Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Empty Re: ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Enma Kozato Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

"Willow! Willow!" Enma shouted loudly as he jogged up and down the street he and her had just come from. "Where are you?!" He felt his gut do a few flips thinking the worst had happened to the girl he had just met. If can't help her then I really am useless...
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori* - Page 2 Empty Re: ...*translation:: Wandering Around Namimori*

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Willow slowly looked to where the yelling was coming from (so did the man, but whatever). Come on...Just...do you want to die?! She thought to herself, clenching her eyes. "...E...Enma-Kun!" She shouted, voice sounding frail from not being used for years.

(( You can have like...Rena or someone else come in to help the poor boy. ^^; ))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Almost immediately the sound of rushing footstep came and the man that was holding Willow was sprawled out on the floor while Rena glared down at him. "You alright?" Rena asked as she looked down at the younger teen.

"Willow-san!" Enma shouted as he came into view and he then spotted the on the ground and his red eyes narrowed on him slightly. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked over to the man with his fists clenched. He glanced at WIllow from the corner of his eye and mentally sighed since she was safe.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Willow nodded, looking up at Rena before her eyes quickly darted over to Enma. The man was standing up slowly, glaring at the younger male. Being it her apparent gentle nature, Willow quickly walked over, taking a portion of Enma's sleeve in her hand and tugging on it. Her voice was still soft as she said, "Please...lets just go..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Rena looked at Willow in surprise to hear the girl talk again before glancing at Enma with observant eyes when she realized that he looked familiar, like she had seen him somewhere else before.

Enma looked at her for a moment and then looked at the man. "Alright," he mumbled to her quietly before tugging her towards the street with Rena following them.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Willow's voice cracked slightly as she said, "I'm sorry...It's my fault.." Tears were in the corner of her eyes again, her free hand reaching up to roughly rub at them in an attempt to stop the moisture from falling. "I'm sorry...Rena-Onee, Enma-Kun..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 pm

"I-it's alright Willow-san, All that matters is that you're safe," Enma said to her with a soft smile.

Rena hugged Willow from behind in a protective manner and patted her shoulder lightly. "Don't go blamin' yourself," She muttered to her and then looked at Enma. "You can come inside if you'd like Enma..." She looked at him and spotted the worry in his eyes. "Kun. I'm sure Will here would love the company."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Willow looked over at Enma before looking up at Rena, nodding. "I...just hope Anno-Nii doesn't mind.." She said softly, lightly rubbing her throat. "...I forgot what my voice sounded like..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Enma looked at them before nodding at Willow, unable to make himself say no to her. "Alright..." He said to her quietly before following Rena and Willow inside.

"Glad you decided to stay Enma-kun," Rena said as she looked at him from over her shoulder.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Willow slowed her steps a bit, moving to walk back with the shy boy. "You...don't have to stay if you don't want to. I mean, whenever Anno-Nii comes home, sometime today, he might get mad that there is a guy in the same house as his little sister..." She said quietly, looking over at him, her hands clenched together in front of her. (Like in her picture)
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:01 am

"It's alright. I don't mind really," Enma said to her shyly as he watched her from the corner of his eyes before averting them away from her quickly.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:12 am

Willow looked down at the ground, her eyes narrowed as one of her hands went to her chest, gripping the fabric tightly. "U-Uhm, Enma-Kun. Can we stop by my room?" She asked, clenching her eyes a bit before looking up at him.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 am

"You! Don't ever leave home without these lil' miss," Rena said to Willow as she handed her the small bottle of pills and left for the kitchen quickly. "Go up to your room, I'll be there with some drinks before I call your brother." She smiled at the lightly before disappearing into the kitchen.

Enma nodded quietly at Willow and looked at the pills in her hand for a second before looking away from them and focused on her eyes. "Alright...." He said to her as he looked around him for a moment.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:03 am

Willow nodded to Rena as she went into the kitchen, pausing for a moment. "...Come on Enma-Kun.." She said quietly, starting to head up to her room. She caught the small gaze of his that lingered on the pills in her hands and sighed lightly. "I...have a heart disease...and these help make sure my heart doesn't fail.." She said, holding up the bottle before opening the door to her bedroom.

Little did both Rena and Willow know, a limo had pulled up outside containing one eccentric mafia boss.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Enma nodded at her before he looked away from her and focused on his feet as he walked into her room hesitantly and just stayed near the door. "Alr-alright Willow-san," Enma said to her as his red eyes went up to meet hers.

"Anno~ Where are you?" Rena asked through the phone as she leaned against the front door with her arm crossed over her chest and her legs crossed at the ankles before sighing lightly. "Willow actually spoke finally."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Willow paused for a moment, glancing over at him. "There...isn't a need to be so formal. Please just call me Willow.." She said quietly, grabbing a bottle of water from the side of her bed and taking two of the pills. "And you can sit..." She added, motioning to both the bed and the chair that was with her desk.

The front door slammed open, thus smacking Rena, Anno standing there with his phone out. "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING. FIRST WORDS AND I MISSED THEM!?" He shouted into the phone, pausing for a moment to look down. "Oh...Hey Rena."

((Here's Anno. o:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20black/Risiana/boy.jpg?o=21 ))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Rena looked up at Anno with slightly narrowed eyes before she stood up and brushed herself off. "I honestly hope you didn't break my laptop," She said to him as she placed her hands on her hip before hugging him and pulled away. "Her first words were 'Enma-kun'." Rena smiled at him brightly.

Enma looked at her nervously before nodding and he looked at the chair before going over to it and sat down. "Ok Willow..." He said to her as he held on to his bag.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm

"I-I hope you don't feel like you're obligated to stay here..." Willow said, sitting down on the edge of her bed, hands instantly gripping the bottom portion of her skirt. "B-But I do wish that you would stay for dinner..."

Anno's eye twitched, scratching the side of his head. "Maybe I didn't hear you right, but why the hell would my little Willow say a boy's name. She doesn't have any friends..." He said, tone going softer at the end. "Just what happened?"
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"Hmm well I dunno maybe because she met the boy today?" Rena said as she looked at Anno before she pinned him against the wall and looked at him. "Now answer the question, where's my beloved laptop?" She gazed at him with her yellow eyes.

Enma shook his head at her first comment. "Sorry if it looks like that I'm just...nervous," He said to her as he waved his hands infront of him and smiled lightly. "I wouldn't mind staying for dinner Willow."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Willow smiled lightly, nodding. "I'm not sure...what Rena has planned for dinner. We mostly just snack unless Anno-Nii is home. He's an amazing cook!" She said, her eyes brightening a bit from talking about her brother.

"In. The. Bag. Now, where the HELL IS MY SISTER?!" Anno yelled, in a true fashion that Komui Lee would be proud of.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

"Calm your ass down, she's in her room talking to the poor boy. No they're not doing anything like what we did, they're too shy to get to first base let alone second besides I know the kid," Rena said as she looked at the boy before reaching for his back and getting her laptop off. "You get to cook tonight too kiddo."

"W-What's your brother like?" Enma asked Willow quietly as he looked at some of the pictures on her desk before focusing on her again.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Clapping her hands together and smiling brightly, Willow said, "He's amazing. He's so sweet and doesn't mind that I don't like talking. He's allllways been there for me an-" She suddenly stopped, head snapping to the door as it slammed open, a pissed off male standing there.

Anno said nothing before he made a mad dash to Willow's room, slamming the door open, eyes locking with Enma. "YOU. YOU GOT MY SISTER TO TALK." He shouted, pointing a finger at the poor boy as he narrowed his eyes.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Enma looked at Anno before he bolted past him in a mad dash out of fear and went down the stairs until he tripped over his feet and landed ontop of her Rena's stomach. He quickly stood up and bolted out the door.

"Enma! Wait! He's not gonna bite!" Rena shouted after him as she tried to geto up but she was winded from him landing on her stomach.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Willow's eyes widened, quickly going to her window and opening it, watching the skittish male run off. "...Enma-Kun." She muttered under her breath, eyes narrowing as she looked back to her brother. "...D...Did you have to yell at him, Anno-Nii? I...wanted him to stay for dinner..."

Teary eyed, Anno attached himself to the smaller girl. "Willlllllow~. Brother missed your sweet voice! I'm so glad you're speaking again!!"
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Rena smiled lightly as she leaned against the door frame before clearing her throat. "Anno it's good to have you back here under the same roof," She said as she walked over to them before pulling a single strand of Anno's hair to make him let go of Willow. "Let her go or you won't hear that pretty little voice of her again if she can't breath do to over hugging."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next