. She obviously didn't count those five people who she shot. "Where's the leader..? Byakuran was it..?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Let's See What Spanner Left... Empty Re: Let's See What Spanner Left...

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:12 pm

"What do you want with Byakuran-sama?" Came a voice that echoed through the hallways. Kisa appeared falling infront of her with her spear at hand and looked at Lucille. She had been watching the girl ever since she went through the doors and it called her attention she kknew Spanner. "You know Span-kun?" She asked keeping her distance from the girl.

[[Ah the welcoming committee 8D]]
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Lucille had already drawn her gun, ready to fire if the other girl did anything. "I'm here to see him. I want to know what kind of boss he is that Spanner decided to leave.." She started, narrowing her eyes a bit. "And of course I know him...he's part of the Vongola, isn't he? I should know who my allies are..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Kisa looked at the girl for a moment before she looked away from her and looked up at the ceiling as something came rolling and then fell into her arms. "Egg..I told told you to stay over there and wait in my room," She said as she looked down at the mechine that resembled an egg. "I would put your gun if I were you." She pointed at her body seeing that there were many (MANY) red dots on her from the beams. "Byakuran-sama is out for now."

[[I brought your Egg into this Roy! 8D]]
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Lucille smirked, shrugging. "I'll put it away when I don't feel threatened. Meaning the spear and the red light's need to go. I'll wait for him to return...it's the only reason I traveled all the way out here.." She said, narrowing her eyes at the small machine. Cute...I wonder if...

((FFFFFF- EGG. <3 *cling*
Egg: 8D HI. I can't find Daddy. D: ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Kisa looked at her with narrowed eyes before she tapped the spear against the floor before it skrunk and placed it on her hip hostler before she looked at the camera and shook her head at it. The beams went off after a moment and she looked at Lucille for a moment before looking down at Egg who was looking around for something almost. "Better~ now can you please put the gun away?" She asked her nicely this time with a small smile before she sneezed lightly.

[[I can't find him either Egg. D:]]
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Lucille put the gun back onto it's holster, a small smile on her lips. "Thank you. Now...who's that little one?" She asked, pointing down at the egg like thing. He was still looking around and what looked like a frown was settled on his lips.

"Where's Daddy?!"

(( Egg: ;; *sniffle* D-Daddy...
D: My poor Egg. *cling* ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm

"I told you Egg I would take you to him when I get the chance alright? I promised that guy I would though he probably forgot about," Kisa said as she held Egg infront of her so it was facing her. "So I'll get to daddy Span-kun got it? We'll go tomorrow." She brought it back to her and then looked at Lucille. "One of Span-kun's inventions which he left here along with other things."

[[*Clings too* ;-;]]
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:50 pm

"A-Ah...if you'd like...I can take him to Spanner. I'm...actually going to meet up with him a little later on today.." Lucille said quietly, looking down as she felt a small heat take over her cheeks. Why the hell was she getting embarrassed and flustered now? There wasn't anything wrong...was there?

Egg blinked for a moment, turning around a bit to look at the blonde. "Why're you all red? Are you sick?!" He said in a squeaky voice, his little arms flailing a bit.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:55 pm

"No she's not sick Egg... She's flustered," Kisa said patting his head lightly as she started to walk towards one of the lobbies and sat down with Egg on her lap. "I would rather keep my promise and deliver Egg here myself...So Lucille amd I correct? How's Kei-chan and Shou-kun doing?"
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Lucille shook her head, inhaling as she followed the girl over and sat down. "They're good. Finally got together after so long. Damn Kei's such an idiot." She said, smiling a bit. "But...If...I may ask...what" She paused, narrowing her eyes. "What kind of person was Spanner when he was working here...?"

Egg blinked for a moment, wiggling out of the girl's arms and tupping over to the blonde and plopping in her lap. "Don't be flustered, Miss!" He said, rocking back and forth, almost falling to the side a few times.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 pm

"Spanner? He was a bit of odd one here but then again we all are in this base. He was easy going, didn't really make any friends beside me, Kei and Shou-chan though there were a few times I though he had a crush on Shou from how many times I walked into the workshop and found them alone," Kisa said as she looked at Egg before she shook her head at him. "Egg, it's a rection from an emotion, so be nice to her."
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 am

"A-Ah, I can...hope that he's not gay." Lucille said, looking down to the small machine in her lap. "Because that would...ruin a lot of stuff.." She said quietly, placing a hand on the little Egg and smiling lightly. "And I know that Irie isn't because of Kei. So.."

"Ah! I'm sorry, Miss!" Egg replied, frowning slightly. He shifted a bit and looked to Kisa. "Does she know Daddy??"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 am

"Yes Egg she knows Daddy but I have to give you to him myself like I promised along with little Mosca back in my room," She said to Egg and then looked at Lucille. "Ah yes I heard about that recently. And I assume you and Spanner...?"
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 am

"Ah, no no no." Lucille said, blushing and shaking her hands. "We've not decided on anything. But..." She stopped, hugging the small machine and smiling a bit. "Nevermind.."

Egg pouted and clung to Lucille's shirt. "I want Daddy..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:04 am

"I know you want Daddy Egg but you have to wait until I give you back to him myself," Kisa said as she looked at the small machine and then looked at Lucille. "Ah Alright." She reached over and gently grabbed Egg and hugged him like he liked to whenever he wanted his father.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 am

Lucille leaned back, sighing a bit. "How much longer is he going to be gone?" She asked, looking at her watch. "Like I said, I'm meeting Spanner in a little bit.."

Egg clung to her, shutting his eyes and 'sleeping'.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:18 am

"You might wanna come back oorrow..he might not be here for a while," Kisa said as she kept hugging Egg. "Mind telling Span man I said 'Hi'? Haven't seen him in a while."
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 am

Lucille nodded and stood up, "Alright then...I'll be back tomorrow. I would really like to talk to him.." She said, smiling a bit as she started heading out. "Bye Egg. I'll be seeing you soon.."

Egg turned around a bit, waving lazily. "Bye bye..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:42 pm

"Yup," Kisa said as she waved Lucille off before she looked down at Egg and smiled. "Well you'll be able to see Daddy sooner now Egg." She smiled down at the machine before she stood up and headed out towards her room after locking the doors and she sighed gently.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down