Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Empty Re: ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Willow Adler Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 am

"Buuuuttttt she's so cuuuuuute~." Anno whined, arms out to try once more to get his smaller sister in his arms.

Willow smiled a bit, scratching the back of her head. "Love you too brother..." She said quietly, crossing her arms over her chest and hugging herself lightly.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 3 Empty Re: ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 am

"Yes she's cute now give her some space," Rena said as she pulled the back of Anno's shirt so he wouldn't hug her again before smiling at him. "Anyways...go makes us women some food."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm

"I'm a boss, wtf is wrong with this picture?" Anno whined as he headed out of the room with his hands behind his head and a small pout on his lips.

Willow simply smiled, shaking her head. "He's so silly..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

"That's one of the many reasons we love him," Rena said before she chased after Anno and tackled him in the middle of the hallway. "Lighten up darling~ don't go stressing over this you know you love to cook." She smiled down at Anno before patting his chest and got off him so he could get up off the floor.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Anno huffed, staying on the ground. "I think my legs are broken~. I need some helllppp~" He whine, gaze moving to settle on his baby sister.

Willow blinked, smiling a bit as she walked towards Anno. "Can't wait for dinner..." She said quietly, pausing for a moment next to him before walking off, not bothering to help him up.

"Reeennnaaaa, what did you do to my sister~" Anno whined, flailing about for a moment, pouting.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Rena giggled lightly, covering her lips a bit as she looked down at him shaking her head. "Oh I dunno, ask her cause I have no clue Anno-kun~" Rena said to him before she helped him up and headed off after Willow by doing some cartwheels to get rid of the excess energy she had.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Anno shook his head, watching the two girls head off. "What a weird family, eh Pops?" He said to himself, shoving his hands in his pockets as he followed after the two girls.

(( ANDDDDDDD CUT. C: ))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3