Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Empty ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Willow Adler Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Her bag slung over her shoulder, Willow wandered aimlessly around the new and foreign town. ...Anno-Nii never said I couldn't wander around town...but he did say to be careful with whatever I did... She thought to herself, trying her best to keep her guard up. Being the younger sister to a Mafia Boss made her an easy target for anyone who wanted to pursued her brother.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Empty Re: ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Enma Kozato Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Enma sighed lightly as he looked down at the ground he walked on, avoiding eye contact with anyone who passed by him. He didn't really want to go to a new school nor did he want to meet new people. He just wanted to go home or stay away from the school instead. His oddly patterned red eyes closed for a moment before opening them again more slowly. I wish that dumb earthquake would have never happened...then nobody else would be able to see how worthless I am.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* Empty Re: ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Willow Adler Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Willow looked up just in time to avoid smacking into the male. Oh dear...I need to watch where I'm going or I'm going to get into trouble again. She thought to herself, quietly stepping to the side and bowing her head a bit to Enma. She paused for a moment, looking as though she was going to say something, but simply shut her mouth, closing her eyes and bowing her head once more.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Enma looked at the girl for a moment before he himself opened his mouth to say something but decided to keep quiet before shutting his mouth and giving her a slight bow back aswell. I should watch where I'm going more often... He looked at the brown haired girl for a moment longer before flicking a bit of his auburn hair out of his eyes.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Willow paused for a moment, quickly digging through her bag and pulling out her usual writing pad and pencil. I'm very sorry, I was distracted.. She wrote down, turning the pad towards him and looking up at him with an apologetic expression.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Enma's red eyes quickly scanned the writing before he handed it back to the girl with a tiny frail smile. "I-It's alright..." He muttered quietly as he looked downwards before glancing up at her shyly.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Under the previous sentence, Willow quickly scribbled another note. Do you happen to know where we are? I think I've gone and gotten myself lost...again. A small smile slowly appeared on her lips as she attempted to interact with another person. So far he's not like the other people...he's much quieter... She thought to herself, her free hand lightly gripping the edge of her skirt.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Enma grabbed a pencil from his pocket before neatly wrote on it. I think we're on the other side of town...the opposite side of the shopping area. He passed it back to her and then looked off to the side already feeling nervous not use to interacting with another person.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Willow blinked, tilting her head. There's a shopping district? I've heard about those but I've never seen one. Though, I don't think I'll be finding my way home anytime soon... She wrote, sighing a bit as she looked at her phone. No service?! How the heck am I supposed to call for help..? She thought to herself, mentally freaking out as she stayed calm on the outside.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Enma nodded at her before he stopped for a moment and then looked at Willow. "A...Are you W-Willow by any chance?" He asked her hesitantly and silently as he watched her. "A...a girl was looking for you."
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Willow's eyes widened a bit as she took a small step back, hugging the notepad to her chest and nodding. Who...would be looking for me? And, how does he remember my name...or even know it? She thought, slightly panicking and gripping the fabric in front of her chest.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Enma got even more nervous as he looked at her before he waved his hands infront of her. "N-no d-don't worry I'm not t-trying to h...hurt you," Enma said to her silently and hesitantly while looking at her. "A....a loud girl was looking for you and she described you to me...s-so the descriptions f-fit you per-perfectly."
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Why? Why must Rena always make things difficult? Willow thought to herself, still gripping her shirt as she back against the closest building and slid down the outside wall, sitting down and taking a few calming breaths. I see. I'm sorry I kind of accused you in a way.. She managed to write down.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Enma nodded at her quickly before he looked off to the side, keeping his gaze downwards before he decided to look back at Willow and then took the pad and wrote another note on it. She looked really worried though, is she your sister? He handed it back to her and waited patiently.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Willow shook her head, looking up at the teen. No, she's my Onii-San's ex girlfriend. But, she still stays with us and watches over me like I was her own sister... She wrote, placing a hand against her head and sighing lightly. Digging through her bag, her eyes widened a bit. Oh no...Did I not bring my pills today? She thought, shaking her head as she continued to shuffle around her bag.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

"Oh..." Was all Enma said as he watched her rummage through her bag like her life depended on it. "A-Are you alright?" He asked her softly, tilting his head to the side slightly as he looked at her. "I-If you want I can lead you home...I've become som-somewhat familiar to this place so I might know were your home is."
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:09 am

Yes, that might be the best thing. I need my medication, all of this freaking out I've done is starting to really hurt... Willow wrote, placing a hand over her chest and looking up at him with wide and worried eyes. The only thing I can remember about my house is that it's kinda big, if you know what I mean. And I've been walking for about two hours, since I left...
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Enma nodded at her quietly before he grabbed her wrist with alot of doubt before pulling her along gently towards where he remembered seeing a large house before he decided to explore the other side of town. "I-I'll tr-try to help you then," He muttered to her quietly.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Willow felt her cheeks heat up slightly as she followed the shy male, her gaze quickly locking on the ground below. For some reason, she wanted to apologize for being so quiet, but that would mean she would have to speak, seeing as she wasn't talented enough to write and walk at the same time. Name...did he tell me his name..?
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:10 am

Enma glanced back at her for a moment as he led her towards the large house as quickly as he could without getting lost before he stopped when they reached the shopping street. 'Now...I remember the street that woman came out of...' He thought for a moment before he started again.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 am

Willow glanced up at him, looking past him as she tilted her head. Stopping for a moment, she moved her hand to take his and tugged on his hand, pointing to the large house that was visible from where they were standing. I wonder if anyone is home...

(( =\ I need some reason for her to talk...I'm tired of writing her writing. xD; ))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 am

Enma looked at her for a moment before he noticed where Willow was looking at and nodded at her. "Alright then... let's head over there," Enma said to her softly, this time he walked with her over there since they were close.

[[Um...A thief? *brick'd* XP I'm brain dead at the moment.]]
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 pm

(( 8D RAPIST TIME? *tonfa'd* 8D;; STILL RAPE TIME ))

As they were making their way to the home where Willow shared with her brother and Rena, a noise in the background made Willow stop; letting Enma's hand drop as she looked behind her, eyes wide. What the heck was... Before she was able to finish her though, a large man slinkered out from the shadows, a predatory grin on his lips. While he advanced on the petite girl, she felt her legs almost lock as she tried to back up and away from the man. Willow opened her mouth to say something, to call out for the teen that was with her, but once again, she wasn't sure of his name. Oh no...
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Enma stopped infront of the gates to Willow's home and smiled softly but it quickly faded when he realized that she was no longer behind him. "Willow-san?" He called out as he quickly retraced his steps looking for her.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

(( We'll say that rapist man knows Enma from somewhere. ._.; Makes it so the first thing she'll ever really say is his name. xD; ))

"Stupid little punk." The man muttered, a hand around Willow's middle, the other holding her hands back. "Alright Enma, lets see what you're going to do now...prove what you're worth."

Willow glanced up at the man, eyes wide with fear. His name's Enma? I...don't even know where he is right now... She thought to herself, tears brimming in the corners of her eyes.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next