Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Empty Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Lussuria looked around the Varia headquarter every since he had spotted Paige Bel's 'Princess' wandering around like she usually does. He laughed happily to himself for what he had in stored for her and he looked away from the mirror and did a small dance before focusing again. His mission right now was top priority and that was: To Get Paige Prettied Up Aka in a skirt and cute blouse or a dress.

"Paige-chan~! Where are you?" Lussuria called out as he walked around and he giggled slightly as he fixed his shades a bit. "I wanna ask you something while we get some scotch and vodka~!" Oh yes, using the one thing she loved the most would be the first step to getting his mission to the next level.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D Empty Re: Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Paige sat outside the Varia headquaters under a tree, her music blasting through her iPod headphones and her eyes closed while she thought. The girl wondered why she still wandered the Varia whenever she continuously told herself that she wanted absoloutly nothing to do with Belphegor.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Lussuria looked out the window to see if she had gone outside before he felt his Paige senses tingle and he turned to look down to see his target and he immediately ran for it to get to her. "Paige-chan! Can you come inside for a moment? Don't worry Bel isn't here right now!" Lussuria shouted out to her and he waved before he took out a bottle of Vodka. "Let's have a drink!"
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Paige looked over at the screaming male when he said something about drinking. She put her iPod into her back pocket and slowly made her way over to Lussuria. "You never ask me to drink with you, what's this about?" The brunette rose an eyebrow, having the distinct feeling that he was up to something.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 pm

"What do you mean? I'm never able to hang out with you! Bel is either stalking you or your out somewhere and not here!" Lussuria said and he pouted at her as he held the bottle in his hand. "I wanna hang out with Paige-chan too! I'll lead you to the bar! There's more vodka and scotch there to choose from!" He grabbed her hand and led her towards the bar. Once there he sat on one of the stools and poured himself a glass of scotch. "Don't be shy Paige! Drink as much as you like!" Lussuria said as he took another sip from his glass.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Paige promptly hopped over the bartop and behind, bending down to look into a cupboard, her eyes searching for a certain bottle. She didn't find what she was looking for in the cupboard and so she stood, scanning the shelves. Her eyes stopped when they landed on the bottle she wanted; Absoloute Vodka. The brunette stretched, reaching her arm up to grab said bottle.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Lussuria watched her as she started to drink he took another sip while he waited for her to get drunk and he made sure not to get drunk himself. 'This may go on a bit smoothly,' He thought as he took another sip. "Isn't this stuff great?" Lussuria asked her as he placed a hand on his cheek, a true femine like gesture.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Paige downed her second glass and closed up the bottle, placing it back on the shelf. "Yep, but I'm not up for getting hammered today. I got drunk the other night." She sat back on the barstool, content with having had her two glasses.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Lussuria mentally flailed and pouted when she said that before he came up with something else. When Paiged turned around to look at something on her blouse he leaned forwards slightly and slipped a bit of powder into her drink which dissolved quickly. 'This will get anyone hammered with the first cup...and it tastes same as before!' He thought as he took another sip. "Well that's fine! A couple glasses never hurt anyone," He said happily as he looked at his glass like it was interesting.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Paige grabbed her glass and went over to the mini fridge. She opened it and found a carton of OJ. The brunette went over ot the sink and rinsed the small bit of vodka that was left in her glass, now filling said glass with the tastey orange juice.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Lussuria looked at her for a moment before he metally cursed again but then he realized the orange she grabbed was spiked big time since he had made if for Squalo to get drunk the moment he had a cup or two. 'Oh dear....' He thought as he kept a calm expression while waiting for anything to happen or else he's use 'The Dart' on her.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Paige took a sip of the orange juice that was in her glass and made a face before going to the sink and dunmping it. "Ew. I like screwdrivers but that was gross." She cleaned the glass and put it away. "Nice to drink with ya' Luss." The brunette gave a half smile and left the bar, heading back outside to chill under her tree from before.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Lussuria's eye twitched before he followed her out and took out a very small gun that looked like a toy and aimed it at her bare leg for a moment before he sighed and shot at her with 'The Dart'. 'I might as well drug her so she won't remember what I dressed her in...it should take affect in a good five minutes and she'll fall asleep before waking up acting like she's high or something,' Lussuria thought as he walked inside and sat by the window where he had a clear view of her. "I had to do this to Aiden once....this should work on her," Lussuria said before he sighed running his fingers through his lime green hair.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Paige felt something pick her leg and turned to see it was a dart-like thing. She then looked to the window, seeing Lussuria. "Lussy I'm gonna kick you ass for that later!" The brunette pulled out and book and began reading, falling asleep soon enough.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Lussuria did an 'Oh Yeah' NOT LIKE THE KOOL AID MAN gesture with his hand before he went outside and picked her up. "Fufufufu~ I can dress you up now and you won't even remember what happened in the past three hours!" Lussuria cheered as he took her to his 'Closet' and opened it relieving many dresses that he had made and went to the section that said Paige. "Sometimes I wonder where I get my freetime to make so many...I should give some Dresses to Lucille," He said placing a hand on his cheek as he looked at the racks that said 'Lucille' on them. "Oh well~!" Lussuria giggled as he grabbed a couple dresses and quickly changed Paige up into a nice purple gown and smiled at his masterpiece. "When she wakes up...she'll be like a drunk!" Lussuria laughed happily to himself before he put her in heels and did her hair and make-up so she looked like a princess. He curled her hair up but left it down with a little butterfly pin holding her long bangs back in a fashionable way and he placed purple eye shadow, black eye linder and tint of blush on her cheeks before he took a picture. "For Bel-kun~!" He said as he slippe the camera somewhere around the room.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/14/74/51/12/purple11.jpg
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Paige woke up a little while later, feeling rather...happy-go-lucky, which was a strange state for someone to see her in. She stood, only to realize that she was now in a dress and strapped heals instead of her denim shorts, tank top and white stilettoe boots. "Uhmmm okai?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm

