Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Searching For Teh Prince~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Searching For Teh Prince~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching For Teh Prince~

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 pm

The girl shook her head and the knife slipped form her grip as a flash of memory passed infront of her eyes. Behind the fearfull brown eyes, there was a hidden excitement; one that wanted to be able to fight with the knives again.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Bel walked over to the knife Paige dropped. He picked it up, shook his hair out of his eyes so he could look at her when he stabbed himself deep in the arm with the knife.

"Damn!" He groaned loudly, looking at the wound that (surprisingly) didn't excite him. "Come on--ngh--if you don't use these knives I w--gah--will."

He said, reaching for another.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm

All coherant thoughts left the girl's mind and she picked a knife off the ground, blocking Bel's blow when he went to shove another knife in his arm. "Don't" Her voice was deadly and flat. "Do it and so help me, I'll walk away and never speak to you again."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Bel looked at her as serious as he could. "Then pull the knife out of my arm. I'm bleeding awfully fast, and I made sure to strike a nerve that impaired movement from the muscles on this side of my body. So you're basically my only chance of--ngh--survival. I have enough strength to stab, not pull babe."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm

The tears of fear and hurt ran down her face as she syared Bel in the eyes while grasping his arm in her lefft hand and the knife with her right. The brunette pulled the knife out and dropped it on the ground before putting pressure on the wound, all while not breaking eye contact with him once. "I hate you." Paige regretted the words the second they left her mouth but by then it was too late.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Bel's heart froze for a full second.

He stood up, forcing a grin and turning his back on her. "Is that how you feel?" He rhetorically asked. "You can hate me all you want . . . as long as if got you over your fear of knives, even if only for a moment."

He clenched pressure over his wound. "I always did bother you, didn't I, Paige?"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:05 pm

At the emphisis Belphegor put on her name, Paige froze in place and felt herself shatter into a million pieces as if she'd been a mirror that was just thrown against a brick wall. After all Bel had done to help her, the only thing she did was tell him she hated him; therefore, in her mind, ruining anything that had been there.

The burnette opened her mouth to say something but no words formed; she'd fucked up beyond repair and there was no way that she'd be able to fix it. It hurt her to think that but she knew that she'd probably hurt Belphegor alot more than she felt at that point, even if he'd grinned about it.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Bel nodded, taking her silence as answer enough, allowing himself a laugh he almost convinced himself with.

"No answer?" He asked walking off straighter than his pain should have allowed him. "Don't bother gracing me with your word. Thank you for giving me the time of day, sorry if I bothered you."

With that, he was gone.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum