Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Kei-chan~ Talk to me~

+2
Kei Dorei
Byakuran Millefiore
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kei-chan~ Talk to me~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Kei-chan~ Talk to me~

Post  Kei Dorei Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

(( LOL. *cough* Coin operated boy~ Sitting on the shelf, he is just a toy~ 8D *points to Shou* x'DD ))

Kei stayed silent through the ordeal, after all, Byakuran hadn't told her to speak and shouldn't do so until he asked a question or gave her a command. Her soulless eyes locked on Shouichi for a moment, lingering there for a second too long before she looked up at Byakuran, waiting for what he would say.

(( =\ Now the only thing is...someone needs to go invade the base and get these two back. *pause* OH YEAH, HUH. Mia and Lucille are cousins to Kei...so they're gonna be pretty mad~. And Spanner would probably be all, "WTF? Shouichi! D< ))
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuran Millefiore Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 am

[[Lulz, Roy.]]

As they approached the Millefore base, Byakuran turned to his new sex toys. "Vongola, Cavallone and DaLuca members will be coming to get you two eventually, if they try, kill them~" The Millefore boss grinned as he pulled a bag of marshmellows from who knows where.

[[Sounds about right. And I'll probably join in on the hunt to get the two back because Kei is just awesomesauce and Shou-chan is mah buddeh.]]
Byakuran Millefiore
Byakuran Millefiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 am

(( It's true~ -w- ))

Kei nodded, looking up at the white haired sex god male with narrowed eyes. "Yes Byakuran-Sama." She said quietly, looking down to her bag that held her laptop AKA her weapon.

Music.

(( D'aw. >w<; Isn't she just adorable? I can honestly say that from all of my characters that I've ever created, I adore Kei so much. x3 Her and Kailin, a girl that I made for Hibari~. ))
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuran Millefiore Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 am

"Good~" The horny sex god snowy haired male smiled while he ate his marshmellows.
Byakuran Millefiore
Byakuran Millefiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 am

(( And now I have to go take a cold shower cause of that GOD to school. :3 I'll be back in around 3 hours~. Until then~! Peace peace!! ))
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuran Millefiore Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 am

[[I have ot go to school in an hour because I have rehersal for Grease. 'Tis our musical this year. Total awesome sauce.]]
Byakuran Millefiore
Byakuran Millefiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm

(( ._. Grease? XDD EPIC D00D! 'Sandy, Baby~!' x'D When I was 7 I did a musical spot for Grease. >w> I almost got Sandy.))
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:05 pm

[[I once did participate in the play at one of my schools. .-. I was somehow Sandy. In NO way did I get that since I'm not exactly her skin color or hair color.]]

"Yes Byakuran-sama" Irie said as he took out a gun from his sweater pocket and made sure it was loaded before he looked away from him and looked at Kei and then back at Byakuran. He placed his gun back in his pocket before looking around for a moment making sure that no one was around.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Just as they were about to start off once again, Lucille ran up with the other two girls at her side. "Kei! Shouichi! What the hell are you guys doing?!" She shouted, her gun raised and pointed at Byakuran. "I'm not letting you go to him!"

Kei glanced back at the blonde, her head tilted slightly. "I'm already with Byakuran-Sama.."
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:08 pm

"Shou-chan!" Mia shouted as she looked at Irie and then at her other cousin Kei. "What's wrong with you two?!" She took her whip out, ready for anything they would try to pull.

Irie pulled out the gun that he had been loading and pointed it at Mia and Lucille before glancing at Paige and pulling out a second gun pointing it at her. "Like it or not we're going with Byakuran-sama," Irie said as he looked at the three girls.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 pm

"You two aren't going anywhere with that asshole." Paige stated simply, pulling her own gun and pointing it right back at Shouichi. "I don't want to shoot you Shou-chan but I will if need be."

Byakuran laughed and continued walking. "Have fun kiddies."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm

A small sigh left the shorties lips as she placed a pair of ear plugs in hers and Shouichi's ears. "Please don't make this harder than it has to." She said, pulling out her laptop and looking to the three girls.

Lucille's eyes widened. "Guys..we need to find a way to get that laptop away from her...now."

(( Basically, she's going to play one of the songs that she altered so us three will get knocked out. Meaning they can head to the Millefiore base and meet up with 'Spanner'. Then the three of us can go invade...and Lucille's be all, "WTF MOFO?! D<" ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Irie looked at them before he shot by Lucille's feet and Mia's before getting a shot at Paige's. "Hurry Kei," He said to her as he kept his eyes on the three women.

"Shou-chan! Kei-nee!" Mia shouted at them as she made an attempt to move towards Kei but a bullet grazed her cheek making her stay in place.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm

In return to Shouichi firing at them, Paige aimed, firing a shot to knock one of the guns from his hand. "Shou-chan, I'm not kidding."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:42 pm

A small, unfamiliar, smirk grazed Kei's features. "Pleasant dreams.." She muttered, pressing a few keys before a song blasted through the speakers of the laptop.

Lucille quickly put her hands over her ear, though it didn't do much and she quickly went to her knees. "Shit..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Irie had already put in earplugs and he grabbed his gun off the ground before he looked at Kei and then at them. He was waiting for them to go to sleep already so she and him could go to the base.

Mia gasped as she covred her ears and she fell on one of her knees keeling over a bit as she tried to block out the sound but to no avail. In no time she fell on the ground unconcious.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Paige covered her ears as well and she too was unconscious in no time.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Lucille glanced over at the girls before looking to the lifeless doll that was once her cousin. "Kei..." She muttered before falling unconscious as well.

Kei merely watched as the girls slipped under, glancing at Shouichi before heading off. Strange to not be taking his hand like she normally would. Her destination...where Byakuran was. Millefiore HQ.

(( New topic nao~? :3 ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

((Yus))
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content