Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Running from a Paparrazi of girls

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Running from a Paparrazi of girls

Post  Kei Dorei Thu May 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Kei felt her eyes widen, tears slowly leaking out as she stood in shock. Unable to speak, she merely nodded down at him as she started to feel herself shake a bit.

(( >w> She's shocked....obviously. ))
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Running from a Paparrazi of girls

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Shou smiled brightly at her as he slowly stood up and took the diamond ring out before slipping it on her finger while looking down at her. "Don't cry Kei.." He mumbled quietly as he wiped her tears lightly with his thumb before leaning down and pecking her lips a few times.

Last edited by Irie Shouichi on Thu May 20, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Clutching to him, Kei shook her head. "I-I...I thought you were leaving. Because of..of..." She stopped herself and clenched her eyes. "I-Irie..."
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Shou looked down at her now confused and placed his hand under her chin before lifting it up gently. "Because of what Kei? What could possibly make me want to leave you?" He asked her as he looked into her eyes.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Kei shook her head, grinning nervously. "C-Cause your silly stomach ache problem passed onto me. And I might...pass out at any second.." She lied, rubbing the back of her neck.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Shou frowned slightly as he looked at her oddly. "That's not a logical reason for me to leave you Kei," He said to her as he looked down at his soon to be wife.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 pm

"Mmnnn..." Kei shook her head, merely hugging herself around her stomach. "I-I'm....D-Do you know how hard this is to say..?"
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Pulling her gently into a hug, Shou stroked her hair softly. "Just tell me at your own pace Kei," He said to her before kissing the top of her head lightly and looked down at her."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Fri May 21, 2010 12:07 am

"There's....going to be either a mini you or a mini me in...about nine months.." Kei said quietly, clenching her eyes before wiping at them. "Irie...I'm pregnant..." She added in almost a whisper.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Fri May 21, 2010 5:18 am

Irie's eyes widened a great deal before he looked down at Kei in shock. "Pregnant?..." Shou said as he looked down at her before he started to laugh happily and picked her up in a hug, twirling her around. "This is the best news ever!"
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

"E-Eh?!" Kei's eyes were a bit wide as she shook her head, "W-What was that? Y...You don't mind...?"
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 pm

"I don't mind Kei, I'm really happy that I don't even think words can describe it," Shou said as he looked down at her as he cupped her cheeks. "Its was one of my dreams to have a family with you and to live happily."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Kei smiled brightly and tackled the red-head to the ground. "Gah! And I've been worried for over a week because of it!" She said, laughing a bit as she hugged him.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Fri May 21, 2010 10:44 pm

"Haha, I'm glad you told me though," Irie said to her before he lightly tapped her head. "I've been worrying over you all week, wondering what was wrong."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 pm

"I've...known for about two weeks...and I couldn't bring myself to tell you. But....whatever~." Kei said cheerfully before glancing over to see Lucille back outside and staring at them.

". . . You knocked my cousin up, Shou-Kun?" Lucille's voice was a bit dark as she glared at the red-head.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 am

Irie looked over at Lucille before looking down at Kei as he held on to her while sitting up on the ground with her. "Yes, is that an issue with you? I do want a family with her and she obviously feels the same," Irie said to her, in a surprisingly serious tone.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 am

Kei went to say something before being cut off by Lucille, "C'mere, nerd." She said, pointing to the red-head and motioning for him to walk to her.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 am

Irie looked at Kei before he stood up with her and brushed them both off and then walked over to her. He looked down at the young blonde, for once not even showing a bit of fear or nervousness. Even his legs weren't shaking.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sat May 22, 2010 12:36 am

Lucille frowned for a moment, raising a hand and causing Kei to flinch at the thought of her hitting Shouichi. Instead though, Lucille merely smacked her hand on the top of his head and ruffled his hair with a grin on her lips. "Ya even hurt her in the slightest and I'll make sure your little man disappears."
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sat May 22, 2010 12:42 am

Irie smiledat Lucille before nodding at her. "I know that Lucille. I would never do that to her," He said to her before he patted her shoulder. "You're the first one to be invited to our wedding Lucille." He smiled at her brightly before he pulled Kei back into his arms.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sat May 22, 2010 12:49 am

"Good~! That just means that I'm amazing~." Lucille said, her hands on her hips as she nodded.

"...The entire Da Luca family is invited of course....and Dino toooooo~." Kei said, grinning brightly as she leaned against Shouichi. "Who's gonna be your best man?"
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sat May 22, 2010 12:55 am

"I was thinking that Spanner should be my best man," Irie said thoughtfully and then looked at the two girls. "Vongola is invited aswell of course."

"A wedding eh?" Spanner said as he appeared behind Lucille, making Irie jump slightly at the suddeness.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 am

"Ahahah~ You're not a ninja~." Lucille said, sticking out her tongue at Shouichi before smacking Spanner in the chest. "You're that dummy's best man, punk. Gotta wear a suit~." She said, grinning at the thought of it.

Kei giggled a bit, pointing to Lucille. "You're the only person I've actually known...besides Mia and Anna. So you already know your spot~." She said, to which the blonde did a small cha-ching motion.

"I win~!"
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sat May 22, 2010 4:04 pm

"But I am in a suit.." Spanner said as he pointed at the black suit he was in with a light green tie on. "Congrats Shou-chan."

"Thank you Spanner-kun...why are you dressed up?" Shou said as he looked at the suit with a curious gaze. "Going somewhere?"
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sat May 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Lucille paused for a minute, taking a second to actually look at the taller blonde. "...Why the heck are you dressed up?" She asked, nearly dead panning.

Kei tilted her head, scratching her cheek. "Spanner's all dressed up...looks funny.." She said, giggling a bit under her breath.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum