Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Empty First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:11 am

With his arms crossed over his chest, Basil let out a sigh, a bright smile coming to his face. "Today is such a nice day! I believe that Sawada-Dono came here at one point." He said to himself. He was hoping that someone else had decided that the amusement park was a nice place to hang out, otherwise he'd be alone.

Basil quickly walked over to a bench, sat down and began munching on some cotton candy that he had just bought.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Empty Re: First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Gianna let out a loud sigh and bent forward, touching her toes. "I think I came to the wrong amusement park," she thought aloud, scratching the back of her head absentmindedly. Her stomach grumbled and the corners of her mouth were pulled down into a grumpy frown. Lucille (AKA the one with the money) and the girls were probably having fun at whatever amusement park they were at.

"Food..." she groaned, her lower lip sticking out as she marched forward, plopping down on the nearby bench already occupied by a cute brunette who seemed to be around her age. She eyed the delicious, fluffy mass of whipped sugar he held, and decided that today she'd be a brave soul and beg ask a completely random stranger for food. "Could I have some of that cotton candy, perchance? I'm starving."

'Don't you dare growl, damned stomach,' she nudged said organ and of course, ironically, it rumbled. Really loudly. She blushed pink and added, "Please?"

((Dx Long post! ADHAGSFAGHAHA! xD But I couldn't resist. :3 *On chapter 260; ish excited to have almost caught up*))

Back to top Go down

First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D Empty Re: First Time Out And About...Hope Ith Be Exciting! 8D

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Basil looked over at the girl, smiling a bit before looking at her stomach. "It seems thou is starving." He said, holding out the cotton candy. "Please. Be my guest." He said, motioning the seat next to him. "Thou might want a place to sit...hunger can drain you." Basil scratched the back of his neck, before extending his other hand. "I go by Basil...and doesith thou have a name?" He asked, smiling.

((That's alright. ^^~ I posted this for you anywho. I was hoping you'd get it without me having to PM you...and what do you know. 8D ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm

'... He speaks Ye Olde way... I love it.' Gianna thought, grinning.

"I thank you profusely," she replied gratefully, accepting the sticky mass in one hand. She shook his with the other, "Gianna. Gianna Chiaro..." she trailed off thoughtfully, staring at him intently. "You know, Basil-san, I feel like I've met you before. It's kinda... weird."

((Thank GOD I declared my dad was part of CEDEF... Iemitsu-dono knows mah pops! >D))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Basil cocked his head to the side slightly. "...Did...thou used to live in Italy? By chance...knowing Iemitsu-Dono?" He asked, trying to remember the name. He knew that being in the Mafia version of an amusement park, he would be able to speak a bit more freely about what he could say.

(( xD Nice. And do you KNOW HOW FREAKIN HARD IT IS TO WRITE HIS DAMN OLD ENGLISH!? DX ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Gianna blinked. "Yeah. He used to come over to my father's––" she cut herself off, staring at him. "Are you his apprentice? That's why you're familiar!" She smiled and switched over to Italian, "Naturalmente... Then you must know Italian, yes?"

((I think he speaks regular Italian; remember, Iemitsu taught him his Oldie Japanese? xDD Oh and I'm gonna go eat dinner; brb~))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Basil nodded, "Si...I have been by his side for a while now. Chi e il Padre vostro?" He asked, swiping a bit of the cotton candy, popping it in his mouth and savoring the sweet taste.

(( Kk~ 8D; I gotta get my math homework done...=\ ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Gianna had forgotten about the cotton candy and looked down at it, then back at Basil. She nibbled it hesitantly and smiled. "Angelo Chiaro is my father. He used to convene with Iemitsu-san when they were on missions."

Two girls pointed at them and squealed, "Nya, a foreign couple! How kawaaii~!" Bright lights flashed as pictures were taken.

Gianna blushed and looked away, "Quanto assurdo..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm

"Ah I see..." He started, blinking at the camera flash. Basil glanced over at the squealing girls, a slightly confused expression playing on his face. "I just don't understand it...why doest they assume...?" He paused, thinking of a time when he assumed Tsuna and Kyoko were out on a date, even though they met up at the place they were. "...Oh. Well...it makes sense." He said, laughing lightly.

Tis a bit strange he wasn't as embarrassed as he should've been...right?

(( Gahahah. *is shot* Math homework was a fail...I don't get it. xD; ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

((Oh dear; math homework is the worst. D: And I feel a fangirl scream building behind my ribs. I nearly posted as Spanner in my haste xD; AWKWARD~))

That laugh really made her feel... squishy. "Hah..." she trailed off, tapping her foot and twiddling her thumbs. She forced herself to look back at him, cheeks still pink. "Well, why don't we group up? I mean, we're both alone... in the middle of an amusement park..." She grinned and pointed at the roller coaster with tons of loops, "And I would love to ride that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm

(( xD College math...makes baby jebus cry. D; ....FANGIRL SQUEE!!! *squees over Goku for no reason* 8DDDD ))

Basil glanced at her, and then to the ride. "....Art thou sure thou can handle it?" He asked, a grin dancing across his lips. Of course he wasn't going to be scared of some ride with twists and turns...and...going upside down. ...Right?

(( brb~ Gotta go pick Mum up from work. ^^ ))

Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

((;w; *Pats back consolingly* ... 8D *Squees in harmony*))

Gianna waved her hand dismissively, "Please, Basil, I'm a roller coaster junkie. I'll be fine." She absentmindedly grabbed his hand and pulled him along, quite chirpy.

((YOU HAS FUN NAO!! :3 I'll wait for youuu~ *Handreach*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm

(( *huggle* I luffles me some Goku. |3 ))

Basil mentally cringed, not showing anything on the outside. "Art thou sure? There...are other rides." He said, glancing over to the baby safe roller coaster. "We can always go and get thou more food. And thou did just eat..." He said, hoping to persuade her.

(( ...And now I have to go to band soon. xDDD ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm

((xDD Indubitably.))

Gianna paused, blinking. 'Is he scared?' She questioned internally, a gentle smile stealing her lips. "... I wouldn't mind eating some real lunch," she looked him in the eye, "Then we must ride that." She pointed at the roller coaster above them determinedly.

"Now," she still hadn't noticed her grip on his hand, "Why don't we get some ramen, or something?"

((What instrument do you play? I used to play the bells/xylophone when I lived in Minnesota ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:21 pm

(( That reminds me of POTC for some reason. xD ))

Basil's hand clenched (the one holding a certain girl's hand of course). "...Yes. Food doest sound good. But, thee must remember. It will take time for the food to settle..." He said, hoping that by the time the ride was up, she would have forgotten about it and gone elsewhere.

(( I play the flute. ^^~ And I've my concert tonight. x3 I'm going as a mafia member. >3 ))

(( D'AW! Basil-Chuu is scared of roller coasters~ ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 pm

((xDD HARHAR!))

"Onto the food, then!" She announced, grinning. "And I will not forget about my promise, Basil."

((See ya; I'm going to a friend's house :3))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Basil narrowed his eyes, hiding behind his bangs and nodded. "Of course. If thou wishes to ride it...then we shall." He said, leading her off towards the center street. Glancing around, he led her to the closest ramen shop, "Is this restaurant suitable for thou?"

(( Bai~ :B ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Gianna smiled, glancing around the shop. "It's nice." She walked up to the counter and sat at one of the stools, gesturing towards Basil to sit next to her. His eyes were still hidden behind dark hair, and she had the urge to brush it out of the way to see his pretty, aquamarine eyes. She clasped her hands in her lap, looking over the menu in front of her.

"Oh, um...." Her cheeks grew rosy, "I don't have any money... do you mind paying for me?" God, how embarrassing.

((x3 Hai once more))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Basil sat next to her, sighing a bit as he looked over the menu. "That is quite alright. It would be ungentlemanly of me to makith thou pay for thou's own food." He said, glancing at her, a small smile on his lips. Beef? ...Chicken? Or...shrimp...?

(( O: HAI THAR. ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:07 pm

The cook behind the counter came up and Gianna smiled at him brightly, handing him the menu. "I'd like the beef udon, thank you." She looked askance at Basil, "What are you going to have?"

((Udon is deliiiiish~ 8D))

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Basil looked up from the menu, blinking a bit. "...I will have what thee is having." He said, unable to make up his mind. He looked to the cook and smiled, "Thank you." He said, bowing his head slightly.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Gianna tilted her head, staring at Basil, "I'm very grateful for your company." She said softly, looking down at the hot noodles that the cook had miraculously made in two minutes.

She twirled the noodles with chopsticks after murmuring the proper thanks, "Speaking of Iemitsu-san earlier," she paused to look back at him, "he must be here if you are. How is he?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Basil bowed his head again to the food this time, as oddly as it seemed. "He's good. Though, I thinkith he left to find Sawada-Dono." He said, picking up a few noodles, blowing on them before chowing down. "...These are very good..."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

"Ah... you mean Sawada Tsunayoshi?" She noted, remembering the jumpy kid with hair too big for his head in her art class that past school day. 'The Decimo boss of Vongola, from what insegnante (teacher) has told me,' she thought, eating her noodles and beef.

She smiled at Basil once more, "It is good. I've eaten it since I was a young child. My mother loves..." she paused abruptly, her bright smile faltering, "I-I mean, loved cooking foreign foods. Be it American, French, Indian––you name it... It was all good."

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Basil looked at her, a bit of ramen danging from his lips. "Yes...he beith Tsunayoshi Sawada..." He said, raising an eyebrow. "Doith thou know him?"

His eye narrowed, "Your mother...isn't alive anymore...?"
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next