Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
...*translation:: Sitting Around* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

...*translation:: Sitting Around*

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...*translation:: Sitting Around* Empty ...*translation:: Sitting Around*

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Willow sat on the edge of her bed, a notebook in hand and a pencil in the other. Lightly sketching an outline of what appeared to be a Wonderland type scene, she let out a soft sigh. Looks like I have to go to school here pretty soon...that's so not fair.. She thought to herself, lightly kicking her legs as she placed the pad next to her and picked up a small duck plushie, hugging it lightly.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

...*translation:: Sitting Around* Empty Re: ...*translation:: Sitting Around*

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:13 am

A small tap came from the door before a mop of golden brown/blonde appeared through the door. "Will! I thought I'd find you here!" Rena said as she walked into the room with a bright smile on her face. "Are ya ready for school tomorrow?!" She sure was, she was looking forward to meeting new people and going to the new school just to cause a bit of havoc around. But then she also wanted to meet the Vongola Family as well. "Lovely drawing." She commented when Rena caught sight of the sketch.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Willow reached over, grabbing the pad and flipping to an empty page, writing, I don't really want to go tomorrow...I've been thinking that I should just stop going to school and try to get a part time job...seeing as I don't really need a job because of Onii-San.. Willow looked up at the girl, her eyes narrowed slightly and no expression evident on her face.

(( >w>;; I decided to make Willow the boss's younger sister, if that's alright.))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:05 pm

"Don't say that Will! You'll be fine! just stick with me and you just might meet that special someone there," Rena said to her as she hugged the younger girl gently and petted her hair. "I'm sure your brother wouldn't like it if you didn't attend school. You need education Will! You need the Ed!" She smiled brightly down at her as she released her from the hug. "Come on~! Don't make me go to school alone all by myself."

[[Do you mind if I make Rena, Willow's Brother's Ex?]]
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm

'Special someone? As if...there's no such thing as a special someone...it's just a lie... Willow wrote, her eyes narrowed as she crossed her legs on the bed and lightly hugged herself, scooting a bit away from the other girl. Anno-Nii doesn't care...he doesn't even talk to me any more... She wrote, the letters lightly scribbled and a bit unreadable.

(( Sure. :3 His name is Anno. >w>))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm

"He's just busy and the last time he called you were asleep so I took the call last week, he said he would be busy for a while and wouldn't be able to call for some time," Rena said as she looked at the girl before crossing her arms. "Don't say that there isn't a special someone out there for you cause like it or not there is and it's going to bite you in the ass because you keep denying it. Just cause me and Anno didn't work doesn't mean anything, we decided to just be friends since we felt more comfortable with that."

[[Okies!]]
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 pm

That's his excuse for everything...so, whatever. Willow sighed lightly, frowning as she looked at the piece of paper. I'm not going to let myself fall for someone, there's no point. I'll end up getting hurt and then I'll probably run away, as if Anno-Nii would even care. He'd just go about his normal busy life...it's never changed since even before Mama and Papa died... Willow clenched her eyes and gripped a portion of her shirt over her heart and took a few slow breaths in and out, trying to calm down.

(( And...Willow's gonna have a heart problem, I've never tried it with a character....so, what the hell. :3 ))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm

"Honestly Willow you haven't changed either since they went," Rena said as she looked down at the younger girl before reaching for her nigtstand and taking out her medication before handing her a couple pills and a bottle of water she had been carrying around. "Don't pin everything on Anno."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 am

Willow kept her gaze on the ground as she took the medication, closing her eyes and shaking her head. That's not true...I used to talk.. She wrote, gripping the pencil tightly in her hand. I still think it had something to do with the Vongola...why Mama and Papa aren't here now. 'Cause if they were, maybe Anno-Nii would still talk to me and play like we used to.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 pm

