Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First Hit in a Long time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First Hit in a Long time

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

First Hit in a Long time Empty First Hit in a Long time

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Riku sighed softly as she looked out from where she was hidden at the large mansion with many guards around it that she had to go into and kill the Vongola Primo. She sighed softly not really up to doing this since she had met the Primo a few months ago when she was visiting Italy and she found him to be quite attractive but now she had to hunt him down? Damn she needed a new job.

Once having by pass the guards and she had made it inside Riku did well to avoid alerting G the right hand man. She sighed softly for a moment when she spotted the door that led to Giotto's study and headed over to it and then opened the door quietly and peeked in to see his back to her. Riku bit her lip as she lifted her silenced gun at him as she walked in and then closed the door.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

First Hit in a Long time Empty Re: First Hit in a Long time

Post  Giotto Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Giotto's eyes were closed, listening to the soft music playing from the speakers. "You may be a hitman.." He started, turning the chair around to focus his blue eyes on the red-head, "But you're not as quiet as you might like to be.." He finished, his features showing nothing of fear as he looked at the gun in the girl's hands.

"Who sent you..?"

Last edited by Giotto on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 am

"Well I am out of practice," Riku said to him as she kept her gun aimed at him with her red eyes slightly narrowed though they were slowly relaxing as she looked at the handsome blonde in front of her. "And that's none of your business Vongola Primo." Those words tasted bitter to her since she wasn't use to addressing him as such, when she had met him before she addressed him as Giotto-san or something.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:13 am

"I do hope you realize, Riku...that this won't get you any where in life.." Giotto calmly said, his fingers interlaced with each other as they rested against the top of his desk. He honestly had remembered her from the time they had met in the past, and even then he had not used a formality with her. Didn't feel or sound right the way it rolled off his tongue.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 am

Riku looked at him for a moment longer before she let out a sigh and and put her gun down. "I really should have gone with that job as a musician a while back..." She said to herself before she ran her fingers through her loose red hair just as she heard a click behind her and there stood the deviant red haired G giving her a death glare.

She glanced back at Giotto before looking at G. "Are you gonna shoot or what?" She asked him as she gripped her gun tightly in her hand.

"Boss...want me to 'dispose' of her?" G asked as he looked at the blonde man.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 am

Giotto held up a hand, glancing to his right hand man before standing up. "There's no need...I don't think Riku will be trying anything. You can see it in her eyes." He said, his eyes narrowing a bit as they locked with the red eyed girl's. "Isn't that right..?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 am

Riku looked at him, her lips in a thin line as she put her gun away in the holder on her left thigh and crossed her arms. G still didn't lower his bowgun as he looked at Giotto to Riku and then back at Giotto. "Alright Boss," He said before he left the room but stood across the hallway from the door incase his Boss needed him.

Riku looked at the blonde for a moment as she leaned against the door with a questioning look in her eyes. "Why?" She asked him referring to not getting rid of her.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 am

"There isn't a need to take a life, in my opinion. It's too precious to suddenly end because of a silly job that you were hired to take on.." Giotto said, moving around to stand in front of his desk, arms moving up to cross over his chest as he looked at her. "So tell me, why did you chose this life for yourself..?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 am

"Would you believe me if I said I was forced to?" Riku asked as she looked at Giotto with her red eyes looking back into his blue ones. She then looked at the wall to avoid his eyes, they made her feel like she had to pour her heart out at him when she had done so well to keep it all couped up in the back of her mind under lock and key.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 am

"Forced to by whom..?" Giotto pressed further, his footsteps clacking against the ground as he slowly walked towards her. His eyes were soft as was the tone of his voice and the expression he wore.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 am

"Like I said before, none of your business," Riku said as she kept her gaze away from his, though she could feel him staring at her intently but she was determined to not give to the gaze. She didn't need or want his pity.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 am

"It is my business, if this person if the reason you were standing in front of me, attempting to take my life. Don't you think that's reasonable?" Giotto asked, now standing directly in front of her with now narrowed eyes.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:46 am

