Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Namimori Elementary~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Namimori Elementary~

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Namimori Elementary~ Empty Namimori Elementary~

Post  G. Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

G looked around the home he had for himself, Samara and Tadase in Namimori before sighing lightly while tapping his foot. "Come on Tadase! You're gonna be late for your first day here!" G shouted from the foot of the stairs before glancing at the clock. He had managed to convince Giotto to let him live in Namimori since he had to help the younger guardians get stronger anyways. Though G would make frequent visits back to Italy whenever Giotto called for him.

"Come on!" He growled quietly before banging his head against the wall.
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Namimori Elementary~ Empty Re: Namimori Elementary~

Post  Samara L'Aquila Thu May 13, 2010 12:28 am

Samara was helping Tadase get his shoes on as she shook her head. "G, you sound like a nagging father, be patient!" She was glad that she was still able to continue her career here in Japan and let out a sigh as the younger boy threw his arms around her neck.

"Siiiiiissy. I don't want to go to school. They'll laugh at me cause I'm Italian~." Tadase whined, frowning a bit as his eyes drifted to the scar on her neck. It still bothered him, it did.

(( I'll reply to Riku when my mind decides to think of something. owo; ))
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm

G rolled his eyes at Samara's comment before he started to head upstairs to get the two. "Well I wouldn't be nagging if he wasn't gonna be late! It's almost eight in five minutes! Do you want me to do Mafia driving to get there?!" G shouted as he looked down the hallway waiting for them to get out.
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 am

Tadase dashed out of the room and quickly headed down the stairs, making his way to the car. Samara shook her head and walked out, her hands behind her head. "You know...I doubt he's going to get picked on. He'll either snap and try to keep order at the school...or people will try to befriend him because he's my little brother..." She said, smiling a bit before taking his hand and starting to walk down the stairs.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Fri May 14, 2010 5:12 am

G looked at Samara as they walked towards the car before he shook his head. "I think he's spending too much time with Alaude if he starts to try to keep order, then he'll be like that Kyoya kid that's in the middle or high school part," He said as he shook his head before getting into the car and starting it up. "Now come on and get in missy. I have to do the quick driving so he won't be late."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Fri May 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Samara rolled her eyes and got in the car just before he started speeding off. "Now listen, Tadase. Don't be that mean to anyone, and don't go around flaunting that you're my little brother. Got it?" She said, turning around a bit in her seat to look at the boy who was kicking his legs and nodding.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Fri May 14, 2010 1:52 pm

G swerved by cars, missing them and drifting around the corners, determined to get there before the bell rang. The car screeched to a halt infront of the school before he turned around and placed a dark blue cellphone in his hands. "It has the house number, Sam's and my number in it already, dno't break it and...don't lose it," He said to him as he pointed at the phone. "Have fun in school today kiddo."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Tadase looked down at the phone before nodding as Samara place a kiss on the top of his head. "Be good, brat. We'll be back to pick you up after school.." She said, smiling as Tadase waved to the two of them before grabbing his bag and dashing into the school. "...He's so friggen cute.." She muttered, watching as he turned around at the front door to wave at them once again before heading inside for good.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Fri May 14, 2010 2:45 pm

"Don't call a boy cute Samara," G said to her with a slight frown as he started to drive off the school grounds before anyone noticed that she was in the car with him. He sighed lightly as he reached over to her and gripped her hand before relaxing a bit. "He's gonna be one to have ladies after him."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Fri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

"Oi, I'm allowed to call him cute. He's nine and he's my little brother, that's reason enough to think he's friggen adorable." Samara replied, frowning a bit before sticking out her tongue at the Storm Guardian. "I just hope he knows not to flaunt himself around..."

Last edited by Samara L'Aquila on Wed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Fri May 14, 2010 6:20 pm

"I had a little talk with him about that last night so he shouldn't unless he wants trouble coming from crazy fans or stalkers," G said to her as he lightly smacked her mouth. "No sticking your tongue at me missy."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Wed May 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Samara pouted a bit, sticking out her tongue again. "Bleh, you're such a party pooper." She said, rolling her eyes and grinning a bit before leaning back in the seat.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Wed May 19, 2010 5:37 pm

"Well I don't need anymore stalkers after you either missy," G said to her as pulled the car up infront of their home and turned the car off. "So what plans do we have for today?" He looked over at her as he opened the door and stepped out of the car.
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Wed May 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Samara shrugged as she got out of the car, looking up at the house. "Hm...We could always finish unpacking and decorating this place? Still needs paint and everything.." She suggested, glancing over to him as she adjusted the bag she was carrying that was acting like a purse.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Wed May 19, 2010 6:23 pm

"The painters will take care of that if you want to..,or do you wanna actually get your hands dirty?" G said casually before going inside and looked around the place for a moment. "But before you answer that, can we go eat breakfast? I need food. Badly."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Fine fine...food sounds good. But I wanna paint! It'll give me something to do!" Samara said, her hands behind her back and a grin on her lips. "Painting is fun~"
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Wed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

"Alright, alright," He said to her with a smirk on his face before leading her back outside. "I saw a resturaunt not far from here so we're fine with just walking and exploring around for a little bit. "Sound good to you?"
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Wed May 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"Okies~. I'm just glad I can walk around without being mobbed all the time like back in Italy, you know?" Samara said, looking up at him with narrowed eyes. "It's nice.."
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

"Yeah it does feel good," G said before he rubbed his left wrist a bit and isghed lightly. "Damn thing still hurts," he muttered under his breath before shaking his head and placed an arm around Samara's shoulders, drawing her closer.
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

"I can't remember...but what did you do to it..?" Samara asked, raising an eyebrow a bit as she leaned against him.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Wed May 19, 2010 9:37 pm

"That bastard that shot Giotto did it," G. said through gritted teeth before he calmed himself down and looked down at her. "It's healing but it was fractured pretty badly so I can't use my bow-gun all that well.."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Samara narrowed her eyes, gently taking his hand in hers and pressing her lips near the area where he was hurt. "There...you should be feeling better any second now~." She said, looking up at him with a smile on her lips. "You were able to help your boss...so that's good.."
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 am

G smiled lightly at her and nodded at her. It's true, he was able to help his boss and that was a great thing since he was also his greatest friend. "Thank you," He said to her and pulled her closer to him.
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara L'Aquila Thu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm

"You're welcome~. And where did you want to go for breakfast? Somewhere cheap or a sit down place?" Samara pointed to a few different choices that lined the streets where they were living.
Samara L'Aquila
Samara L'Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Thu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

"I say a sit down place since we'll be standing for a while when we start working on the house again," G said as he lead her to one of the closet resturaunts . "But also because I don't really feel like carrying anything home or something since we'll be doing that at the house."
G.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next