"He's the boss of the family now. He's not going to have much time on his hand when he has to try to make sure everything's in order, hell I would be surprised if he showed up now. But he said he'd be here ina few days," Rena said to her quietly before she rollowed her eyes at the Vongola comment. "Quit blaming it on them. Vongola's IX came directly to Anno and confirmed to him that no one in his family touched your parents or killed them. I've worked with that old man a couple times, he's compassionate towards everyone except enemies...I'm sure they would still want you to talk even afterwards. You have a pretty voice, use it. I'm sure we'd all love it."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Willow shook her head, bringing her knees into her chest, moving her hands to where she could still write. I don't want to talk...because I know that someone will have something mean to say to me. I don't want to listen to people making fun of me any more...Mama and Papa were the only reasons I kept talking. They got me through school...but, now that they're gone, I don't want to go... She wrote, putting the pen down and hugging her knees. The last sentence she wrote before putting it down was, I just want them back, so me and Anno-Nii can go back to normal.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Rena sighed lightly before she ran her fingers through her gold brown hair and then looked at Willow before shaking her head. "Life ain't always fair kiddo. As for school. Kids pick on you since you're an easy target, by not talking they think they can just pick on you and you won't do anything about it making it easier for them to make up stories about you," Rena said to her. "Also they'll think that you think you're too good to talk to any of them since you're silent almost mute."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm

That's why I don't talk to people....everyone always makes assumptions, and they don't think about how it will affect others. She wrote, moving back against the wall and leaning against it. Her dark locks drifted into her face, eyes closing as she shook her head. I hate people... She thought, biting her lower lip and clenching her hands.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Rena repeatedly hit her forehead with her palm before sighing in defeat. "I quit. You can do whatever you want in school when you get there tomorrow," She said to the younger girl as she opened her phone to check her messeges and then closed it again seeing she had none. "Alright Queen Bee let's go play something I'm dying of boredom here." She grabbed Willow's wrist and easily lifted her off the bed and sorta dragged her out of the room.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Willow stumbled a bit, sure to grab the notebook before she was dragged out of the room along with her side bag. Pulling her phone out from her pocket, she quickly typed out, Where are we going? Anno-Nii said that we should stay here until we actually have to go to school. She looked back as they exited the house, a slightly worried expression dawning on her face.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

"Chill out Willow we're only into the backyard. Besides me and Anno grew up together along with you so I'll protect you! Remember what happened to the last guy that tried to take you away from me while under my watch," Rena said as she looked at Willow before she looked around at the large backyard but then headed for the shed. "So...go-carts today?" She asked the younger girl as she pointed towards the shed.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 pm

We...have go carts? Willow wrote down, her face blank as she stared at the shed. Just how much had she missed while she had cooped herself up in her room? Did Anno go out and spend a ton of money like he used to do when their parents were still alive. Her gaze drifted over to the large pool, tilting her head a bit as she watched a leaf fall from a branch that hung above it and landed softly on the surface.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 pm

"Yeaaaah~ We've had them for about a month now, it was when Anno came down to visit and you refused to get out for some unknown reason neither of us know. I kicked his ass a few times but he still beat me more times that I could count," Rena said to her before she sulked lightly and then grabbed Willow's hand and led her to the shed before opening it and revealing five go carts. "I call the autumn themed one!" She ran over to it and hugged it like a little kid before pushing it out and headed for the medium size track with it. "Come on Will! It's fun trust me!"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Willow slowly walked over to the winter themed one, tilting her head a bit as she hesitantly place a hand on the seat and looked over to Rena, holding up the notepad. How...exactly are you supposed to work these? I've never played with one before... It read, as Willow stood there blinking and confused.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm

"There are two pedals. The one on yoru right is the gas and the other is the brakes," Rena explained to her quickly. "And you just drive it like a regular car!" She smiled at Willow before she started to drive around and stopped when she was next to Willow's cart and smiled at her.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Willow looked over with a deadpan expression. I've never driven before in my life... She wrote, sitting down in the seat and looking at the two different pedals. What's the point of this again?
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

"Girl...this is for fun unless you just wanna become a vampire inside of your room by never coming out into the lovely sunlight," Rena said as she looked at the brunette before sighing lightly. "I drove my first go cart when I was seven with Anno and we didn't know how to drive yet we drove it just fine. You crash a bit but you don't get hurt. Come on Will try it!"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Willow placed her hands on the wheel of the cart, seriously wishing she could be a vampire as she lightly put her foot down on the gas, the cart jerking forward a bit before she quickly took her foot off the gas. Holy cheese and crackers... She thought to herself, looking over at Rena nervously.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:06 pm

"Come on now it's not that hard...if it makes you feel any better it does have seatbelts there for ya," Rena said as she pointed behind Willow and smiled brightly as she gripped the steering wheel before heading for the start of the track and then looked bact at Willow and gestured her to follow frantically.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Quickly scrambling to put the seat belt on, Willow slowly managed to follow Rena to the track, mind racing as she attempted to control the large cart. I'm going to crash...I'm going to crash... She thought, tightening her grip on the wheel.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next