Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

...*translation:: Sitting Around*

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Empty Re: ...*translation:: Sitting Around*

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:16 pm

"Relaax~ Relax Will," Rena said to her with a smile on her face as she came up next to her in her autumn themed go cart before speeding off ahead. "You mustn't be so tense!!" She shouted as she went off ahead before turning around the corner of the track while laughing happily.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

...*translation:: Sitting Around* - Page 2 Empty Re: ...*translation:: Sitting Around*

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Willow's cart slowly made it's way around the track, careful not to bump into anything. Slow and steady, then I won't get hurt or mess up anything.. She thought to herself, taking a slow breath in and out.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

"Come on Will! Go a little faster, these go carts are very durable and Anno proved it with his idiocy," Rena said as she passed by her again and sped around the track again while laughing wildly.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 am

Willow's cart stopped and in capital letters wrote, ANNO-NII IS THE STUPID ONE. He can afford to be reckless, I can't.. She shook her head and leaned back against the seat, a frown settling on her lips while a sigh left her.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Rena laughed lightly as she stopped next to her and ruffled Willow's hair lightly. "You know you should try to be reckless a bit as well Will," Rena said as she looked at the smaller brunette.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Do you want me to die from heart failure?! This is waaaay to dangerous to be doing... Willow quickly wrote, looking off to the side. ...Is this why the kids in my class haven't ever wanted to play with me..?
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 am

"Probably Will. You're a bit too careful, there are people out there that can be your age and have a heart failure and they still have fun and don't shut themselves out. Have fun while you're still young," Rena said as she looked at the brunette. "Now if you want we can just go back inside and jump into the pool just so you can cool down and enjoy the water."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 am

Willow looked up at Rena, blinking for a moment before smiling softly. Swimming sounds fun...not as dangerous. She wrote down, nodding. Cause I know we're not going to be able to swim once school starts...homework and all...
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:13 am

Rena pouted at Willow before shrugging. "You need to have some more thrill in your life Will," She said to her before heading inside with Willow. "And Homework is a piece of cake when you know what you're doing. Unless you royally suck at Economics. But I'm all good this year!"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Willow smiled a bit, heading up to her room and changing into her swim suit. I'm not worried about the different subjects, Anno-Nii taught me all of this stuff way back when, said that Papa would be proud if I were to pass school with flying colours. But since I know it all, I don't see the need to go.. She wrote down, putting her hair up in one ponytail, looking over at Rena with her head tilted slightly.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 pm

"Jeez girl don't you wanna go to college?" Rena asked her quietly as they headed up the stairs. "Honestly there may be things you don;t know about and you need to socialize so you're going to school lil' miss!"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:04 pm

But I don't want to socialize. What do I have to gain from it? I have you and Nii-San. That's all I need... She wrote, looking off to the side and letting out a light sigh.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Rena almost threw herself on the floor with that small comment before she gazed at Willow. "Come one Willow you need more people to socialize besides me and your brother," She said to her as she scratched the side of her head whilethey walked down the hallway towards their rooms.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm

But I don't want to. They'll just use me because of the social status Anno-Nii and Papa have made for our family. That and we kinda have a lot of money. I don't want people to like me for the money... Willow wrote, letting one hand trail over the wall and handles of the random rooms.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Rena facepalmed and shook her head at Willow. "Look dear Will. They don't know where you live or if you're rich or not. All they know is that you're a transfer student. You'll be starting fresh!" Rena said as she looked at her with a calm expression as she placed her hands on Willow's petite shoulders.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:35 pm

But they will find out! Somehow they always do! Willow wrote, huffing a bit and pouting at the taller girl. I sure don't want people to know that we're in the...mafia...either!
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

"Now now my little Will, no pouting, that's my job to get your brother to cook his famous lasagna," Rena said with a smile as she placed a hand on her hip. "They won't find out we're in the Mafia. As for the finding out you're rich, it'll happen eventually but you have to choose your friends wisely...ok?" She placed her other hand on top of Willow's head.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Like I said...wrote, I don't want friends. I just want to be left alone. With that, she headed off towards the pool, already changed and her towel in hand. I just want things to go back to normal...in Italy.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Rena rolled her eyes before jogging after her aswell after having gotten changed. She threw her towel on the closest chair before scooping Willow up in her arms. "Lighten up!" She shouted before jumping in the water with Willow in her arms.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Rising to the surface, Willow let out a gasp and tried to catch her breath. She pouted over at Rena, her arms crossed before she splashed the older girl, a small smile on her lips.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Rena laughed lightly as she wiped some of the water off her face before proceeding to splashing Willow back and floating around her . "There we go, there's the smile I adore seeing instead of that pouty face," Rena said to her before loosing her footing on the pool floor and falling in. "ACK!"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Willow let out a small giggle, covering her mouth and swimming to the deep end and lightly kicking her legs, staying above the water to breath. She's going to hurt herself, I can see it coming...
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Rena swam underwater until she was sure she was under Willow before grabbing her ankle and pulling her down a bit before she pulled her back up with her to the surface and giggled lightly.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Willow quickly swam to the side of the pool, holding onto the edge and attempting to catch her breath. Close call... Reaching over she grabbed her cell phone, texting, What the heck?! I think I'm going to die from water intake.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm

"No you're not missy," Rena said to her as she floated over to the brunette. "Just a little fright that's all and you ain't dying on my watch, not now and not ever."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next