Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First Hit in a Long time

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

First Hit in a Long time - Page 3 Empty Re: First Hit in a Long time

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 am

"She'll be able to move it in three weeks....or less. She's not going to give up that easily, I can assure you.." Giotto said, taking the mechanical spider and dropping it on the ground, sure to step on it as he walked into the room, heading for her bedside. "...You better not just sit back and take this..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 am

"Why do you care so much?" Riku asked him as she inspected the wrapping on her forearm that covered the scar, her eyes duller then usual as she bit her bottom lip lightly and bowed her head so that her bangs covered her red eyes. "I'm just another hitman..."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:23 am

"You're not just another hitman..." Giotto said, lifting her chin as he always did, "You're one that tried to take my life...and took something else.."

(( FUCK. ._. That's SO corny but I /had/ to. xDD))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:31 am

Riku looked at him with her dim red eyes that held a questioning look as she looked at his clear blue eyes. "What?" She questioned him softly, it was barely audible as she continued to gaze at him.

[[LULZ]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 am

Giotto took her left hand, placing it over his heart and looking her in the eyes. "Do I even need to say anything..?"

(( So. Lame. -headdesk- ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 am

Riku's eyes widened before she pulled her right hand away from his chest and looked down. "I-I-I can't...I mean...I tried to kill you," Riku said as she looked back at him with tears brimming her red eyes. "How could you...love me?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:45 am

"It's your eyes.." Giotto said softly, eyes narrowing slightly. "They betray everything you say...and everything you do. And I can tell that you didn't want this kind of life for yourself. You care more about others...than you ever will for yourself." He said quietly, composing himself. "You need someone to care for you.."

(( =\ I hope that explanation got across what I wanted it to...))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:58 am

Riku looked at him with slightly widened eyes, her red orbs gained a little light to them as she gazed into his eyes. "You would go...that far for me?" She asked him quietly as she reached up with her good arm and placed it over his heart, a couple tears making their way down her cheek.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am

"Yes..but only if you can start moving that arm again. That's when I'll be here and waiting.." Giotto said, a very soft smile dawning his features as he wiped away the tears. Bargaining must be something Mafioso just know how to do.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 am

Riku looked at him and nodded quietly, taking her hand away from his chest and placed it over her stomach. "I'll try..." She said to him before she closed her red eyes and fell alseep almost immediately from exhaustion and stress from the day though in her sleep she mumbled. "Thank...you.."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:25 am

Giotto leaned forward, pressing his lips against her forehead before he started to head out of the room. "Get your rest now...I know you'll be itching to do something in the morning.." He said, smiling lightly as he nodded to G. "Lets get things arranged to keep an eye on her room and the home of Kyouya. Plus the school. Alright?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 am

G nodded at him before he left Giotto to carry out his orders as quickly as possible.

[[shortess post ever. New day? :3]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 am

(( Ai-YUP ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 am

~NEW DAY~

Riku opened her eyes when the sunlight hit her eyes and she groaned annoyed but it soon turned into a pained groan from the sharp jolt that went up her left arm and she looked down at the wrapping on her left arm. She bolted up in the bed and looked around with worried eyes before she got out of bed and looked around for her shoes but didn't find them she left the room in her socks and clothes from the night before.

"Get back in there," G's rough voice said from beside Riku and she turned to see him standing on the other side of the door so she couldn't see him when she stepped out. "What if I don't want to?" Riku retorted as she looked at him.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 am

Walking in, heels clacking against the ground quickly, Giotto looked at her. "You'll have to deal with me, Riku. You need to stay in bed..." He said as he slowly made his way over, nodding to G., signaling it was alright to leave the room now.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:58 am

Riku looked at Giotto for a moment as G walked away before she made to move her left arm but instead she gasped and gripped it lightly, even moving it slightly hurt like hell. "I'm not the kind of person that can sit still for very long Giotto-san," She said to him quietly as she looked up at him.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 am

"Just call me Giotto, and I do realize that. Give it at least one more day, and we'll try and get your arm moving again, alright?" Giotto said softly, placing his hands on her shoulders and steering her back towards the bed.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:20 am

Riku wanted to protest but she let herself be led back to the bed, she laid back down and looked up at him with her red eyes, they held more light in them unlike the night before but there was worry in them. "You really did mean what you said last night Giotto..." She said to him since she hadn't been sure if what she heard was real or not.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:32 am

Lightly touching the girl's cheek, Giotto nodded, "Yes. I meant what I said and I said what I meant. *Horton Hears A Who Ref FTW* So, are you going to listen to me? Or will I have to get some people like G. and maybe Demon Spade in here?" He asked, a very small smile settling on his lips.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:34 am

"No...you don't have to...but I just don't like being in bed all day," Riku mumbled to him as she brushed her fingers through her red locks before glancing up at him. "Besides...I need a shower and a change of clothes. I feel..dirty."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 am

Giotto pointed to a bag in the corner of the room, "Some of your things are there, what you need need. I had my men (and some women) get things from your home so you wouldn't have to worry so much." He said softly. "So go right on ahead, just don't push yourself.."

Last edited by Giotto on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 am

[[Dang girl you some mistakes in that last post... half asleep?]]

Riku looked at the bag before she stood up carelly and picked it up with her bag with her right arm and then looked around the room before looking at Giotto. "Um...mind telling me where your shower is?" Riku asked him shyly, she wimced slightly as her arm ached from moving so much so far.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:03 pm

(( o.o; I only made one mistake with the men. I put need need there because it's the things that one absolutely needs. ))

Giotto nodded, starting to walk out the door. "Follow me.." He said, leading her out of the room and down the hall to one of the many large bathrooms. "Take as much time as you need.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:10 pm

[[Okies. You have school today? or are you on break? o:]]

Riku nodded at him before she went into the bathroom. About a good half hour later Riku came back out in a orange sun dress that had a a very faint trace of petals all over it and matching sandals. She looked around and smiled when she didn't see Giotto around and instead of going back to the infirmary she went snooping around the large mansion, letting curiousity guide her.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 pm

(( No school today...but I gotta go pick up Cat after school for her, get some homework done and then Ima go see Kickass! >D *party* ))

During that time, Giotto had managed to get back to his office, falling a bit behind on the paperwork. He'd gotten through a good majority of them, but he still had a small stack he needed to get to by the end of the day. His eyes were scanning a business proposal from one of the lower families, though this one had tried to kill him and a few of his own family members in the past, so he quickly disregarded it.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next