Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First Hit in a Long time

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

First Hit in a Long time - Page 2 Empty Re: First Hit in a Long time

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Riku let out a shaky sigh as she closed her phone and glanced off towards the mansion before she shook her head in a sad manner as she looked down. Kyoya...I know you're a beast but still be ok... She then walked off, she would return later in the night.

G walked into the office and looked at Giotto oddly before nodding at the blond. "Alright then Giotto," G muttered before he left the room and closed the door. He walked quickly down the hallway and into his room before pulling out his laptop to start his research.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Giotto stayed in his office mostly, leaving only to grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea. "She should be back later tonight.." He said to himself as he once again took his seat at his desk, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes. "It's only a matter of time.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm

G walked into the room with a small packet in his hand and he placed it on Giotto's desk. "There's all the information that that Riku Girl. Full name is Riku Aitoka, she's been a hitman since she was ten...her employer I could not find. I'm sorry," G said after giving Giotto a brief of what the packet said.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Giotto flipped through the packet, eyes not showing any emotion. "So...judging by her looks, she's been in the business for the past ten or so years.." He muttered under his breath, looking up at G. "Alright, thank you. I know she'll be back later, let the others know not to stop her. Got that?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm

G wanted to protest but he knew that Giotto knew what he was talking about and nodded. "Yes sir..." he mumbled quietly before turned to leave.

Later that night Riku walked in without much of a problem through the back of the kitchen and she sighed quietly leaning against the wall just outside of Giotto's office. She didn't want to go in but she knew if she didn't Kyoya would get killed because of her. She had already lost so much already and she didn't want to lose him even if he didn't know all the hardships she had gone through to keep him alive this long. Slowly she took her gun out and opened the door aiming for Giotto again but was confused when she didn't see him in his seat.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Near the corner of his study, Giotto turned, blue eyes locking on Riku in a matter of seconds. "I knew you'd come back...so I took the time to make it worth your while.." He said quietly, motioning over as another person stepped out from the shadows, a glare set on his face (as always).

"Care to fully explain why I'm here, herbivore?" Hibari demanded, arms crossed over his chest as he looked at Riku.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Riku's eyes widened as she looked at Hibari before she looked at Giotto. "What's the meaning of this?!" She demanded from him as she pointed her gun at Giotto with narrowed red eyes, it made her resemble her younger cousin. "Why did you bring him here?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 pm

"We were simply having a talk. He is in the Vongola family after all, is it wrong for me to talk with my own family members?" Giotto asked, his tone calm as he looked past the barrel of the gun and settle his eyes on the red-head. "Does it bother you that much that he wants to find out who did this to you..?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Riku's hand with the gun dropped to her side before she looked at Kyoya and then looked back at Giotto. "I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe since it is...him," Riku said as she tried to glare at Giotto but his stare made her go soft for some reason and it irked her greatly. She felt her eyes sting before turned away from them borh and rested her head against the door with her arms on either side of her head. This isn't suppose to happen...
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 pm

"We've had a talk...and he's known all along that it is you. Isn't that right, Kyouya?" Giotto asked, turning his head to look at the skylark male who nodded.

"If you truly remembered me, you should know that I've never been big on the family setting." Hibari said, moving his hands to shove them in his pockets. "So of course I'm going to deny everything."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Riku gritted her teeth before she chucked her gun at Kyoya out of anger and glared at the younger male. "Why did you have to be like that?! Do you have any idea how that affected me inside?!" Riku said as she teared up more but was determined to not let the tears fall. "I-I've done so much to prevent them from killing you all those years ago...that hurt when you lied to me when said you didn't know me." She pulled her hair a bit before she punched the wall from distress.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Hibari dodged the gun, glancing to Giotto. "Calm down already, herbivore. I didn't ask for you to come looking for me, or to protect me. You know as well as I do that I can protect myself.." He said simply, eyes closing as he leaned against the closest wall.

Giotto stayed silent, knowing it best to keep these things between family only.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:51 pm

"Not when you were six Kyoya...You were not strong back then and they could have easily killed you just like they did...just like they did our parents," Riku said and whispered the last part before she sank to the floor while against the wall. She felt her phone vibrate and cringed.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Hibari walked over, grabbing the phone and opened it, "Fuck. Off." He said before dropping it on the ground and smashing it with the heel of his foot. (IZAYA FTW.) "That was the past, this is now. Stand up to these assholes and get your life back. Or I won't recognize you as part of my family." He said, hands in his pockets once again as he headed out the door.

(( GIOTTO IS SILENT. ._. ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Riku stood up quickly and grabbed Kyoya by his collar before she slammed him into the wall away from the door. "It's not that simple Kyoya! They have someone who is stronger then you! They can kill you and that's the last thing I need! I rather you have your own life then me having my own!" She said to him, when he didn't reply she sobbed finally letting the tears fall. "I've been practically through hell to keep you alive! And this is how you just take it? Shoulder it off and simply slice it out of your stone heart?" She shoved him away before she ran out of the room heading back towards the kitchen.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Hibari yawned, shrugging and heading out the door. "Stupid herbivore. She's the one who doesn't get it..." He muttered under his breath, glancing up as Hibird unburied itself from in Hibari's hair.

Giotto let out a sigh, following after the red-head and stepping into the kitchen. "Riku. You don't need to try so hard anymore. Kyouya not only has you, he has the entire Vongola behind him as well. We're helping to take the burden off your shoulders. He only said those things to show that he acknowledges that you're here." He said, leaning against the kitchen doorway.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:55 pm

"It still hurts..." Riku said from her fetal position in a corner of the large kitchen and she sobbed again. "He has no idea what I've done, how many people I had to kill, what I went through whenever I was caught or had to let myself be 'used'. Neither do you!" She sobbed louder as she hugged her knees closer to her keeping her gaze on the floor. "He just brushes it off like it's no big deal."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Giotto walked over, kneeling down a placing a hand on the girl's head. "Don't you see? He doesn't want you to have to worry about him, because he knows that you have your own life. And don't make assumptions like that, I've been in the Mafia for a while now, and I know how things work around here. I can imagine what people have done...and I can promise you that nothing like that will ever happen to you again.." He said, voice calm and friendly, his eyes relaxed as he moved his hand to rest under her chin, tilting her head up. "Alright?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Riku looked at him before she nodded letting a few more sobs out and then hugged him without warning, gripping his shirt tightly. She stayed like that for a good five minutes before she stopped crying all together before looking up at him with slightly puffy eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but she suddenly tensed up and then screamed with horror written on her face as an unbearable pain shot through her arm where the scar was. Riku gripped it as though trying to tear something out of it as blood seeped through her black sleeve before she finally managed to rip it off letting the crest shape scar show with blood running out of it.

"Please...help me..." Riku pleaded to Giotto weakly before she fell sideways out cold. How could she had forgotten about that chip they planted in her scar so long ago?
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Giotto kept his cool, if he lost it now he wouldn't be able to handle the families problems. "G. get in here now." He called loud enough for the Storm Guardian to hear as he picked up the red-head, eyes narrowed. "We need to get her to the infirmary, there's something off about that scar.." He said, looking up as the right hand walked in, just as he started to head out the door.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 pm

G looked shocked when he saw his boss carrying the red haired girl from earlier out and then spotted the blood on the kitchen table. He cursed under his breath before he got some people to clean it and he followed his blonde boss quickly. "What happened boss?" G asked as he looked at Giotto with some worry befoer glancing down at Riku who had a pained expression on her face as the scar on her arm bled more.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"I'm really not sure..she was crying about the Kyouya kid, and after I tried to calm her down...she screamed in pain.." Giotto said, using his foot to open the doors that led to the infirmary-type room they had in the Vongola mansion. "Get someone in here, now."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 pm

G nodded at him quickly before he left the room only to come back in a few seconds with one of the doctors. "Giotto-sama wha--" The doctor started before he stopped and looked down at Riku and he gestured him to place Riku on one of the beds. One she was laid down he inspected her scar and frowned upon seeing something metal implanted deep in the flesh and he went into one of the cabinents to pull out equipment. "She has a chip implanted inside...it seems to be the cause of what she's going through," The doctor said as he looked at Giotto with a serious expression. "It's not one of those regular types of chips this one can make her left arm completely useless."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:44 pm

"Then you better figure out a way to get it out of her, or disarm it before it does any more harm to her." Giotto said, his voice serious and stern. "And I do mean now."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:54 pm

The doctor nodded at Giotto quickly before he ushered them both out and hand some of his assistance come in. He closed the door and proceeded to operate on Riku. After an hour of Riku's shouts of pain through the closed door there was silence. The doctor came out of the room and was suprised to find that Giotto and G were still waiting outside the room. "I was able to take it out but...from the elbow up she can't move on her left arm...I thought I had disarmed it but it activated suddenly," The doctor said to them quietly as he held out a now clean, extremely small mechanical spider with sharp edges.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next