Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Running from a Paparrazi of girls

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Empty Re: Running from a Paparrazi of girls

Post  Irie Shouichi Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 pm

"Vongola Nono called me a few minutes ago and asked me to go over to Italy to help with something that is private," Spanner said as he looked down at her while sucking the loli in his mouth lightly. "But I'll be back by tomorrow morning from what he said.

"N-Nono?" Irie stuttered in surprise, he remembered meeting the old man once.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Running from a Paparrazi of girls - Page 3 Empty Re: Running from a Paparrazi of girls

Post  Kei Dorei Sat May 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Lucille blinked, "...I keep forgetting that you're with the Vongola now. Sheesh. Keep thinking you've come over to the Da Luca side. Boooo...I'm staying with you two....after you've had your fun." She said, grinning a bit and poking Kei in the side.

"L-Lucille! S-Shush!" Kei said, blushing a bit as she rubbed her side.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sun May 23, 2010 11:30 am

Shou started to blush darkly before he cleared his throat and looked down at Kei. "L-Lucille you shouldn't say such things like that," He muttered to the younger blonde with a shy smile on his face.

Spanner smiled lightly before he pulled Lucille towards him and pecked her lips a few times. "Well I have to head out...there's a car waiting for me already," Spanner said to her and then kissed her again before pulling away. "I'll see you tomorrow morning." He let go of her and headed back towards the car that was waiting for him.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sun May 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Lucille waved to the blonde, smiling all the while. "See you then! Be safe!" She called after him before letting her arm fall back to her side. "Well then...I've gotta go...distract myself since he's not here.." She muttered, wandering off.

Kei blinked and glanced up at Shouichi. "Why are they both complete airheads?"
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sun May 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Irie watched them both go and sweatdropped a bit at Kei's question before laughing it off. "Well they were made for each...just like me and you," He said to her as he held her hand tightly. "What do you say we celebrate while we're alone at the house?"

[[Oh~ Irie being a little bold now xD]]
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sun May 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Kei blinked for a moment, letting her mind process things for a moment. She smacked her fist into the palm of her hand, "GOT IT. Okay~. Lets go~."
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Sun May 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Irie smiled at her before he led her back towards their home to 'celebrate' before Lucille came by to spend the night.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 pm

(( Cut? o: And...were you planning something for Spanner or...? ))
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Mon May 24, 2010 1:52 pm

[[I sorta have something planned but it's still in development =.=;;]]
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Tue May 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Well, whenever you have something, just post it. owo
And Lucille'll be there...(or someone else that you want~.)
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum