Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First Hit in a Long time

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

First Hit in a Long time - Page 9 Empty Re: First Hit in a Long time

Post  Giotto Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Giotto covered his mouth, letting out a small chuckle. "Now you look like some Christmas girl at one of the stores downtown.." He said, covering his eyes as he continued to laugh.

(( There. owo He's laughing. ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Riku pouted at him before she jumped him so he would fall back on the bed and she straddled him. "That's mean of you Giotto," She said to him as she blushed a dark red while she looked down at him.

[[YAY! Finally! 8D]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Brushing a bit of her hair out of her face, Giotto smiled. "I'm just being honest, would you rather me falsely compliment you..?" He asked, lightly tugging on a few strands of her hair.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

"Hmm...I guess not but still..don't call me some christmas girl," Riku said to him as she looked down into his eyes with a light pout as she stayed on top of him. "So...this one of the orange one?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 pm

"Was there a gray one in there, by chance?" Giotto asked, his eyes glancing over to the closet before looking back up at her. "You could match the colour I have.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hmm...well it looked gray but I think it's more of a silver," Riku said, getting off of Giotto she walked over to the closet and pulled out the silver one and looked at it for a moment before glancing at Giotto. "I'll be right back," She said to him as she bounded for the bathroom again. A few minutes later she came back out in the silver two piece and smiled at Giotto. "Ready now?" She asked him as she put her sandals back on.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Giotto nodded, "That's much better...and I'll be back. Just wait right here.." He said, standing up and grabbing his cape and walking out of the room. A few minutes later he came back, a different sort of cape around him not exposing any skin with a small grin on his lips. "Shall we go?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 pm

"Why are you hiding?" Riku asked as she looked him with a pout. "Come on! Don't be a chicken and let me see!" She tugged at his cape but he wouldn't let it budge, making her pout again.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:28 pm

"You'll see when we get there.." Giotto said, turning on his heel and starting to walk off. "You going to stand there...or actually follow me to see?" He asked, glancing behind him as he kept walking.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Riku huffed quietly before she went after him after grabbing a towel and she ran after him, she smiled at up at him while they walked down the hallway. "It's still not fair...you got to see me in various bathing suits," She said to him as she crossed her arms.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 am

"That was the payment I accepted for you staying here.." Giotto quickly replied, smirking as he looked down at her. "Didn't think you could stay here for free did you?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 am

"I know that and I'll pay the fee just give me the price," Riku said as she looked at him before they entered the pool area. "Though I guess I should head back home sometime later today." She sighed lightly while putting her towel down on one of the laidback seats.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:19 pm

"Are you planning on staying there again? You do realize that others outside of the family that had you working for them could get you...right?" Giotto asked, raising an eyebrow before sitting down on one of the seats.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 pm

"I have a seperate home away from all of them...why do you want me to stay here Giotto?" Riku asked as she looked at the blonde for a moment, still wondering why he was hiding under the cape.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 am

"I would feel better if you did stay here. It would help me sleep better at night.." Giotto replied, looking over at her before quickly disposing of the cape and in almost an instant, already in the pool. "Just going to stand there and stare?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 am

Riku looked at him for a moment before she nodded silently. "Ok...I guess if it makes you feel better I'll stay here for a while Giotto," She said to him before she jumped into the pool and smiled at him. "So~ Whatcha trying to hide there?" She wam closer to him with a light smile.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 am

Quickly pulling her against him in a hug, he grinned down at her. "I'm not trying to hide anything, you're just not able to see anything because of my speed.." He said, eyes calm and relaxed as they gazed at her.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm

"Ok then hot shot," Riku said as she looked at him before hugging him back and kissed his jawline shyly. She looked up at him for a moment with soft red eyes. "What color are your trunks? Black?" She asked before glancing down to see the color and then looked up at him.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

"Gray...told you to get yours that colour so it would match mine, did I not?" Giotto asked, smiling down on her softly before running his fingers through her hair. "Remember to be careful with your arm.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:13 pm

"I know Giotto," Riku muttered quietly as she rested her head against his shoulder, watching the soft ripples on the water before she looked up at him with a smirk. Quickly she splashed at him and dove under, swimming away from him quickly without straining her arm too much.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 am

Giotto closed his eyes, wiping his face from the water that was dripping down his nose. "You've asked for it now, Riku.." He said quietly, diving under as well and quickly swimming after her with a small grin on his lips.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 am

Riku went back to the surface and hurried to get away from him as fast as she could but ended up stopping to laugh and held her stomach as she looked towards him. She then started to swim away but she knew he would catch her now.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Quick from underwater, Giotto wrapped his arms around her middle and surfaced leaving a small smile on his lips. "Got you..." He said quietly, looking into her eyes.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Riku smiled down at him before she pulled him but a little and kissed his lips lightly. "I let you catch me," She said to him before kissed his forehead and ruffled his wewt hair and moved some strands that were stuck on his cheeks.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 am

"Sure sure...You know you can't ever be faster than me.." Giotto said, moving them to the side of the pool and pressing her against the side of it. "You can't escape me.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next