Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Meeting of the Da Luca's...

+4
Paige DelMarco
Mia Cavallone
Kei Dorei
Lucille Da Luca
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting of the Da Luca's... - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Da Luca's...

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:34 am

Gianna felt a little smile grow on her lips when she saw Aika's antics kick in over being chosen as the Cloud Guardian. She noticed there were a couple keys left and wondered which was hers, entranced by how elaborate they were.

[[o: I like that key. I found some really awesome-looking keys here: http://heterodyning.deviantart.com/gallery/.... I especially like the Moon Key on the first page 8DD]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Mira tupped over to Lucille with excitement plastered over her face. "I won't let you down!" She vowed with a proud grin.

[[Since I'm sun I can heal with muh flames 8D [I enjoy being the 'tard of the group]]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Lucille smiled and bowed her head a bit. "I've got my trust in you guys...even though you're idiots." She said, shaking her head. "And the last two...Kei, I've seen your bipolarness go into overload...so you're getting the Storm Key. Finally, my darling Gianna, you get the Thunder Key." She said, gesturing to the last two remaining keys.

(( LULZ. THUNDER....THUNDER....THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOOOO ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm

[[You saying thunder makes me think of Greese. "Go Greese Lightning, go Greese lighting."]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 pm

[[8DD I'MMA SHAWK JOO, DAMMIT! BOOM BOOM POW! *Beats chest and roars*]]

Gianna grinned lightly and draped the key around her neck, admiring the shiny, charcoal-gray metal it was made of. Daddy would be proud, she thought contentedly. Though her grin faded quickly as soon as she thought of her father, and what he had told her earlier that day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Mira was about to run up to Gianna and compare key-sizes [how lady-like] when she stopped short and saw the look she had on.

"Gianna?" she she softly asked. "What happened?" She asked, using all her willpower to search her friends eyes for an answer.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Gianna blinked with surprise, snapped from her reverie. Though she should've known someone would pick up on her sad-sackiness (LULZ WHUT??) soon.

"I..." Her eyes shifted down to the mahogany table, and she fiddled with her key. "My mother... she disappeared a while back, as you might have heard. My father has had search teams out ever since."

She looked up once more and met Mira's worried gaze. "They found a lead today. He called me earlier; it's been on my mind ever since."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Kei blinked for a moment, throwing her hands up before she fell out of her seat. "Gah! Frick frick frick..." She muttered, stumbling over and grabbing the last key from the desk. "Pretty...So gonna show this off to Shouichi-Kun when I go home!" She said to herself, bowing her head a bit. "Thanks!"
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Lucille smiled a bit as each of the girls took the keys. "And Gianna...after I talk with Paige...I'm going to wanna have a talk with you as well, alright?" She asked, standing in front of her desk, leaning back on his on her palms, waiting for an answer before she would continue with the explanation.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Mira looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry to hear that . . ." She whispered.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Gianna waved her hands in front of her frantically, "Ah, no, don't be... you didn't do anything wrong."

She paused, then nodded to her boss respectfully, "All right, Lucille."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Paige watched as each of the girls left the room. Once said room was empty, she looked to Lucille.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

"Alright, Paige. I know that you're not really too keen on the idea of being in the mafia anymore..." Lucille said, propping herself up on her desk. "So just talk." She said simply, tilting her head to the side a bit.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

"Lucille...it's not that...I don't want to...it's...just...I can't...trust myself to keep you or any of the others safe....when...I can't even watch out for myself....I don't get how you still trust me....to do that.." Her eyes held confusion, fear and uncertainty.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

"Things happen. There might...more than likely, come a time when I'll get into a fight and end up getting hurt. Just look at what happened to the Vongola. Tsuna had to learn the hard way...and watch his friends get hurt." Lucille said, putting a hand out. "Thing happen for a reason, and maybe what happened a while back was meant to make you stronger...you just have yet to get to that point."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 pm

"I understand that Lucille....but...it's twice that I've let it happen...I just...never told you about it the first time..." Paige took the hand that Lucille held out. "The thing is...I'm afraid..that you or one of the others...will get hurt and...I won't be able to do anything to help..... I don't want to lose another family....I know it's selfish but....I just couldn't handle it." She felt her eyes sting with tears but held them back. The last person she wanted to cry infront of was her boss.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Lucille smiled lightly and gripped the other girl's hand. "Do I have to go out and almost get killed for you to stop making my life so difficult?" She asked, lightly knocking Paige upside the head. "We're all going to start with training...because these keys unlock things...that will help defend the family."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm

"That's not funny Lucille." Paige said, reffering to her first comment. "The training would be good...just....could you not get on my case about my antisocial behavour for a while? I don't know how long it'll be but please just leave it?"

[[Sorry you hoes wonderful people, but I hasta go nao. I shall return to my duties tmorrow. ^^]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"If you're antisocial to me...that's when I'll have a problem. Kay?" Lucille asked, narrowing her eyes a bit. "But if it does go on over a month...I'm going to have to do something about it."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm

"Deal." Paige smiled lightly to Lucille before exiting the room and heading over to hers and Mira's room.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Lucille turned to Gianna, smiling a bit. "Now...go ahead and just tell me everything that's on your mind." She said, kicking her legs a bit.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:37 am

Gianna felt a knot in her throat, and she swallowed nervously, keeping her eyes trained on her open hands. "I-I feel so overwhelmed. I mean, I don't know what t-to think... Finding a lead on my mother's disappearance is almost bittersweet. I was ready to... to give her up, then..."

She bowed her head as tears blurred her vision, "I don't want to risk hoping that she's alive, but I find myself doing exactly that. I don't want to be crushed if she... she's..." Her voice caught, and Gianna knew she couldn't speak anymore without her tears spilling over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:40 am

Lucille kicked herself up, walking over to the girl and pulling her into a hug. "Gianna...I honestly won't say I know what you're going through. My Mama was killed in front of me...so I don't know what it's like to not know if a parent is alive. But..." She paused, closing her eyes. "You always have to have faith. If you want...I'll send some of my men out to find her as well...Would, that make you feel a bit better?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Gianna let herself be hugged. "I don't want to be a burden to you," she said in a muffled voice against Lucille's shoulder, "But I would be very grateful, nonetheless..." She pulled back, smiling tiredly, "I'm very lucky to be one of your Guardians, Lucy. Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm

"You could never be a burden to me...ever." Lucille started, ruffling the younger girl's hair. "Come on...For the first time in about three weeks I think I can sleep..." She said, yawning a bit as she walked over and plopped on the couch, pulling the other girl on top of her. (YURI? D: Nah, Lucille's just loving. xD)
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next