Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Part Time Job :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Part Time Job :D

2 posters

Go down

Part Time Job :D Empty Part Time Job :D

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Mira happily tied the apron around her light blue waitress dress. She fixed up her name-tag that perfectly displayed her first name with a sticker of Spongebob in the corner.

She grabbed her mini-pad and pen and placed it in the apron pocket (which she thought SUPER cool) and walked out of the back rooms through the kitchen to where all the tables were.

The little kitchen window was being violently rung in the front, her name shouted.

"What is it, dear boss~"

"Get these to table 12 or yer' FIRED." The greasy man shouted (he threatened to fire everybody but never did.)

"Sure thing, douche-bag~" She sang while grabbing the plates and taking it over to a table with a soccer mom and her two kids.

She ran a hand through her blonde hair and walked back over to the counter to where about two waitresses were waiting for the orders.

[[Very Happy WHO WANTS TO BE TOLD THE SPECIAL?!]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Part Time Job :D Empty Re: Part Time Job :D

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Gianna chopped through the chives thoroughly and tossed a handful into the chili, wiping a clean towel around the bowl to clean up any spills then placing it on a plate, shoving it up to the plate counter. "Table 3 chili is ready!" she called lightly, dodging her irate boss and grabbing another order slip to serve up. She paused, looking back to the window to see her friend Mira serving tables. "What the––" she shook her head and went back to work.

[[LULZ I ISH SOUS-CHEF 8D]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 pm

"MIRA THE CHILI IS READY FOR TABLE 3!" Her boss roared to life. Yes, he learned to whisper on a helecopter it's not his fault, really.

Mira merely sauntered over, grabbing the plates and going over to table 3. "Here's your chili~" She sang while placing the plate infront of a little old couple who looked like they'd been holding hands forever. She resisted the urge to 'DAWWW~' over them looking at each other as if they were the only ones in the room.

She quickly walked away after placing down their drinks, not wanting to disturb a cute moment over the early-bird special.

She then quickly kicked herself secretly for the mere thought of a certain skylark coming to mind.

[[TOGETHER WE ARE INVINCIBLE >D]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Gianna pulled the ziti from the oven and felt her mouth water, realizing it was around lunch time. She sprinkled some crushed basil on the pasta––Basil, she thought, cheeks growing pink as she smiled.

"WHAT'S WITH THAT DOPEY GRIN?! GET BACK TO WORK AND STOP DROOLING ON THE FOOD!"

"'Course, chef," she grumbled before catching a sympathetic glance from the sauce chef.

[[YOU, WITH YOUR MINI-PAD, and ME, WITH ME BIG WHITE HAT... BWAHAHA~ >8D]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 pm

"Hey, Carl!" Mira called to her boss. "Where's my ziti?"

"IT'S BEING MADE, DAMMIT!" He shouted while looking behind him. "GIANN-"

"HEY~" Mira sang, cutting her boss off and sticking her head through the kitchen window. "GIANNA! I didn't know you worked here!" She smiled brightly.

[[THE WORLD IS OURS!! DON'T FORGET MY ABILITY TO BALANCE MULTIPLE PLATES AND YOURS TO CHOP MULTIPLE THINGS WHILE KEEPING YOUR FINGERS IN TACT >D]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Paige walked into the small resteraunt, having heard that it was in need of help. She then noticed Mira and caught a slight glance of Gianna. The girl smiled, happy to find that if she got the job it'd be more fun than she originally thought. "Mira~" the girl called over while she walked towards the girl. "You able to get me a job here?"

[[HAI GAIS!]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Mira looked over at Paige while hopping out of the window. "Sure, get an apron in the back." She said with a smile before her eyes rolled at hearing a customer yell her new name, "WAITRESS!" (Note it is strictly used in capitals.)

"I'll be there with your coffee, Jeff, hold yer' horses, dammit!" She shouted while grabbing a mug.

When will they start breeding non-demanding customers?
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm

The brunette grinned and did as Mira told her, coming back out with a pen in her messy bun, a pad of paper and an apron. She began taking orders and bringing the plates on the tables. "I need a number 4, a number 7 and a number 2!" Paige called into the kitchen, clipping the orders up and heading back up.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm

The manager began randomly yelling for whatever reason he wasn't yelling before and Mira sighed while sauntering over to Jeff, a buisness man who needed his morning coffee or else the world ended in a lawsuit.

She poured the coffee to the man in his mid-twenties. "Ask nicer next time or else you'll get toilet water instead of milk." She told him . . . in her head. (Being mean to nice to Jeff resulted very generous tipping.) "I'll be back with your eggs in a minute." She said, walking over to Paige. "Please tell me somebody finished my eggs back there," She whined because as good a tipper as Jeff was when his eggs were late his tears resulted in some lawsuit no one knew mattered or existed.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:24 am

"That would be this plate," Paige had a plate in hand and gave it to Mira before going to fill the orders, walking with a plate in each hand and one balanced on her head.

After filling those three orders, she went and took a few others. She caught Mira at one point, "Mira, I personally think we'd do better on a construction site. Power tools are easier to work with than whiney customers."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 am

"You have noidea how much I agree with you!" Mira muttered. "There was a mom at table four with triplets who were louder than dying opera singrs." She groaned. "But we get good pay and tips and the only other job that offers tips requires sliding down a pole which sounds fun in theory but I am not that flexible." She said in hopes of lightening her own mood.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down