Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Search For Spanner >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Search For Spanner >D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Search For Spanner >D Empty Search For Spanner >D

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Squalo grumbled as he trudged around town looking for the certain blonde hair mechanic that Lucille liked. He had to pick on him...it was making him crazy since now he had more people to pick on and make sex jokes on. "Hehe..." Squalo laughed quietly with a starry eyes.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Search For Spanner >D Empty Re: Search For Spanner >D

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Said blondie was right behind Squalo as he laughed hysterically.

"Hah..." he crunched his lollipop nervously, scooting away from the obsessive shark lover. Now was not the time to be forced into a conversation with a lunatic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Squalo's eye twitched before he turned around looking directly at Spanner before he jumped at the guy. "VOI!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" He grabbed him by the shirt and looked at him before he let him go. 'She has bad taste...but it'll work,' He thought before he stole one of his lolipops.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Spanner was unperturbed by the sudden turn of events, and sighed with exasperation as Squalo stole a lolli. "Why are you bothering me, of all people, Squalo? I've nothing you want... I hope." His question was genuine if a bit strained.

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Squalo looked at him as he took one bite out of the loli breaking it and threw the little stick away. "I wanted to hang out with you," Squalo said crossing his arms as he looked at him. "Is that bad?"

[[Dude...I would freak out a bit >>;;]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm

"Ah." Spanner's brow crinkled, "There isn't anything wrong with that, besides the fact that you are being uncharacteristically well-behaved. And that worries me."

[[No kidding! I would, too. o.o]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm

"I hear you like some one," Squalo said with a smirk on his face. "Care to tell?" He yanked Spanner towards the closest place which was a small almost empty cafe.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:44 pm

His frown deepened. "And where did you hear this?" Spanner himself had not known of this. (Probably because he cares more about his machines and man-crush than to look inside himself and see he's fallen for Luci––*shot*)

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Squalo looked at him before smaking him upside the head. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT YOU YOURSELF HAD NO FUCKING CLUE YOU LIKED SOMEONE!?" He shouted at him scary some people as he glared at Spanner.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Spanner caught his hand before he could smack him again, grimacing. "Stop being so immature." He grew silent for a minute and sighed once more, looking out towards the road.

"Perhaps I do... like someone, as you put it." He ground his teeth almost angrily, "But I will not go flaunting it about like some prize trophy I won at a fair because I care for her and her... position. So I do not wish to tell you who I like willingly." He paused, "Unless you already know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

"I already know Spanner and where the hell did you get the fluanting like prized trophy? You better not put words in my mouth since that is one of the things I hate the most," Squalo said to him oddly calm though the coldness was in his eyes. "I have eyes and I guess ears everywhere so I know who you like and teased her about it alot."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

"Are you serious?" He exclaimed, bewildered and more than a little angry. "You teased her about it? That's just..." he glared at Squalo, "unnecessary."

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 pm

"She's used to it besides she got me back," Squalo said to him again. "It's probably useless but calm down? I was only picking on her for a while then I let her catch a snooze since one of the members had nasty aura and had the wrong thought on me and her." Squalo looked at him before he sat down though he was ready just in case Spanner tried anything or tried to escape. "So I came over here to...eh...I dunno how to put it," he said as he looked at the glare unfazed by it. "You know glaring won't do much to me."

[[Squalo sometimes cannot talk to people I swear...I think I would have slapped if not for the fear of getting sliced. >>;; Though he wasn't trying to make Span man mad.]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Spanner shrugged, eyes still narrowed, "It was worth a try." He focused on Squalo, "Just tell me what you wanted to tell me, and we can both be on our merry ways, all right?"

[[xDD yeah, the sword really makes me back down when it comes to Sharkie. Span-chan got mad 'cause he is VERY defensive about his girl. >w>; and I mean VAAAAAAIRY.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:31 pm

"Ah-ha~ Not that simply to get rid of me," Squalo said looking at him with crossed arms. "Defensive much about the girl wow...But I guess it's thw ay every guy is." He sighed rubbing his temple for a moment. "And jeez are you off to meet Lucille that you're so edgy?" he asked him while he tried to remember what he wanted to say to him. 'Dammit what was it?!' he thought while keeping a calm face.

[[Squalo is...defense about Lucy in a sister like manner I guess...I dunno! Dx but people think he likes likes her like Aiden did! >>]]
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 pm

"Well, damn," he deadpanned, eyes hooded. "As for your second question.... no comment." He glanced around the small cafe boredly, knowing that Squalo would not let him go till he said what he wanted to say.

Which, apparently, he'd forgotten.

[[xD I'mma go read that now. Hahaha.]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 pm

"Lucy is a tad mad a me for what I...put in her head before she fell asleep and she apparently dreamt of it from the reaction she gave out...but I know she liked it," Squalo said thinking back to it before laughed and calmed down. "So...what's knew with you?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 pm

"... What did you put in her head, exactly?" He demanded, leaning forward. He hesitated before waving his hands, "Wait, wait, I don't think I want to know."

He leaned back, a new lolli in his mouth. "Nothing is new, really. Still in Vongola. Still a mechanic... What about you, Squalo? Anything new in the Varia?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Squalo was about to say what he had put in her when Spanner changed his mind. "Fine, fine...though..it had to do with your wrench and it's not the one you use on your Mosca either," Squalo said to and chuckled. "She liked it though from what her face said. Me? I think I got a girlfriend. Not sure she's a moody one and was jealous thinking that I liked Lucille whne I don't."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 pm

"Oh my God..." he facepalmed, looking at Squalo through his fingers. "That... wow."

"I am happy for you, however much that means to you. Which is very little, I'm guessing," he replied as he rolled his neck to loosen some knots. "This girlfriend... she's a Varia member, I assume?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Squalo laughed at his reaction putting his head down before he looked back up at him completely calm. "I have rendered you speechless!" He said amused.

"Actually it means alot to me, yes she's a member of Varia, snippy one at that but that's what attracted me to her," Squalo said as he looked at him.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 pm

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he mumbled, his prickly and grumpy mannerism back in place.

"Good for you. Mine's a Mafia boss with a very well-developed talent for wielding guns." He trailed off and sat up quickly, "And before you say anything, no, that is NOT the only thing I like about her. And I was referring to the metal things that shoot––okay, I'm just making this worse for myself." He slumped back down, covering his face to hide his lightly tinted cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 pm

"You are," Squalo chuckled before he cracked up laughing, he calmed down after a few minutes. "Wow...Lucille...She has a lot of things to like, besides the gun part. I'm specialized in swords!" Squalo smirked at him devilishly while the woman gave him water which he started to drain.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 pm

"Aha. And you've made it perfectly clear that I have a special talent with wrenches," he remarked, a small smile on his lips. He took a draft of the coffee before him, "I love many things about Lucille, but I do not think you want to be bored by my everlasting rant." His expression could only be described as wry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 pm

"Spanner...try me. I have to put up with the sh*t Bel says along with Xanxus and sometimes Aiden you think you're any different? Lucille rants too," Squalo said as he looked at the blonde mechanic and then sighed gently. "You like her personality aswell right?"
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next