"Ah~! You're awake Paige-chan!" Lussuria said as he looked at the prettied up girl. "Come come! stand up and look at yourself!" Lussuria pulled over the full body mirror so she could look at herself before he smiled at her lightly. "I have a nice black one as well as a lime green one!" He said to her with a smile on his face before he looked at how pretty she looked. 'Bel-kun would have a heart attack if he saw her now,' He thought as he giggled lightly.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Paige looked at herself in the mirror and her mouth dropped. "Wow...I haven't looked like this...in...forever..." She smiled widely and did a little twirl. "It's pretty." The brunette was completely giddy with pleasure, though it was due to the fact that Lussy drugged her up.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

"Yes, yes Paige-chan...now strike a pose!" Lussuria said as he took the camera out and started to take pictures of her while she did different poses. "Ok then! Next dress Paige-chan!" He took her to the changing room and changed her into a light green dress, did her make up again with light green eyes shsdow and a tint of dark green, he kept the eyeliner on there as the same with the hair. "You look adorable~!" He said doing a bit of a happy dance as he took pictures of her placing a nice emerald bracelet on her wrist.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/14/74/51/12/lime_g10.jpg
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Paige laughed and turned so her back was facing Lussuria, and then turned her head so she was looking over her shoulder at him. The make of the dress revealed a tattoo on the younger girl's lower back; the sapphire crescent moon stuck out brightly in contrast with the green dress and the swirls on each side intertwined with each other and stopped just before her sides.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Lussuria squealed before he took more pictures of her showing the tatoo and with some poses before he pushed her into the changing room to put on yet another dress bu tthe last one for the day. He pulled her out so she was revealed to be in a cute black Kimono and her hair was up in a nice ponytail with her bangs down a bit while some was held up by a little hair pin that had a rose on it. "You loose cute in this," Lussuria commented as he placed her infront of the mirror before he placed the tiara Bel had tossed aside on her. "Perfect princess~!" He said and snapped pictures like crazy.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/14/74/51/12/black_10.jpg
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Paige grinned like an idiot as she twirled around and Luss took pictures. "You know Luss, this is really fun." She stood infront of the mirror and looked like she was contemplating something. "Hmm...Lussy, what do you think about maybe, we get rid of the sleves on this? And maybe put a low neckline in?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 pm

"Hm...maybe!" Lussuria said to her after giving it some thought and picturing it before he pulled the sleeves off since they were held by a pin. "Now for that collar," He said as he rubbed his chin before he grabbes some scissors and black thread with a needle and began to work on it. After five minutes of quick work he had gotten the kimone with a low neck in the nicest style. "Perfect~!"
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Again, the idiotic grin returned. "It's great." She laughed as Lussuria took pictures again. The hours had passed quickly and Paige blinked a few times before she got a headache like she'd gotten completely smashed the previous night. The brunette then glanced around the room and her gaze was caught in the mirror before she twitched and slowly turned to Lussy. "Lussuria...I'm going to kick your ass until you cry like a little girl and then I'm going to chop of the little gay-man of yours." Paige raidiated nothing but a totally pissed off aura.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Lussuria smiled at her for a moment before he shot her with another dart but this one was to put her to sleep. "Sorry Paige-chan but another day~!" Lussuria said as he watched the girl start to get sleepy at a quick pace. "Sleep well!"
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum