Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Back in Namimori Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Back in Namimori

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back in Namimori Empty Back in Namimori

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 am

(After Hitman to Vampire Hunter)

Makai yawned loudly. It was the middle of the day. His white robe and white silk pants fluttered in the wind. His black hair in its ponytail blew in wind. He yawned loudly. He had placed the caps back over his teeth. His crimson orbs stared into the streets. His six swords gleemed in the sun.

He was leaning in a seat at a small cafe. He yawned loudly again. A waitress walked over, "I'll have a double Espresso and a slice of chocolate mud cake." The waitress bowed and left.

After a good few minutes she walked over with his order. Makai thanked her. He took a sip of his espresso. he grabbed his fork and grabbed a bit of the cake. He took a bite. He took another sip of his espresso. He grabbed a book that was on his table. It was a book of poetry. he flipped the first page and began to read.

Back to top Go down

Back in Namimori Empty Re: Back in Namimori

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 am

Makai payed for his food and drink. He was now walking the streets of Namimori. He yawned loudly. His cirmson orbs watched wary. He didn't particularly feel like being attacked again.The Red eyed male walked the streets without making a sound. He held a bright smile. The man ended up walking past Namimori high. his eyes narrowed. He tsked and walked off. He ended up walking pas the Sasawaga residence.

He continued to walk. He stopped. he looked up at he arrived in front of the Sawada Residence. The man shrugged his shoulders. He yawned loudly and walked off without a care. He walked the streets and ended up at the Yamamoto residence. The man yawned.

he walked in and sat down at the counter. THe Rain guardians father was at the counter along with another. it was the other person who served him, "I'll take the special and a bottle of sake." The man nodded., He returned handing Makai a bottle of sake. he got to work on his sushi. Makai yawned. He popped the cork and took a sip from the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:37 am

Aika walked in the sushi restaurant. She had heard a lot of good stories about it yet she never actually went to eat here herself.
A slight frown appeared on her face when she noticed who else was sitting in there. She sighed and sat down a few chairs away from him, ordering a green tea and some sushi, telling the man to leave out the squid and the sea-urchin.
Next she turned to Makai.
"I quit my job." She told him, pretty sure he knew what she meant.

((it's a miracle... Aika's trying to be nice >>"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 am

Makai raised an eyebrow lazily at her. He took another sip. He put the bottle down. The man turned to her looking her in the eyes. His eyes scanned hers for even the smallest hint of a lie, "What brought this on?" He took another sip waiting for his sushi. His red eyes pierced into her soul.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 am

Aika sighed, she had the feeling that telling a lie would be completely useless.
"Even by keeping the job I cannot change what happened in the past." Aika said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "And I think I was making an enemy of someone that I, for once, should really fear. Took me a few sleepless nights to realize that."
She shook her head, laughing lightly.
"I didn't like the guy who ordered me to kill you anyway."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 am

Makai placed his elbows on the table. The back of his hands under his chin. He stared at her, "And here i thought you wanted me dead for what i did. Not that i can't blame you. After all i already have thousands after my head." The Man shrugged his shoulders, "Some believing me a vampire and some for many many more reasons. But can't blame them." His fangs increased in length. he sighed in relief, "I hate having to make my fangs small. Its such a pain." The hitman for hire sighed. he felt his phone ring. He pulled it out, "1 moment." He answered it. Immediately he hung up. He tsked in annoyance, "Bastard won't take no for an answer. How he even found out my new number i don't no."

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:19 am

Aika sweatdropped as she looked at his fangs growing.
"That's still creepy." She mumbled. "I hope you don't mind me asking this but you say that people believe you are a vampire, that sounds like you're saying that you aren't one. Then what are you?"
She sighed when his phone started ringing.
"Somehow new hits always arrive at crappy moments... I guess every hitman has that problem."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:33 am

Makai nodded his head, "I guess so. and no i'm not a vampire. My Canine are just naturally like this. I was born with a defect and an unusual thirst for blood. These canine of mine i can increase and decrease their length. Anything below three centimetres in length hurts." The man looked up, "To tell you the truth i don't evne know if im human."

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 am

"You talk and you can show emotions so you're not an animal." Aika said as she sipped from her tea. "If you have a beating heart with that it's safe to say you're human... just special or weird, depends who you're asking."
She chuckled softly.
"I didn't think I would say this but you seem to be a decent enough guy... as long as you stop biting those people I know and care about. However if you ever come across an Italian guy with an an obvious love of spiders feel free to hurt him."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:55 am

The man shrugged his shoulders, "Sure what ever. But don't think i'll bite him." Makai looked up as his order arrived. He took a bite. he took another sip of sake. He sighed, "And don't worry i won't be biting them. I've had enough for now." He placed his head on the desk looking at her, "So what got you into this business anyway? Just out of curiosity."

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:54 am

"The spider guy..." Aika said, her jaw tightening in anger when she thought about it. "Kumo, as he is called, he murdered my family and failed in murdering me. Back then I made it my goal that I'd be the one to kill him... and so I became a hitman. I always said that I would retire once I achieved that goal."
She shook her head, pushing certain unpleasant memories back.
"And you, any reason why you got in the business?"

((to make this post a bit more logical I guess it should be taking place before the topics 'I need a more peaceful job' & 'I hate spiders' ^^"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Makai srhugged his shoulders, "I was trained by a hitman guess it just rolled off onto me." He took another sip of sake. His crimson orbs lazily looked at her, "So this guy you want to kill how strong is he? Do you think your strong enough to kill him?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm

"I don't know if I'm strong enough..." Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Last time I saw him I was twelve so I didn't stand a chance. And like I said after our last meeting, you were the first one who beat me and that's over a period of six years. But to beat him, I need to find him first and so far I haven't found him"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:16 am

(I think i forgot to inform you i'd be away for four days. Sorry if i did)

Makai yawned loudly all of a sudden. He rubbed one of his eyes. His phone rang again. He scowled and flipped it open. The hitmans eyes narrowed at the caller id, "What does he want!" he spoke the word he with venom, hate and disdain. He bared his fangs in anger.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 am

((is okay ^^ I haven't been on a lot for the last couple of days either))

Aika sipped from her tea, a slight frown on her face when she noticed Makai's anger. In the back of her mind she noticed that she had been lucky she hadn't made the guy really all that angry when challenging him to a fight.
When Tsuyoshi Yamamoto brought Makai his food he looked somewhat nervously when he noticed the fangs, as he brought her food she smiled friendly at him.
"Don't worry, they're fake... could I get some more tea and I'm sure he would love some more sake."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:39 am

Makai looked as his phone rang again. He pulled it out. He bared his fangs in anger once again. He started to apply pressure on his phone. it started to crack. Murderous intent erupted from him. he crushed his phone in his hand. The person whom had texted him he didn't even want to speak to. His eyes held slight hurt in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:09 am

Aika walked towards Makai, placing her hand on his shoulder.
"Makai, calm down... please."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Makai closed his eyes. He tried to calm down. His breathing became shallow. Another phone rang. He pulled out a second phone. He opened an eye and looked at the caller ID. It was from Reborn like the other texts. He clenched his hand and broke the phone like the other. THis time he held back his murderous intent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 pm

"Just how many phones do you have?" Aika asked dryly.
She sighed and leaned forward so she could look him in his eyes.
"Are you calm now?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Makai's face relaxed. He sighed. His eyes looked into hers. His features rapidly softened. All anger left him. His muscles untensed. he smiled at her, "Thank you Aika-san. And i carry many phones." He gave a gentle chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 pm

"Good." Aika said smiling. "And maybe you should turn the other ones off before you destroyed all of them."
She sat back down taking a bite from her sushi.
"You should smile more often... it looks good on you."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 pm

He went to speak again. Only for the phone to ring. Instead of breaking it he decided to read the text. His eyes narrowed. Just what was his father up to. He stood up and bowed to her, "I'm sorry but i have to go. It was a pleasure talking with you Aika-san." He smiled and dissolved into petals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Aika blinked a few times as he disappeared.
"A pleasure sure... yet he leaves me with his bill to pay." She muttered as she continued eating her food.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

A large bundle of cash landed in front of Aika. Makai opened the door and left. A note was attached to it, 'thanks for the help. theres ten thousand there. take it as a thank you'.

Makai walked out of namimori and towards an old warehouse. THe illusionist walked in. His eyes scanned the abandoned warehouse. He was quite surprised by his fathers message. His eyes narrowed as he looked if anyone else was around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Reborn landed across from Makai. He was in his adult form. he held a series expression. he stared at his son. His eyes sodtened before they hardened, "I was wondering when you'd except my call Makai." Reborn stared at his son.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next