"Let's say they are the reason...I'm still not going to tell you who they are or where they are and no amount of toture or confinement will make me tell you," Riku said to him as she closed her eyes, Except for those damn eyes...why the hell do they have this effect on me?!
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 am

Giotto tilted his head slightly, using one hand to lift her chin up and study her face. "What gave you the idea that I would ever have you tortured..or confined for that matter?" He asked softly, slightly offended that she would accuse him of that.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:05 am

"It's what most families have done to me in the past when I was caught in my early years," Riku said as she opened her eyes and glanced at her arm where a crest shaped scar was hidden under the long black sleeves. She caught herself as she was about to look at Giotto's blue eyes but she closed them quickly.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:18 am

"The Vongola isn't like other families. We treat everyone the same, with kindness and respect." Giotto said quietly, stealing a small glance to where her eyes went. "As long as you're here, no one will hurt you."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:24 am

Riku opened her eyes once she was sure she could handle the crystal blues that were looking at her. "Sure...believable," Riku said to him as she swatted his hand away from her chin that he was still making her look up at him. She really did believe him when he said that but she couldn't go all nice on him now after trying to kill him, it was irritating her that he wasn't forcing answers out of her like most bosses did in the past.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

Giotto sighed, heading back over to his desk and sitting down, shuffling through a drawer in his desk. "Well, if you don't believe me, try and leave. No one will stop you.." He said quietly, pulling out a small stack of papers (that he forgot to sign, but he'd never admit that) and glancing up at her.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 am

Riku looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes before she turned to leave but then remembered about the other guy waiting outside the door and sighed quietly before turning back around and looking at Giotto. "I don't think your bodyguard out there will let me go that easily," Riku said to him as she crossed her arms. She made a quick grab for her phone the moment it began to vibrate in her pocket. Shit not now! She knew who it was and they would want a report on th mission.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm

((spam/question: G. and Giotto are here?? How's that even possible? Let me guess, long live RP-World?))
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

(( Rp world FTW. 8D I mean, we have Enma here /while/ we have Spanner and Shou. C: ))

Giotto glanced to the door, "G. let Riku here leave if she wishes, please do not make a big deal/scene out of it.." He said, loud enough for his right hand to hear before looking back at Riku, eyes drifting to where her phone was. "Is that the person who hired you..?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Riku scowled at Giotto half heartedly before she glanced at her phone as it started to vibrate again and she made a face before she opened it and hit end. "No..." She said to him before she looked down as she grabbed the door knob and sighed. "I have to go." She had to go make sure that her last living relative was still alive and well and that they didn't do anything to him. She gave him a quick nod before shr un out.

[[Why do you people interrupt a topic like that? That like kills the mood when reading back. D8]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:03 pm

(( Dude. xD We spam all the time, so just leave it. And we add random comments like we're doing now, so...whatev. And you realize, there's only 4 active members on here, yes? ._. ))

Giotto leaned back in his chair, arms once more crossed over his chest. "She'll be back...I can almost guarantee that..." He muttered to himself, letting out a soft sigh.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm

[[Yeah what about the four active members?]]

Riku stopped once she was far enough away from the vongola mansion and she answered her phone. "Riku what did you do?!" Shouted a voice from the other line making her jump slightly and she regained her composure. "I...I couldn't complete the mission...I was caught off--" She was cut off with a loud shout and Riku feared the wrost. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM?!" The man shouted into Riku's ear. "You know just for that I ought to kill that precious boy of yours." "Don't touch him," Riku pleaded quietly, she wanted nothing to happen to her cousin, even if he didn't remember her. "Get the job done then," then there was a loud slam of the phone hitting the reciever.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 pm

(( It's only us. *shrug* So it really shouldn't matter. xD; ))

Giotto glanced out the large window, his eyes narrowed before turning around. "G. I need you to do me a favor. Find out everything you can on her, who her employer is, and if you can...why she's a hitman. As fast as possible, please." He said, eyes locked on the (pink haired) man who was still lingering outside the door.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next